PDA

View Full Version : Bong Questions

Tokeman420
04-25-2004, 07:52 PM
What is the difference healthwise on your lungs comparing a regular pipe or joint to a bong?

What kind of bong is best for a weekend smoker but not something to big?

MVilleToker
04-25-2004, 08:14 PM
well i kan answer u first question...A bong is healthier. A bongg filters out stuff that goes into ur lungs with joints and normal pipes. THC is not filtered out tho

Tokeman420
04-25-2004, 09:31 PM
i know the thc isnt filitered but i wanna know how many bad things are filtered. Is it worth buying a bong if you only smoke on the weekends?

grasslova566
04-25-2004, 10:14 PM
yeah of course it'll be the best investment of your life

MVilleToker
04-25-2004, 10:23 PM
GL566 is rite it will be 1 of the best things u invest in as far as pot goes

GanjaSmugler
04-25-2004, 10:31 PM
i have only had one real bong, it was about 12ins tall. pretty much one long small ass tube with a small bowl. it was acrylic, i only paid 10 bucks for it. i swear having a real bowl or bong will make smoking so much easier. i have to make homeade bongs and bowls now again though bc my mom found my sencha, named him from the guy from cool runnings. i think im going to get a glass spoon this time though. but hell yeah man, u get absolutely no ash at all from a bong and ur smoke is going to taste cleaner
-gs

Tokeman420
04-25-2004, 11:04 PM
Does anyone know the difference between ROOR bongs and THX bongs? Is there any other glass bong maker thats worth checking out?

LeLe420
04-25-2004, 11:09 PM
a bong is a very worthy investment. the high is a little crisper, if that makes sense, because the water filters the smoke. but this is making me relize that i haven't had a good session with mine so i thinks that is what i will be doing tonight.
LeLe420

joker121
04-25-2004, 11:45 PM
Bongs are awesome. I made one this weekend. It totally prolongs the high, and makes it a million times better. Overall, bongs funcking rule.

WeedLacer
04-27-2004, 07:29 AM
yeah RooR bongs are more expensive, WeedCity.com has some cheap glass bongs you should check it out if you ahvent already

-love peace n chicken grease

ermitonto
04-27-2004, 02:58 PM
Definitely go ahead with the bong. I would smoke a bong over a joint anyday. You can get big rips without burning your throat and the reduced health risks are supposedly well worth it, although the government hasn't been allowing any research to be done on that.

If you don't want to spend too much money, get an acrylic bong, but if you have enough money stored away and you're not clumsy, a glass bong would be a wise investment.

Lit Up
04-27-2004, 09:04 PM
I made one outta those tall plastic glass you can get at Valley Fair, only ours is a pepsi one its a thin tube like shaft and the bottom comes out just like a reg. bong, we had alot of extra bowls around so we made a hole and screwed er in there with the o-ring fuckers air tight and you get massive rips off it, its prob about 12 inches tall. nicest bong i ever made.

CjL

smokey
04-27-2004, 09:42 PM
as weedlacer said try www.weedcity.com nice selection of art glass and ROOR bongs its worth payin for glass much cooler smoke than acrylic. there also bongs with ice chambers too.

david420
04-27-2004, 11:12 PM
bongs are awsome! although i normally use my pipe or a joint eheh my buddy's 4 hose bong smashed :(

joker121
04-28-2004, 08:04 AM
An addition to smokeys thing, www.grasscity.com ahgs some really active forums, as compared to these, and some REALLY cool bongs and pipes.
They have a ceramic bong thta is a cock! LOL!!!!!! Brings a new meaning to that whole sucking dick to get high thing!

stonerneedsrealweed
04-26-2006, 06:15 PM
BONG ROCKS

pharcyde
04-26-2006, 07:10 PM
I'm not sure anyone addressed some of the other advantages.

Beyond simply filtering the smoke, the bong can be filled with chilled or iced water which will significantly cool the smoke. This is what really makes you able to take deeper tokes.

Often your eyes can be bigger than your lungs. The smoke seems so cool and easy that you take in more than you can hold.

I also remember years back, a couple of knuckle'heads' would fill their bong with Jack Daniels. Not sure if I liked it, but it would cover the taste of nasty shwag.

Get yourself a good glass bong, fill it with ice & water, and get'r'done.

420purplehaze420
04-26-2006, 09:40 PM
go glass or dont go at all, bongs are amazing, whether your a once-in-a-while toker or a daily blazer, the smoke doesnt burn your throat, you dont get ash in your mouth, there is a decrease in the carcinogens in the filtered smoke, and you can really conserve weed with them, the list goes on.

NightProwler
04-26-2006, 09:49 PM
fill your bong with that concentrate juice stuff. its like slush, and you add water. you know what i mean. someone on this board told me about that one

FUMO HIERBA
04-27-2006, 12:00 AM
or you could make your own bong

suck.my.kiss
04-30-2006, 02:10 AM
yeah man, i bong is definatly worth it. i myself am only a weekend smoker. and i just made my own bong. its definatly worth it :thumbsup:

Krippysmoker
05-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Get a ROOR....German made glass on glass....hits like an IRON FIST Wrapped in a VElvet glove. If you THINK your a smoker....dont screw with ROOR...many have passed out...or thrown up...after thinking they could clear the whole chamber. USE CAUTION WITH A ROOR

hydroponicphx
05-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Roors are really nice bongs, but I have to say that the ph(x) that I have tops it. Smoother than you could ever imagine out of a bong

CrAzYpOtHeAd
05-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Don't buy an exspensive bong, and also considiering you've never toked out of a bong before i think a RooR would be a bit to ummmmm... hard, for someone whos not smoked out of a bong. Just buy a nice one from weedcity.com, or if your from uk like me then use www.wellcoolstuff.co.uk (i think thats the address). Buy a nice cheap acyrcle bong. Theres no point in spending ALL this money on a bong and then mybe you won't even like bongs? then its a waste of money, so as i said get a pretty nice CHEAP acyrcle bong and cuz its acyrlic it won't break.

Don't go and buy a roor and then have ur first ever bong toke on a fucking ROOR and then end up fucking spittin ya lungs up. hahaha.

Sorry about spelling acyrlic wrong all the time. Im too baked to realise how im typing.

hash in hand
05-07-2006, 04:59 PM
just buy a cheap bongh piece....... then once you get good at making them you can make whatever size you want....also means you dont have to clean a whole bong just a piece

Towelie
05-07-2006, 08:04 PM
my mom found my sencha, named him from the guy from cool runnings.

Awesome man good name

some people say you know you cant beleive Jamaica we have a bobsled team:rasta:

O yeah like everyone else said BONGS are the shit I always say make a gravity bong if you can take that you will like a bong hit:thumbsup: .