PDA

View Full Version : Hash Oil

420sampson
04-28-2004, 01:53 AM
I live here in the hot ass Phoenix, Az desert, but I have to admist we get some pretty bomb kind out here. Thank you California and Washington. My question is, is that has anyone ever tried Hash Oil not just hashish. My bro went down to Tucson and brought up like 4 grams, there in little coc viles, it cost like $30 a g, but one g will last you about a month, cuz all you need is like one drop on a bowl. But man if you put like one drop on a bowl of kind, you literally like OD, if that means just turning white and slowly going to bed. Give me your feedback, its the shit, and I can only find it in Tucson not up here in Phoenix. Its better than Keef, Hashish, its the purest form of THC, thats natural.

Abra Kadabra

joker121
04-28-2004, 08:25 AM
I usually use two or three drops,(it makes your hits more harsh though ,so be careful, one is preety good to begin with)

It gives you wayy more of a body high, and is really a good enhancement. My friend has tried hash, and says it is a nice alternative, but is more of a body high. I love the oil, but i don't always use it.
i'd reccomend keeping it at three drops max, b/c it makes the hits really harsh, on your palate, and that isn't fun, until you get stoned, and then it doesn't hurt at all.
The other good thing about hte oil, is it is easier to use in cooking too.
I could go on for days about the oil, definitely try it man, I haven't had a negative experience yet. Don't try putting the drops on your tongue though. It does nothing ,and jsut wastes the oil. Tastes pretty good though, nice and sweet.

ekusutashi
04-28-2004, 01:03 PM
try smoking a slick of it brother.......its a lifestyle!!!

Orga
08-12-2004, 07:50 PM
OH yes my friend, smear a fat smear of that shit all over your rizzla silver

bowlsnapper2012
08-31-2004, 08:22 AM
dude i get weed SOAKED in hash oil that puts u fuckin out