PDA

View Full Version : not even 3 mins ago my freind took his first gravity bong hit and it was soo funny,,i

hipEstoner
06-04-2005, 06:21 PM
not even 3 mins ago my freind took his first gravity bong hit and it was soo funny,,i packed it like 2 times more and he hit it and started coughing and crying,, lmaogb's are awesome

Firebrand
06-04-2005, 08:59 PM
ya they are, all my friends that used to be against weed all take hits of gb, made one of them puke before lol

mrdevious
06-05-2005, 07:09 AM
Why is this in spirituality?

hipEstoner
06-05-2005, 04:00 PM
i was so hi at the time i didnt think to look what i was making a thread in,,, lol

professer evil
06-05-2005, 07:58 PM
i like the sound of those gravity bongs but ive never heard of them

its possible i may have seen them in shops before and just thinking they were normal bongs

somebody tell me what it is,i have to try it

mrdevious
06-05-2005, 08:59 PM
i was so hi at the time i didnt think to look what i was making a thread in,,, lol

So high it was a spiritual experience? ;)

justinsane
06-06-2005, 03:23 AM
you were so high, you were in heaven! yo!

naturalmystic
06-12-2005, 04:28 AM
I seriously doubt any of you have hit the size gravity bong that i have.

Let me explain
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Za5BZbH0cooJ:www.emlentonwaterbottlin g.com/dispenser1.jpg

(we cut a jug simlialr to that in half) and filled up a bin from bed bath and beyoind with water. We then proceeded to put a glass slide from a 20'' bong into the opening at the top. FUCKS YOU UP.

Creeper
06-16-2005, 04:20 AM
i like the sound of those gravity bongs but ive never heard of them

its possible i may have seen them in shops before and just thinking they were normal bongs

somebody tell me what it is,i have to try it

Alright Im gonna tell ya, cause you sound sincere enough lol. its a bong made from usually a 2 or 3 liter bottle with the bottom cut off and a piece of tin foil put on the spout as a make-shift bowl. You put the bottom half in a bucket of water and push it down so that the spout still sticks out...put on the make-shift bowl peice, pack that shit up, light it, and pull the bottle up slowly leaving a little bit of the cut off part still in the water(if youve done this correctly then the bottle should be full of smoke). Take off the foil and...oh well... I hope your smart enough to figure out the rest, if you aint....time to quit smokin herb lol.

nomadherbman
06-18-2005, 01:39 AM
naturalmystic you fuck you stole my invention!!!! i also made one out of one of those poland springs containers you put in your fridge

Hydrizzle
06-18-2005, 04:51 AM
LOL my 1st gravity bong was made of a trashcan and a gallon jug. OMG it held so much smoke it killed anyoen who tried it! I do NOT reccomend the gallon jugs unless your a hardass!

VoodooChild
07-02-2005, 11:30 AM
gb's are so intense. the first time i hit one i was blown away and just ....gone. it was great. then we smoked shitloads more

VoodooChild
07-02-2005, 11:30 AM
good times

partyguy420
07-07-2005, 12:26 PM
my first gb exprinse was on my 15 b-day. a lil less then 6 months ago. my dealr gave me a oz. i was going to buy it anyways. he just told me to keep my money i was with sum friends. so we went to there house and they were like gravity bong gravity bong. so they whiped it out and i pucked for like an hour. then i was like dude i have the munchies. so my friend pulled out sum hash brownies, eat like 10 each. then we were like we need beer. so we went found sum one and we had them get us sum of ever clear. u kno that shit they make now. not the real shit. bought a half gallon and my friend ended up crashing his car into a lamp post and everyone except for the driver took off runing with the everclear bong and weed. and he got arested he had a high fucking BAC

LimpBizkitRMV04
07-16-2005, 11:23 PM
lol

nomadherbman
07-16-2005, 11:29 PM
when i was 14 my and my friends took my freinds moms car (friend wasnt with us at the time lol) we were all fucked up and my freind crashed the car into a tree on someones yard and we all got out and ran....

hipEstoner
07-24-2005, 02:22 AM
this is truly a spiritual experience,, lol,,,,,,,,, has anybody seen my blueprints for the gravity bong bong,,???,, its in the lounge search for it and try it,, its good

Melton420
09-23-2005, 07:27 AM
wrong room and im suprized that a mod hasent moved it yet

tokosan
09-26-2005, 10:12 PM
delete/close/burn alive this thread