PDA

View Full Version : Some crazy theories of mine

kronictoon
04-22-2004, 04:58 AM
Howdy everyone, kronic here, now before I proceed I must make it known that I am a "smoke-rookie" Havent been into it for very long so I am quite ignorant of the subject all together.

Now, for my theory...I tried it out today and in conclusion I think i was right. I believed I could get higher, without using a lot of weed. I could achieve this by exhaling into a plastic bag, and then inhaling back the smoke again. Perhaps it was just me wanting it to be real, or maybe I really did get higher? What do you guys think, and go easy cuz im a smoke-rookie.! :)

joker121
04-22-2004, 05:11 AM
I think sotgunning yourself(DID I GET THE TERM RIGHT? i too am for the most part a rookie) would work, but I doubt it would have much of an effect. If you really want to have fun, then jsut get some hash oil and add a 1-3 drops to it, only do more If you really wnat to fuk yourself up. It really can make the whole experience much better over all, it adds a more physical element ot the high. It makes everything feels cooler.

Niftyfifty
04-22-2004, 08:16 PM
The trick to getting higher with less is to use 'til you feel it. Holding it in longer could be a possible way of making you higher by either pot or oxygen deprivation. The plastic bag may not hold the smoke well enough and I hear most people say by that time, the smoke is stale and can't give you the effect you're looking for. Food can kill your high, but candy like a now and later last forever and make your mouth salivate enough to quench your thirst. It's all comes down to personal choice. :p

Roland Bluntz
04-22-2004, 09:42 PM
Yeah, all about personal choice, I agree. I personally hate holding hits in for more than 2 seconds or so (then again when you consider my average blunt pull takes about 3 secs i guess that's 5 right there, stoner math, haha). But I know ppl that do it for 10, 20 seconds and whatever. It's all good, I dont like it cuz i think it really does cause oxygen dep. which is why you get higher but that seems really unhealthy to me. I try to be as healthy as I can since I smoke about 3 blunts every day, I can't afford to play with my lungs more than I already am. I also try to work out about 4x a week, etc. to clear some of that shit out. And drink Vitamin C drinks if you find your lungs feeling really fucked, it REALLY helps after a day or so! I dont know if any of that was relevant to the first post but I'm high as hell and going off on tangents, haha.

Roland Bluntz
04-22-2004, 09:46 PM
Also "rooks", make sure that when u start buying more and everything like that, save your blunt and joint roaches if there's still some weed (not just nasty ashes) in them!!! Why throw away good weed??? I used to do that but now I'm convinced, saving ur roaches is the way to go. Just get a bunch of those bitches in a bag, take 'em and roll 'em in a paper, blunt whatever and GO TO TOWN!!! You will be amazed at how high you can get off of the resinous bud!!

Just thought I'd pass that tip along cuz I'm from Ann Arbor, and I consider myself one of, if not THE best, stoner in all of Ann Arbor.... and that's saying a lot from one of the biggest pothead cities in the country, LOL. Time to roll up another one as I enjoy my first day of being done w/ school (I go to U of M).....

ermitonto
04-22-2004, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE=Roland Bluntz]I dont like it cuz i think it really does cause oxygen dep. which is why you get higher but that seems really unhealthy to me.QUOTE]

Oxygen deprivation might be part of it, but I think that the THC lasts longer than that, otherwise shotguns wouldn't work at all.

kronictoon
04-23-2004, 12:38 AM
Thanks for all the replies, now for a second crazy theory of mine... I thought of this while I was high too, and everything just seems to make sense at those times. K what you need to know is that I smoke from my asthma inhaler which has been converted into a pipe that I like to call "legend". I inhale from the end where you stick the canister in normally. So what I did was take the remainder of my mary-jane from the plastic bag and put it into a tea bag and stuffed it into the end I inhale from. This kinda acts like a filter and If my theory is correct after a long term of smoke passing through it will make that weed hella stronger. I hope im right. So what yall think of that one?

