PDA

View Full Version : the jews

jakenthegentiles
05-24-2005, 06:03 PM
well what can i say im a jew and i live in a incredabley ignorant place in pennsylavina and i get shit for bein a jew all teh time and i got kickt out aschool for hitten a teacher that made fun of me any onther of my jew brothers have this same problem (o also some nazis bernt my house down)

easyg
05-24-2005, 06:17 PM
bad news.... :(

Climbing High
05-24-2005, 07:16 PM
same problem man. ive had my nose broken by some anti-semetic bitch. its sucks, but be strong man.

Delta9
05-24-2005, 07:57 PM
We'll I have to admit at times I have made ignorant statments against ethinic groups such as Jews and arabs. I may have at times drunk, and danced, and swore and I know that sort of thing is very offensive to people such as the Jews. But I respect the Jewish people for their humanity, the developement of proper means slaughter of animals safely and cleanly, and their Torha. So peace be with you, sir.

Delta9
05-24-2005, 08:32 PM
See I'm a brewer, Artisian, and herbalist, so I don't really fit into any religious category.
I shape and forge metals, prepare herbs, and experiment with organic compounds.

amsterdam
05-24-2005, 08:42 PM
did he say BERNT his house down??

mellow mood
05-24-2005, 08:58 PM
wow fuck damn motha fucka nazies. i hate those fuckers

i dont partically like jews coz what theyre doin to musulmans is pretty goddamn fuckin stupid, but your not responsable for them anyway...

amsterdam
05-24-2005, 09:01 PM
wow

naturalmystic
05-24-2005, 09:09 PM
"i dont partically like jews"

I love it.

jakenthegentiles
05-25-2005, 12:10 AM
ya man and the nexttiem i see the kid hes dieing

NoosaHeads
05-25-2005, 12:12 AM
well what can i say im a jew and i live in a incredabley ignorant place in pennsylavina and i get shit for bein a jew all teh time and i got kickt out aschool for hitten a teacher that made fun of me any onther of my jew brothers have this same problem (o also some nazis bernt my house down)

Man Thats Fucked..
The Narrow minded fuck's..
Was any one Charged for the arson.?.

Makes Me glad To live In Australia..

naturalmystic
05-25-2005, 12:17 AM
That seems to be America's claim to fame being "narrow-minded fucks"

Stedric
05-25-2005, 12:30 AM
I think someone asking me what I think about Jews is like someone asking me what I think of rap musicians. I don't judge people on a specific trait (whether it be religion, or musical taste or skin color) because I know that despite several misinformed theories these traits do not change who a person is.

What can I say, jake? Keep your fucking head up and be proud of yourself and your religion. Nothing would piss those ass-backwards fucks off more than if you were proud.

mrdevious
05-25-2005, 01:18 AM
What the hell is peoples problems with jews anyway?

mellow mood
05-25-2005, 04:38 PM
i guess they hate jews coz they are rich and they just formed a country by kicking the muslims out. just because in a fuckin bible its said thats the promised land. so i guess thats why jews may be hated. true, theres many prejudice on em. i have nothing against em, i just dont like the way they (main part but not all) act with the muslims. but seriously thats not your fault, ppl can be pretty stupid sometimes.

amsterdam
05-25-2005, 04:39 PM

rascist.

fuzzyblue
05-26-2005, 03:07 AM
i personally have no problem with jews and i think it's rather pathetic how they're used as scape goats by certain groups of hateful losers

Delta9
05-26-2005, 03:15 AM
I would say it's because people like me like to blame their problems on other groups of people.

Hydrizzle
05-26-2005, 07:42 AM
I have no idea why people hate the Jews, I personally wouldn't knwo a Jew if I saw one, nor would I care.... someone really burnt your house down because you're Jewish?

Kid Dynamite
05-26-2005, 10:41 AM
christ thats fucking brutal! We dont have any kind of serious anti semitism where i live, but then again, theres not alot of jewish people.

Breukelen advocaat
05-26-2005, 11:13 AM

I'm curious about a couple of things here.

First of all I'd like to know exactly why you were "hitten a teacher". What did that teacher say that made you decide to take the law into your own hands? Do you think that people should be allowed to physically attack someone every time they perceive an insult?

Are you sure you didn't burn your house down yourself while stoned? I think that people should take that into consideration. Especially since you listed this persecution SECOND - I'd think that an event like that would be your main concern.

