PDA

View Full Version : Help on transplanting problem

durban mist
04-18-2004, 07:56 PM
Hey all, ive had to transplant one of my seedlings three times in the last week b/c of diffrent problems. It was stunted the second time , but now its drooping over and looks like it might loose hope. I THINK it might be overwatering cuz i watered it every time i transplanted but i didnt put a whole lot so im not sure. any advice would be appreciated. thanks

cannabecea
04-19-2004, 12:44 AM
Hey

Transplanting for sprouts are quite dangerous (1 time its ok..2times its getting dangerous and 3 times...well...be careful ) but tis might be the combinaison of transplanting/watering that weakened the plant. Jst stop watering it for a cople of days and the water it each morning with approx 50 to 100 ml of water.

see ya

sensiskunk
04-19-2004, 12:51 AM
ur plant will probably die, try not transplanting so much for a little seedling. best wishes man!

Razer
04-19-2004, 01:40 AM
I recommend using a product called "Thrive Alive" or "Super Thrive", both have vitamin B1 which helps plants with stress, like transplanting. :cool:

durban mist
04-19-2004, 08:49 PM
thanks for the comments. its starting to pull through (bless sativas) there is some curling on the end of leaves but its a nutrient deficiancey i can mke up for. First time having to do that , not normally something i do btw. PeAcE!