PDA

View Full Version : AZO standard-Niacin Pills-Goldenseal

ChronicSmoke187
04-19-2004, 06:23 AM
Yo i heard dat some of these pills(Azo standard-Niacin Pills-Goldenseal) works for cleaning out your system,If someone could tell me which one really does work,holla at me.im on probation and get random drug test.im also on house arrest and i get off on April 24,and i know that i will get a drug test then but i havent smoke,i know that im clean right now for a fact.But for the first time in 2 monthes im goin to smoke and get high as a kite and drunk as fuck since i aint been out the house in monthes..So someone please tell me what to do to clean my system out good.My PO aint been by for like 4 or 5 weeks so im hopin when he come to take this bracelet off my ancle he will give me a drug test so he wont come till another 4 or 5 weeks later.Get at me

Kronik Bagz
04-26-2004, 06:21 AM
jus stay from weed, its the only sure way to get off proby, ive been clean for 4 months (3 months dirty) and i got 5 left. i know you probably hear this a lot but its not worth 35 days in the Y.A.

ok. back to the question, if you definatly need to get clean, goldenseal or however you spell it only covers it for like 3 hours after you take like 12, if you get surprise tested than this wont work.

niacin is said to burn the THC out of your fat cells, it feels like a bad sunburn over your body, ive tried it, doesnt work

AZO is a fruit extract im pretty sure, ive had no experience with it but if it is all its gonna do is make you piss a lot, kinda like drinkin a lot of cranberry juice

i have dozons of friends who thought they could rely on this shit and have been on proby for years because of dirty drug tests. when you fail a few times you go to drug court and have to wear a drug patch that detects almost everything and you cant cheat on it. if you dont want all this to happen to you just think really hard about you meight fail a drug test and screw up any chances you will have anytime soon.

heres a tip: drink, shroom, and maby a little coke every here and there but not less than 5 days b4 a drug test

hope this helps and good luck

kronik bagz

joker121
04-26-2004, 08:28 AM
try exercise man, then you cna sweat it off.
Namaste