PDA

View Full Version : What is this???

hippieshaven
06-10-2005, 04:40 PM
I am hoping that this is just an enlarged hair pod, but I am also concerned that my plant may have turned hermie. Can anyone confirm one or the other please???

hippieshaven
06-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Another pic of the same, was unable to upload both quick enough

J DOG 6000
06-13-2005, 03:24 PM
THAT IS A CALYX THATS WHAT THE HAIRS GROW OUT OF AND ITS KIND OF LIKE A RESIN POD.IT'S A GOOD THING!
THEY'RE INSIDE THE BUD TOO.THAT IS THE BUD.A BUNCH OF THOSE GROWING IN BIG BUNCHES ALONG WITH LEAVES AND PLANT MATTER.BASICLLY ITS 1 SINGLE CANNABIS FLOWER.

hippieshaven
06-14-2005, 12:33 AM
Wow! Finally someone responded... ha ha I have, since this post, read parts of Marijuana Botany and discovered the same. I was going to delete this, but don't think that option is available for me. Thank you for taking the time to type me in though.

I'm just another grasshopper playing in the weeds!

J DOG 6000
06-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Cool I'm glad you got your growing knowledge started ,theres alot too learn to grow supreme bud.(hormonal stuff ,micro feeding ,ect.)
Also it's rather easy outdoors and in with some simple basic guidelines,but the best way to learn is growing expirience!
DON"T YOU JUST LOVE THOSE RESIN PACKED PODS!!!!
Your Pot Smoking Friend
J-DOG 6000

hippieshaven
06-15-2005, 02:53 PM
Now that I know they aren't the enamies balls, yes, I do love those pods! I am enjoying the botany of the plant. I have sooooo much to learn and it can feel overwhelming. If we receive any kind of high from this plant, we will be very happy folks around here. :D