PDA

View Full Version : is the plant dead after you harvest the branches for the buds?

slysi
04-18-2004, 12:20 AM
hey
i was just wondering because it got me thinking after you harvest the branches for the bud does the plant die or can you keep watering the plant to keep it growing and is there anythink you need to do to help plant the plant if so how???

thank

KanMan
04-18-2004, 06:19 PM
A kannbis plant can be regenerated. First you need to leave branches with as much green leaf and growing nodes as possible. Change light cycle to 24 hours light and vegetative type nutrients. If all goes well it will start to show new vegetative grow in about 1 to 3 weeks.

Good Growing!

david420
04-19-2004, 12:47 AM
dont chop off everything dood, pick the buds and leave as much leaves and shit as u can.. turn on the lights.. water.. fertalize [but not too much] and see what happens.. dont just leave the trunk lol. it'll die. it needs leaves and light to make itself f00d

Razer
04-19-2004, 11:20 AM
I'm iterested in knowing why you would even want to regenerate. Learn to clone from a mother and you will have a never ending supply of new and healthy replacements. :cool:

IntelInside
04-19-2004, 04:50 PM
i would recomend switching the light cycle to 18/6 insted of 24. i dont know why thats what ive been hearing alot.

Tech
04-19-2004, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=Razer]I'm iterested in knowing why you would even want to regenerate. Learn to clone from a mother and you will have a never ending supply of new and healthy replacements.
I regenerate if i have grown from seed and get one exeptionaly nice plant with good yealds .
I will regenerate this plant into a mother knowing what she,s gonna be like.
Disco...