PDA

View Full Version : Anyone

virus
05-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Any scottish smokers still usin this board??

stanepoke
06-01-2005, 07:26 PM
I just registered recently, but I dont spend much time here mate.

LAB RAT
07-04-2005, 04:41 PM
Any scottish smokers still usin this board??
Virus, am a jock & i smoke like beagle in laboratory.Do know much about growing MARY JANE.

virus
07-08-2005, 06:03 PM
not about growin tryin to learn know plenty on smokin it though :)

LAB RAT
07-13-2005, 08:51 PM
you gotta get a "high pressure sodium" light wot a difference it makes,theres a shop in parnie st glasgow that does good gear cheep

jamiekennedy
07-23-2005, 02:39 PM
awright ppl,im usauly on n off ere,will b cheking it more often tho :)..yeah i think iv seen that shop yer talking about..glasgrow.crakin shop anyway

stanepoke
07-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Jamie you dont have a ZS do you?????:)

jamiekennedy
07-25-2005, 02:19 AM
god damm its a small world lol yeah i do m8:)

stanepoke
08-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Tis a small world m8, but did you actually think there would be many stanepokes lurking about!!! lol

jamiekennedy
08-09-2005, 05:55 PM
i new id seen the name b4 m8,but couldnt remember from were lol..hows things

stanepoke
08-11-2005, 08:13 PM
Not bad mate, wanna start the slowest growing thread on the web!!??

I dont really come on here that much tbh, some nice plants to look at tho.

You were at Knockhill werent you? But you didnt have your motor on the stand. I enjoyed it but as i didnt really know anyone I felt like a bit of a prick, mainly cos I was there on me own.

Luckily my mate was there filming it for Sky so I hung about with him for a while and got dead close to the action.

jamiekennedy
08-15-2005, 11:00 PM
Not bad mate, wanna start the slowest growing thread on the web!!??

I dont really come on here that much tbh, some nice plants to look at tho.

You were at Knockhill werent you? But you didnt have your motor on the stand. I enjoyed it but as i didnt really know anyone I felt like a bit of a prick, mainly cos I was there on me own.

Luckily my mate was there filming it for Sky so I hung about with him for a while and got dead close to the action.
aye it cannae get any slower lol...aye i was @knockhill n yeah i wasnt on the stand,i took a walk oer to were yous were,but just like yerself,didnae no any1,so a didnae even say hello 2 any1,ye no how it iz lol so me n my m8 just had a lil walk around n watched sum races n that..seen yer pics n that they looked mint...

should maybe meet up 1 time,few refters n that....

stanepoke
08-21-2005, 07:45 PM
should maybe meet up 1 time,few refters n that....

I would be up for that m8, need to try and sort some puff out tho as I aint been able to get any for a while now.

My regular guy has been staying at her majesty's pleasure for a few months now and Ive been struggeling to get a bit anywhere. aint had a blast in nearly a week now and cant face borrowing any more from my mates.

Pay day soon tho so gonna try and source a bit from further afield than Stirling.

Not sure what you mean about pictures btw as I didnt take any at knockhill, a load were posted up by a guy called shagger, he was in a red mk6. He was also toking away when I spoke with him.

There seems to be a few closet smokers in zsoc lol. However you would already know that as I saw your thread a while back about smokers, that made me laugh. Some of the negative comments that people posted were shocking.

ffs some of them sounded like my parents, you know the usual...'ooh heroins just as bad as cannabis' and 'that stuff will kill you you know' LMAO!!!

Will speak with you later and we can maybe arrange to meet up, oh if your ever near stirling let me know as me and the g/f have got a house together and we both like a good toke
:D

Stephen

ps, just realised my post is massive!!!lol That'll be the Miller then... :rolleyes:

jamiekennedy
08-22-2005, 01:58 PM
I would be up for that m8, need to try and sort some puff out tho as I aint been able to get any for a while now.

My regular guy has been staying at her majesty's pleasure for a few months now and Ive been struggeling to get a bit anywhere. aint had a blast in nearly a week now and cant face borrowing any more from my mates.

Pay day soon tho so gonna try and source a bit from further afield than Stirling.

Not sure what you mean about pictures btw as I didnt take any at knockhill, a load were posted up by a guy called shagger, he was in a red mk6. He was also toking away when I spoke with him.

There seems to be a few closet smokers in zsoc lol. However you would already know that as I saw your thread a while back about smokers, that made me laugh. Some of the negative comments that people posted were shocking.

ffs some of them sounded like my parents, you know the usual...'ooh heroins just as bad as cannabis' and 'that stuff will kill you you know' LMAO!!!

Will speak with you later and we can maybe arrange to meet up, oh if your ever near stirling let me know as me and the g/f have got a house together and we both like a good toke
:D

Stephen

ps, just realised my post is massive!!!lol That'll be the Miller then... :rolleyes:
aye anoo man,that ill b the last time i ever mention smokin on that place lol mad daftiess,with comments like that,its no even that, the 1 person who was openin there mouths the most had the cheek 2 add me on msn lmao,i dont even talk 2 her lol
..yeah i got the pics mixed up,1 of those nites lol..

n aye should get a smokin session sorted 1 time,even at a car meat up,just wasnt sure if youz would have been smokin@theses things,but glad 2 hear youz were.. :) . can get sum funky stuff down ere,but the good stuff usauly costs between 40-n upwards for a quater:(..but last few days been smokin this stuff for 30 a quater and its nobad,its not the best of stuff but defoo better than hashish..if yer ever down this way,n lookin for a bit let iz no,im sure ill b able 2 sort ya out,with a bit of notice given :) .p.s i tried 2 match the amount you wrote lmaoj/k

stanepoke
08-28-2005, 07:56 PM
'Sup mate, tbh im in dire need of some solid.

Money is tight at the mo as her in doors keeps making me save for our wedding:)

And im totally at my wits end right about now. Its now been around 2 weeks since I had a bit of puff to build a doo with.....well strung out, know what I mean.

If you can help me out send me a txt or pm thru the owners club, check your pm's there and get my mobile no.

Cheers jamie.

Stephen.

stanepoke
09-02-2005, 04:32 PM
OOOh man I got a bit o'puff, at long last.

Shitty soap bar tho but its better than doing without!!lol

Thanx for getting back to me so soon mate.

Its friday so im gonna get drunk and stoned 'till the wee small hours. ha ha!!

topdog
11-17-2005, 12:54 PM
hi im from scotland just signed up

ProfessorSmile
11-17-2005, 01:31 PM
I have a feeling things are going to speed up now. Especially for me, as I'm totally fed up smoking alone. :rasta:

Archeen
11-17-2005, 04:23 PM
howsit gawn i`m also from scotland but i moved down to england a few years back miss my country loads an visit family an friends as often as i can but i grow ganja in my back garden in the summer down here an i would be very reluctant to move back up an have to smoke that fuckin shitty soap all year round. you can clean that shit up a bit by the way its a bit of a hassle but the end product is better

topdog
11-18-2005, 02:28 PM
lol yer its pritty shit