PDA

View Full Version : SALVIA DIVINORUM

riccomenddez
06-05-2005, 04:23 AM
Hi,

Has anyone ever done salvia divinorum? I have done it quite a bit and its different everytime i do it.

I have a salvia plant, so im always in stock!!!

Anyways has anyone done it and do they find it different everytime they do it?

Peace

wutang123456
06-08-2005, 03:03 AM
hey, can i get you to send me some
email me at [email protected]

Climbing High
06-08-2005, 03:58 AM
i happen to be in stock of all the extracts. 15x and 20x is what i recomend. i will drop you an email.

justinsane
06-08-2005, 07:41 AM
cool shit mon

Oli
06-16-2005, 09:11 PM
Haven't tried it, but it's on my list of drugs to try if I get a chance.

harmonicminor
06-18-2005, 02:33 PM
ummm please dont refer to Salvia as a drug. drugs are crack, heroin and pharms and all that bullshit. Salvia is a wonderfull and spiritual plant. drugs are for losers

Dyranty
06-18-2005, 03:35 PM
I've tried it i got some shipped from dr.bongs in the uk, pretty cheap too. But unless i smoked a huge amount i didnt really feel anything and at that point i just layed there in bed looking at pretty colors on my ceiling from all my trippy lights in my bedroom. very weird experiance, i would be interested in getting some of a higher potency

harmonicminor
06-19-2005, 03:43 AM
sometimes it takes more than one time of smoking it. it gives the salvinorin time to get into your system. another important thing is smoking teqnique. if using plain leaf use a bong and hold your hit for 20 to 30 seconds and do like 3 or 4 hits.

Honest John
07-13-2005, 02:30 PM
I think my plants do not like high humdity.
Been smoking it for a while, I mix sometimes with weed.
By it self, I am not sure what it does, but it's does do something.

brrg744
07-13-2005, 06:50 PM
ummm please dont refer to Salvia as a drug. drugs are crack, heroin and pharms and all that bullshit. Salvia is a wonderfull and spiritual plant. drugs are for losers

anything that alters the brain is a drug. altho when some one calls weed a drug i say "its just a plant, not a drug"

Kokujin X
07-13-2005, 08:09 PM
Yeah, I have tried it. Probably the crazyest thing I have ever tried, I bought an gram of 20x for 30 bucks. I was actually wondering, do you think its safe to smoke weed, then try salvia? I was going to try last night but decided not to.

harmonicminor
07-14-2005, 02:41 AM
not all drugs alter the brain and drugs are manmade bullshit that get you addicted most of the time
Salvia is an entheogen

trippruss
07-20-2005, 02:42 PM
the human body is a drug manufacturing center, drugs we injest just release already present drugs into the bloodstream in different ratios.r

kid rediculous
07-25-2005, 08:26 PM
Yeah, I have tried it. Probably the crazyest thing I have ever tried, I bought an gram of 20x for 30 bucks. I was actually wondering, do you think its safe to smoke weed, then try salvia? I was going to try last night but decided not to.

If you thought the trip was intense, multiply it by 10. I have never smoked weed and salvia together, but my friend has and he had an incredibly intense trip. We were sitting in his backyard around a bonfire smoking my bong, and my other friend came over with a gram of extract, so he decided to try it. We were listening to Bob Marley, and when it hit him he thought we were playing the bongos and he started to dance around in his chair for a good 10 minitues before it started to wear off. I have never smoked them both together, but judging from my friends reaction he had a much better time then I did when i smoked salvia, and I tripped balls.

Fattie
07-30-2005, 12:11 AM
the first time my brother tried it my friend sprayed air freshener right when it hit him and my brother went crazy his eyes got huge and he said he thought it was snowing invisibly.