PDA

View Full Version : Hockey Stick Pipe

kdawg745
04-18-2004, 01:52 AM
Alright well I decided to make a pipe and i used a shaft from a hockey stick, does anyone know if the material (might be plastic, but very durable and strong) is safe to smoke out of?

friendwithweed
04-18-2004, 03:20 AM
it all depends on wut kinda stick it is some sticks are wood and some sticks are made or fiberglass i doubt u wanna smoke outta fiberglass or plastic because it will melt while ur smoking it and u'll inhale it....thats disguisting so don't do it ...plus if ur using tinfoil screen thats horrible for your lungs

kdawg745
04-18-2004, 03:24 AM
damnit! I made it out an Easton Synergy so its fiberglass and i used tin foil for the bowl...so you pretty much said exactly what i did use...damnit It looked so badass too, do you know of any kind opf pipe thats easy to make, besides coke can

kdawg745
04-18-2004, 03:36 AM
for some reason it wont let me edit, but what about an aluminum lacrosse stick shaft?

friendwithweed
04-18-2004, 03:40 PM
dunno all i kno is aluminum is horrible for ur lungs and and same is tin foil i use to use tin foil like mad...then my throat started fuckign KILLIN me so i had to stop just stick to a head shops pipes ...get liek 10$ and go buy a nice glass piece your lungs will thank you

david420
04-19-2004, 12:39 AM
buy a glass pipe

billypuff
04-19-2004, 11:55 AM
heres a good pipe for a laugh,get an apple or potato and make two holes at right angles with a pen or something ,on the top hole gouge a bowl and put in gauze or tin foil, stick the empty barrel of a pen in the other. Hard to smoke with a straight face but it works well

JohnWetwire
04-19-2004, 12:00 PM
the best invention i've ever made that works perfect is a bottle from http://www.hpnotiq.com ((30$, and i can keep using it))

strong 750ml bottle in a vase of water, a small socket from a socket wrench set(cleaned of course) in the cork(cut to about 1/4 the length) and hollowed through to pack the weed. classic gravity bong with a classy touch. Its the baseline for all of our weed testing.

1 = never happened, im sure when it does i'll be very glad
2 = plant im growing now..3 is -not- possible. i've seen people throw up when they tried.
3 = good good strong stoned, alteration of the world..etc good weed.
4 = okay stuff, schwag pretty much.
5+ = dont even bother.

Numbers = hits from it. it burns like fire, will put any hair you dont have on your chest and if you already do, you'll be yeti-fied.

joker121
04-24-2004, 05:41 AM
Just make yer own bong man, this site, www.cann.com if you didn't know, has a section that has great instructions.