Roland Bluntz
04-23-2004, 01:05 AM
Should be right, just like the roaches thing i was talking about earlier. I like that u mention that, youre definitely a smart smoker, ur well on your way to establishing a solid smoking career as I have done, lol.

david420
04-23-2004, 03:55 AM
u ppl waste ur roaches??????

joker121
04-23-2004, 08:30 AM
Ya, man you shouldn't waste roaches. On every joint rolling site that I looked at, when I wanted to try a joint,(by hte way, joints suck) said SAVE YER ROACHES MAN!!!!!! they get mad resin on em, form all of the smoke and shit you know. Savin em is a really good idea.
Another good idea I read aboot somewhere, is to save your stmes up, until you have enough to fill a tea bag, and then fill the tea bag with the stems, and put it in a bottle of vodka, somewhere dark. Wait a couple of weeks, and then fetch the vodka. Drink and enjoy. I guess it lets hte THC out into the vodka, and so you have this nice drunk/high combo.

420sampson
04-27-2004, 01:21 AM
I guess thats cool, but the smoke would get rank after a little while, When you take a rip all you need is to hold it in for 4 seconds (if kind), because that is all the time you need for the THC to get into your lungs, after that it doesn't really do antyhing, if schwagg (blow that shit out right away).

Peace

WeedLacer
04-27-2004, 03:16 AM
i always wanted to get a balloon and exhale into that and then when im done inhale it and keep doing it- sorta like nitrous...probly get you phucked upwards

david420
04-27-2004, 04:22 AM
whats that got to do with nitrous..?

joker121
04-27-2004, 05:47 AM
i think it has to do with the whole oxygne deprivation thingy

kev
04-27-2004, 11:26 AM
Iisn't nitrous that thing where u get a nos canister and let all the gas into a balloon and inhale it to get a high?
I tried that once, it was fun.

duppy man
06-04-2004, 11:23 PM
Kronic just go with the flow..if you get some nice grass don't worry yourself about how high you can get toke until you reach a happy medium between straight and stoned smoking through anything tea bag or otherwise does not make the gear anymore potent and thats from 32+ years of tokin some of the best weed form the 60-70-80- and 90ees We all started somewhere

JeffJFromKCMO
06-05-2004, 08:39 PM
get a couple roaches, put em in a bong, then take a hella hit and hold it in as long as you can. repeat. repeat. etc.

Puff The Magic
06-29-2004, 11:01 PM
thc expands the aveolio in your lungs so the longer you hold a hit the higher you get not worse but better and cheaper get higher of less weed blunt are worse because of nicotine in cigar wrapper bongs cut down on thc smoother but you burn more joints are the way to go looks like you are smoking a cig from a distance so less trouble with the law man

princphil
07-01-2004, 02:13 PM
personally I think joints are a waste of weed, it burns constantly. I perfer a pipe such as a sneakatoke or a one hitter. you have to relight after each hit but you don't waste any weed, or am i just to thrifty?

nancyrenee
07-02-2004, 03:47 PM
LMAO omg the things people will do to achieve a better high. Dude you do not need to be exhaling into a bag and then inhaling it back. You aren't getting higher off of weed you are getting higher from like they said before oxygen deprivation. If you really want to get fucked up just buy some grade a weed and a nice bong. And learn how to use it right. ROFL @ the bag thingie. As for your inhaler being used as a pipe and the filtering making the weed stronger...no. It might filter out some of the other chemicals in the pot and make it a little more clean for you. Less harmful to the lungs and stuff but it won't make the weed get you any "higher".

Hempamasta
07-20-2004, 05:58 PM
personally I think joints are a waste of weed, it burns constantly.

Actually, I found that the best thing to do is make a long and slender joint, and just keep it in your mouth and inhale when you want to. Then you waste very little, though it doesn't work with more than one person.