Iā??ve known a LOT of Jewish people (including my in-laws) and none have had their houses burned down by ā??Nazisā? (or anybody else). They also did not hit teachers.

Maybe itā??s time for you to take a break from the drugs.

Hydrizzle
05-26-2005, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I think this fellas probably full of it... if you want everyone to believe you, post a link to the news story "Neo-nazi's burned down Jewish house"

somehow I don't think that happened... maybe in France.

smokin poet
07-29-2005, 09:12 PM
I AINT GOT NO PROBLEM WITH JEWS

IM BLACK SO I KNOW THE TYPE OF SHIT THEY GOT TO TAKE

NOTEHOOK
07-29-2005, 09:24 PM
i laughed through this entire thread
maybe cuz i'm stoned
but i don't think so
lol

F L E S H
07-30-2005, 03:22 AM
i laughed through this entire thread
maybe cuz i'm stoned
but i don't think so
lol
No, really, it's actually very funny ... except for what happened to Jake... That sucks man, seriously

sistabella
09-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Jew schmew

Any group of people have the potential for kind members and total asshats.

And Naturalmystic is Funnnny!!!

MyAntiDrugIsAmy
09-13-2005, 08:27 PM

if you hit a teacher, you will get kicked out of school... sorry, it sucks that you didn't know how to deal with it differently.

and since they "bernt" your house down, why don't you move to another fucking city.

ermitonto
09-13-2005, 09:29 PM
did he say BERNT his house down??
Yeah, people spell stuff wrong all the time on these forums, in case you haven't noticed. You just have to learn to ignore everybody's typos...

rascist.

Killa.Kali
09-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Problem

im a jew

Solution

some nazis burnt my house down

jacquelyne
09-14-2005, 04:09 AM
I love Jews.Fuck them nazis.It seems like the holocaust is still around in certain parts of the world.The same thing happened to my friends bf whos a jew they got swastickers spraypainted on there windows and stuff and were terrorised in melbourne.They think they are some sort of superior beings when actually they have all just been brainwashed.Get over it nazis we arent in the 1930s or 40's anymore.

ermitonto
09-14-2005, 04:13 AM
Hey, swastikas are cool. It's a shame those Nazi dickheads fucked up the symbol for the rest of us.
http://www.gurudeva.org/resources/books/lg/lg_ch-07.html

BobBong
09-14-2005, 06:32 AM

well for one... they did kill the son of god...

religious shit aside..

racism sucks. and people that feel it's thier right to take matters into thier own hands should be shot.

jacquelyne
09-15-2005, 05:21 AM
They did mean peace originally is that right by the aryans ?
Hey, swastikas are cool. It's a shame those Nazi dickheads fucked up the symbol for the rest of us.
http://www.gurudeva.org/resources/books/lg/lg_ch-07.html

ermitonto
09-16-2005, 08:52 AM
It was a symbol of good luck and good fortune. The Nazis adopted it because they saw the ancient symbol used in India, and by that time it had been known that the Indo-Aryan languages (like Hindi and Sanskrit) are distantly related to most European languages including the Germanic languages (like German and English), all of which are theorized to have descended from a common language about 5,000 years ago called Proto-Indo-European. The Nazis thought Proto-Indo-European was the language of the "Aryan master race", and thought the swastika must have been one of the Aryan symbols.

F L E S H
09-16-2005, 06:53 PM
well for one... they did kill the son of god...

religious shit aside..

racism sucks. and people that feel it's thier right to take matters into thier own hands should be shot.
That's the biggest load of bullshit reason to hate Jews. Didn't Jesus supposedly know that he was going to die for man's sins? Then why hate Jews when they in fact helped accomplish Jesus' mission?

ermitonto
09-16-2005, 07:35 PM
Besides, it's ridiculous to hate Jews today because of something some of their ancestors did. That would be like hating all the Christians for what some Christians did during the Crusades, or hating all Americans because some of our ancestors carried out the biggest genocide in history, or hating today's Germans and Japanese for WWII.

MyAntiDrugIsAmy
09-16-2005, 09:13 PM
Besides, it's ridiculous to hate Jews today because of something some of their ancestors did. That would be like hating all the Christians for what some Christians did during the Crusades, or hating all Americans because some of our ancestors carried out the biggest genocide in history, or hating today's Germans and Japanese for WWII.
nicely put, i was gonna say the same