PDA

View Full Version : Quality or Quantity(Not a Bad Religion reference)

joker121
04-22-2004, 04:50 AM
What makes you higher, a really big hit, or of smaller ones?

friendwithweed
04-22-2004, 04:30 PM
well Quality would be much better because it would be safer for your lungs but if u like kicking round and smokin MAD dope all day just to get high i guess thats fun too

Niftyfifty
04-22-2004, 08:18 PM
'round here, everyone says "If you ain't chokin, you ain't tokin". Small hits to start to catch your rhythm or get used to a foreign piece, then 'test'. :)

joker121
04-23-2004, 08:02 AM
So big hits are good. I've got that, now, whic is beter, many big hits, or one long big hit? I've been trying ot figure it out, but I keep on just doing short biggies, b/c when my pipe is going, I don't want to waste any of the smoke.

GanjaSmugler
04-24-2004, 03:09 AM
i just chill and toke how i feel. usually when im by myself i just take my time and hit comfortably, but when im in a group i take big hits bc its being passed around and you get one hit and then you pass it, so i try to make good use of my turns and take monster hits
-ganjasmugler

420sampson
04-27-2004, 01:11 AM
Ganjasmigler, thats what I'm talking about, if I'mjust chillin at home then I'll take conservative hits and just get fucked up slowly. But if I'm in a group I try to take the hugest rips imaginable because everyone is smoking and in a big circle (sipher) you'll probably never see a pipe twice.

Peace

dazedfromthehaze
04-27-2004, 01:47 AM
I have a decent sized bong, bout 2 and a half feet, very nice... anyways, ive been toking now for almost 5 years, heavily for 3. And I usually pack my slider bowl real tight, usually a decent sized bud, nothing huge. I finishiit off in one hit, people look at me crazy sometimes, the first time i tried it, i started coughing hella and was sweating and shit, it was the greatest thing ever... But anyways, one big hit is way better than small ones depending on if you do it right, or if you like chillin and toking on a joint/bowl.

WeedLacer
04-27-2004, 03:13 AM
more smaller hits, cause u can hold them in longer so youd get higher

david420
04-27-2004, 04:32 AM
smaller hits will hit u gradually.. bigger ones all at once.. ur gonna get high either way tho so it doesnt much matter :p

biZzyBlaZe
10-02-2004, 08:11 PM
i agree when im by myself ill jus chill n take my time u know..but if im smokin with a group then i take really big hits u know cuz then it goes around n u dont get as much. but i still always take big hits

kyle
10-03-2004, 03:41 AM
if im by myself i usually take bigger hits because i like to just get fucked, and in my circles we all take small hits, cuz we think half the fun is to pass it around, so we take lil hits until its all done, and if im wit like one other person we will sit and toke watever way we want, "big or smal, i love em all, thats why i sing this song, ahhhhhh yea"
My muscial talent :)

The C
10-03-2004, 04:11 AM
It depends alot on how long you keep it in your lungs, if ur quickly tokign and exhalin really quick your body isnt taking all the THCl ain sum is bypassed, as far as i know it works liek oxygen. If you take a full deep and long lasting breath, your body can better benifit form the oxygen, because it's had time to appreciate whats in the lungs. So for you cheap fucks like me, who dont liek seeng thier stash deminish quickly, always coment to yoru frerinds "it's better if u hold it in!"

Ha ha!

Cesar

Talfrn
10-03-2004, 04:41 AM
I usually just roll with wraps.... I buy good shit, so 1/3 blunt I am gone :D It's been forever since I toked outa a bong ( someone comin over from here??? :rolleyes: )

But for me..on big toke compared to smaller tokes...I dunno :confused:

I would say...smoke until you get high, then report back ;)

Talfrn
10-03-2004, 04:46 AM
I will add, at least for me, Unless I take breaks or just smoke 2x a wk my tolerence becomes higher... :)

YES
10-03-2004, 05:42 PM
Liked said, before just toke a comfortable pace. Dont rush yourself.

I hate smoking in large groups, and I rarely do it. I try not to smoke with more then 3 people.

Last week I was smoking with this kid who was a rookie but wouldnt admitt it, and he ripped this huge hit from my pipe, inhaled it and all of a sudden his eyes got huge. I think he realized how much smoke he got and just coughed it all up. I wanted to hit him. Pipe hits are especially harsh for rooks, so i understood.

Lets say im smoking a blunt and for the first half of the blunt im taking normal sized hits. Then i start to feel the weed and its easier to take huge ripps without coughing. I dont even feel the smoke anymore so its not a problem if i take big hits, anyone else feel that way.

One more thing, are Philly Blunts sold outside of philly? I live in Philly but i like to roll with Dutches anyway.