PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic

Euphoric
05-28-2005, 10:06 PM
so does any one know anything about this...recently i have been increasinglyinterested in the good (ironicly) u can do with magical destruction...plus its got to be fun right? haha

mellow mood
05-28-2005, 10:35 PM
dont mess with those things, really

SomeGuy
05-29-2005, 12:15 AM
itrs fake...

yocass
05-29-2005, 12:22 AM
one time. I was arguing. And I meant to say hubbidy hoop lah. I accidentally said hoobidy hoop off. My penis fell off. it was weird. I said hoobidy hoop on, and it jumped back on. There is no good that can come from this black magic.

Euphoric
05-29-2005, 02:08 AM
mwaha..think about it..you buy guns to "defend yourself" or like work out or learn martial arts or carry mace...or a mace..hehe..
maybe this was the wrong kinda board to seek out this kind of info :rolleyes:

Euphoric
05-29-2005, 02:17 AM
well i tried to edit that post to make it "nicer" more "user friendly" but my edit time ran out and lost all these paragraphs..im too lazy to type it again, so here just have this little facey guy to cheer you up from my abusive faxcey earlier so pass the joint!!!1

Hydrizzle
05-29-2005, 06:30 AM
I got mad runes and lodestones for sale....

stoner spirit
05-29-2005, 09:53 PM
High Euphoric,
You can go to www.sacred-magick.com and you might find some stuff on black magic there. Its an interesting site, they have other things as well besides magical texts.

mellow mood
05-29-2005, 10:32 PM
my friend used to be a satanist and one day while he was doing some incatations, sheets of papers in his bedroom became to turn all over him. You can believe me, u can not, but dont mess with satanic or black magic things...

thats just and advice, but do what u want

Cartman
05-30-2005, 07:34 PM
http://www.sacred-texts.com/index.htm
Try here ^. it has a lot of different literature that you can look at about odd subjects such as magic.

stoner spirit
05-30-2005, 08:59 PM
Yes, it is a good site.

stoner spirit
06-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Maybe some negative spirits were trying to get to your friend. It could be vary possible. Is your friend still practicing satanism Mello Mood?

Delta9
06-06-2005, 12:51 AM
time to stop.

stoner spirit
06-06-2005, 04:26 AM
time to stop.
Time to stop what? You could be refering to many things such as, the practice of Witchcraft or magicks, most of the occult arts, or whatever. That was pretty vaig there.
Laters

Euphoric
06-07-2005, 11:59 PM
High Euphoric,
You can go to www.sacred-magick.com and you might find some stuff on black magic there. Its an interesting site, they have other things as well besides magical texts.

hmmm! u linked quite a goodie here.. lots of spells, articles grounding/centering exercises + links. hell yea :cool: thNx!

stoner spirit
06-08-2005, 07:01 AM
Yep, it's a vary good link there. I came across the comunest's manifesto, a cupple of translations of The Art of War, and The Book of Five Rings by Musashi there.

BluntArtist
06-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Black Magic as opposed to White or Blue or Red magic?

amsterdam
06-15-2005, 02:18 PM
play a little too much D&D maybe?

stoner spirit
06-15-2005, 06:37 PM
No... read The Grimoire of Armadel, The Key of Salaman, the Goetia, The Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage, and the Grand Grimoire. You can use the rituals and other information contained in those books for black magick.

gothicblood
06-15-2005, 08:40 PM
remember the three-fold law...

stoner spirit
06-16-2005, 02:31 AM
There are laws of magic everyone follows, but there are some times when you have to use dark magicks for purposes. You are responsible for every deed that you do with magick. If you curse someone, then you except the consequences.

Cartman
06-16-2005, 06:22 AM
Yeah i have looked into magic, magick, psychic abilities and the like. I like that website a lot. Yeah the Goetia is some interesting reading and studying as well.
http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/
That has a good Goetia area. I forget how much Sacred Texts had about the Goetia.

katisse
06-16-2005, 06:38 AM
I'm with GothicBlood...that three-fold law is a MF.

Juggalotus17
06-16-2005, 06:55 AM
LOL maybe its cause im blazed off my ass right now, but are you all talking about magic as if its real?

hahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahaha

do you actually think doing that stuff works?

Jim Morrison
06-17-2005, 04:25 AM
read the satanic bible it has a few spells in it including a destruction one just dont stand in the pentagram its weak you dont need protection from the evil spirits you want them to be one with you

slipknotpsycho
06-17-2005, 07:24 AM
just becasue you haven't even seen something doesn't mean it's not real. granted i, too find it hard to believe in. but as said before just because you ain't seen it doesn't mean it's not real.

stoner spirit
06-17-2005, 05:20 PM
He is right about that. These forces are all around, and such activities of black magick are vary possible.

Euphoric
06-17-2005, 06:59 PM
LOL maybe its cause im blazed off my ass right now, but are you all talking about magic as if its real?

hahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahaha

do you actually think doing that stuff works?

yea dude, i wouldnt go around laughing at people like that, esp. black magicians. its pretty retarded ;)

Euphoric
06-17-2005, 07:01 PM
I got mad runes and lodestones for sale....

seriously? hm. wat runes do you have? put some pics up! :D

OzzyOz
06-20-2005, 07:37 PM
wait
i don't get it
like...
i wanna look into this spell casting stuff, but i'm like atheist...
lol
and i have no idea where to start all of this stuff from?

jacquelyne
06-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Exactly what i was thinking
just be careful dont do anything you wouldnt want done to you etc
remember the three-fold law...

OzzyOz
06-20-2005, 10:01 PM
lol
ok
you guys are gonna laugh at me but...
i really wanna try some of this stuff, because someone refuses to pay me money back... i'd like to "attempt" to cast a spell and maybe that'll change there mind...
lol
i'm pathetic

OzzyOz
06-20-2005, 10:06 PM
http://www.spellsandmagic.com/spells.html

that sounds scary, how spells can change...
like a white magick spell can become a black, like if you cast a spell to get money... a week later your mom could die and you could inherrit money. But that's harming someone elses life, which is never good

stoner spirit
06-21-2005, 01:12 AM
Of course it's not, lol. Just becareful with the forces that you mess with. You might want to study how these forces work before you go about using these forces to obtain your desires. I had to learn on my own for a while, and I'm still learning. The teachers I have are my guardian spirits, and hopefully I will run into a legit teacher of the magical, and occult arts.

tylerkane
06-21-2005, 02:59 AM
fake
rofl
fake

People still believe and continue to "practice" this shit?
Come on..for fuck sakes, what is wrong with this world

stoner spirit
06-21-2005, 03:53 AM
I've seen some shit that is not explainable by scientists. Their laboratories can't produce such results at all, because none of these people don't know squat about this. To you it might be fake because of the mental bariers that you have set up subcontiously. Yes, some of it is in the mind, but it all has to do with your will power. Modern science probably will never be able to explain the occult, nor psychic phinomenan. Some, if not most of the superstitions have some truths hidden, and even black magick. Besides, I wouldn't dair say that around black magicians. Don't ever fuck with them, because they can do some evil and unexplainable shit. Everybody has this ability, and it sure as hell isn't going to go away. You can suppress it, and you're programmed to do that, but some people have unlocked their abilities. Its all around you, but those that practice black magick will never mention it around others.

jacquelyne
06-21-2005, 04:36 AM
Euphoric i dont chat usually but u can add yourself to my msn if u want to
[email protected]