PDA

View Full Version : Betty's dying help before its too late.

dialtone420
06-03-2005, 08:44 PM
My mother plant has started drooping all the sudden. It uses a mixture of techniques. 1 gallon koolaid with miracle grow(dirt has been used three times so nutes are depleted. Bottom cut off and a screen applied. Trashcan filled with 5 inches of lava rock. Koolaid Dirt container with bottom cut off then placed on top of lava rock and the sides filled to top with lava rock. A water reading elbow was added. The level never goes above the 5 inches of lava rock. 25% General Hydroponics solution has been feeding this with no epson salt.RO water Used.Temp is 80 ac cooled. Others plants in area are fine mother only affected. Lack of nutes, Too much or lack of water, please help now before its too late.

Zandor
06-04-2005, 12:08 AM
You went from dirt to Hydro with all your plants or just mom? I have a bit of a buzz right now but that's what I think I read? I may be to old here so laugh at me but Koolaid with miracle grow? What is the temperature of the water reservoir?

Garden Knowm
06-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Koolaid.. what the? Droopy plant... Intial guess is lack of water or plant shock...

Hi Zandor : )

Zandor
06-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Hey GK how is it going for you?

dialtone420
06-04-2005, 06:52 PM
The mother is in a dirt and hydro setup. You've seen the picks. Pskipper posts them and so do i. Same grow. The big one in the back. anyway, i went over there and thought it had to be no nutrients in the soil because thats where the main root is. Only the baby roots can reach out of the bottom of the koolaid container to where we've been putting 25% solution GH. Added 100% solution to the koolaid container. 1hr later perked back up. Thank you god. Should i add epson salt to the 100% GH solution. Peace my girlfriend demands attention...bye