420 day is every day
07-20-2004, 06:26 PM
is it possible to get high without even smoking
one time my 2 friends smoked up
and i couldnt cuz i had work early in the morning
but i lit the pipe for them
and i was standing right next to them the whole time
could second hand smoke make you high
cuz i was definatly a lil high afterwards

wraith28
07-20-2004, 07:21 PM
hmmm sounds logical i guess hopefully u took sum breathes inbetween cuz after while there would b no oxygen so maybe u were getin light headed and that could b the reason or maybe it really works but wat do is just hold that shit in as long as i can to get the full effect but watever works homie

KillaBuzz
07-20-2004, 09:26 PM
LOL....if u wanna get higher without buyin more weed, simply get a coffee grinder, use that to bust yer weed in, get a brush, brush out all the kryztal, pack yerself a chong, put the kryztal ontop, flick yer lighter n watch the kryztal bubble ontop ov the weed...i dunno if anyonez ever tried this but i ALWAYZ clean my kyrztal n it ALWAYZ gets me way more baked
also, if u have a bong but no weed, take sum scissors and scrape the black rez out from yer stem(not stem frum weed, talkin bout the bowl and stem frum bong)...if its wet, cook it untill it dries and hardens then make it into a ball n smoke it...duznt get u rlly high but it workz wen ya got nuttin else

EnjoyinAToke
07-23-2004, 05:57 PM
personally I think joints are a waste of weed, it burns constantly. I perfer a pipe such as a sneakatoke or a one hitter. you have to relight after each hit but you don't waste any weed, or am i just to thrifty?

It may be like that cause your weed is dry and crisp I get mine a realy dank and a little wet so when i roll a joint it won't BURN, but it usually keeps going out after the first few hits, and its a bitch to keep relighting

Erotomania420
09-22-2004, 01:28 AM
It may be like that cause your weed is dry and crisp I get mine a realy dank and a little wet so when i roll a joint it won't BURN, but it usually keeps going out after the first few hits, and its a bitch to keep relighting

I hope you know wet ganja is a bad thing. Moisture is heavy, meaning if you ganj is wet, you will be getting less for more cash.

Imotep
09-22-2004, 01:36 AM
it occurred to me once that exhaling a lungful of smoke was wasting most of it.
pack little cones and exhale nothing. no wasted smoke.
it is cool to blow like a dragon though...

YES
09-22-2004, 01:50 AM
is it possible to get high without even smoking
one time my 2 friends smoked up
and i couldnt cuz i had work early in the morning
but i lit the pipe for them
and i was standing right next to them the whole time
could second hand smoke make you high
cuz i was definatly a lil high afterwards

Apparently youve never been to a Pink Floyd concert everyone who isnt smoking is getting a second hand buzz.

recneps
09-22-2004, 02:39 AM
if i think about weed for a bit sometimes i feel sorta high, more relaxed

VINCENTVEGA
09-22-2004, 11:54 AM
I won´t to it cause its way to unhealthy
there is bacteria inside your lungs and mouth changing the toxins of the smoke into even worse ( way worse) compunds ( newest studies about passive smoking, thats why its so dangerous)
so you exhale those compounds in the bag you are going to inhale again

holding in the smoke for some time is real good, cause the lung has to absorp the thc from the vapours and that progress takes it time , otherwise you let some real high % out again

JoeyL518
09-23-2004, 03:43 AM
I had a friend who diddnt want to smoke bcz his dad was going to give him a drug test but he was feening so bad so be bought some dank and told me 2 smoke a couple bowls by myself in front of him and shotgun him every hit by me blowing it in his mouth and he told me and he also looked so ripped out of his mind.. so i belive the bag would work bcz i've done it and also holding it in works really well and the best is to blow it through your nose so it goes to your brain....

dopeneeds.
05-25-2007, 09:54 PM
omg
didnt you people pay attention in school
the longer the oxygen stays in your lungs(the stuff you need in it) the more stuff gets used
SAME THING WITH SMOKE, slight oxygen deprivation i suppose tho.

:smokin:

Tony1234567890
05-28-2007, 09:55 PM
If you want to get higher, buy better weed or smoke more of whatever ya got.

Plastic bags, baloons, holding it in for 2 hours, etc, just smoke more or get better weed. Holding it in for more then 5 seconds is a waste.

Mmmmbob
06-02-2007, 11:04 PM
ditto...