PDA

View Full Version : how long do these drugs stay in your system?

ChronicSmoke187
04-19-2004, 05:54 AM
what up,im on probation and im tryna get up on some trees..how long do Shrooms,Pcp,Alcohol and Nicotine stay in your system,get at me wit a list,get at me-

NoSoupForYou
04-19-2004, 07:36 PM
dude nicotine isnt even a drug, and if your planing on getting a concentrated form of it youll die

i think alcohol is like 2-3 days but i dunno about the rest and they usually dont even test for shrooms

david420
04-19-2004, 11:21 PM
nicotine is a drug

ChronicSmoke187
04-20-2004, 04:54 PM
nicotine is a drug beacuse its addictive

david420
04-22-2004, 11:31 PM
nicotine is a drug beacuse its addictive
also effects brain chemistry.. thats why cigarettes make smokers feel satisfied.. but i dont pollute my lungs with nasty tobacco!

Kronik Bagz
04-24-2004, 02:21 AM
nicotine will only show up on a blood test, shrooms will only show up on a spinal tap, alcohol, depents on body weight but theres a trick, 5 hours and an extra hour for every beer, glass of wine, or shot.coke and meth usually not more than 5 days. i dont think they test for acid or pcp.

im on probation too and i only get tested for meth, coke, opiods, and weed.

Lulu
06-26-2005, 12:31 AM
what up,im on probation and im tryna get up on some trees..how long do Shrooms,Pcp,Alcohol and Nicotine stay in your system,get at me wit a list,get at me-
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing.shtml
clicking on the individual drugs on the chart will give you detection period and other info.

partyguy420
07-02-2005, 12:39 PM
nicotine is liek 24 hour same with alcohic beverges

andruejaysin
07-02-2005, 11:54 PM
I'm on probation, and the standard 5 drug test is for meth, coke, weed,opiates and PCP. There is also a 7 drug test for same plus benzos (valium, xanax) and barbituates. Alchohol is usually tested for with a breathelyzer(sp?) Coke and meth-3 days, pot-up to a month if you smoke alot, everything else about a week. Alchohol, don't go in drunk(duh!) and you'll be fine. They don't test for shrooms or acid, but DXM can give false positive for pcp, and X for meth. MDMA-methylenedioxyMETHAMPHETAMINE. Pseudoephedrine cold medicines can also give FP for meth. Since it's one you mentioned they DO thest for pcp.