PDA

View Full Version : Sort of Psychic

wil86
05-17-2005, 11:55 AM
There have recently been instances where i think of something before it happens and then it does happen. I spose that this isnt psychic but sort of the opposite and still quite wierd. Here are some examples of what i mean.

1) Once when i was watching Trisha (talk show) i was thinking to myself what was happening with some guests who were on a few weeks before and then after the break what happens? They come on to tell everyone how they're getting on.

2) At work last friday i though to myself "Oh, Jonathan Ross (UK equivelent of Lenno) is on tonight, it would be good if he could interview Steve Coogan." So later that night im watching it and then coming to the end of the show he says "Join me next week when my guests will be blah blah blah blah and Steve Coogan"

3) Listening to mp3 player on random i think "I'd like to hear some *bands name* and then the next song is by that band

Strange huh?

naturalmystic
05-17-2005, 12:24 PM
Very strange.

Cheery Cherry
05-17-2005, 01:22 PM
Very strange but cool. If you see any numbers...let me know ;).

mellow mood
05-17-2005, 08:46 PM
yea that happens to me. there was that question at TV asking how many blah blah... so i really didnt wanted to guess i mean the number 1 just came into my head and it was it...

djaio
05-17-2005, 11:08 PM
it's not strange, its just intuition. everyone has it, but you're pretty in touch with yours... you should try to develop it.

mrdevious
05-18-2005, 02:23 AM
Well, we have like 1000 of these thoughts a minute, it's only innevitable once in a while some will match up. if I walk home thinking "boy I'd love some chocolate cake" and my mom just bought apple pie, I'd completely forget about it. If she happened to buy chocolate cake however, I'd be saying "holy shit I'm psychic!"

hempilation311
05-20-2005, 05:15 PM
sometimes when my phone rings i have this feeling like i'm sure of who it is sometimes without seeing it on the ID. When i have this feeling it's always right but i don't get the feeling all the time. It's very strange and very intriging.

mellow mood
05-20-2005, 08:37 PM
yep kinda strange intuition isnt it?

Jake0steve
05-21-2005, 01:15 AM
I've had lots of similar things happen, but if i try it doesn't happen. It just pops in the head, if i try to do stuff like that it doesn't do anything.

mellow mood
05-21-2005, 09:44 PM
yea exactly. its why its strange. it comes in your head and its always right.

hipEstoner
06-03-2005, 03:57 AM
i have that sometimes when ill think of something and it will happen,,,,, but for while last year i had it happen constantly for 2 days,,, it would be like every other thought would happen,, it was really weird,, i tried to develope it but i guess i tried to hard and lost it,,,,,,,,there is this thing that still happens except with numbers,,,, every time something big is about to happen or im about to see some one ,, ill see either the number 21,, or 211,, i dont know but its weird..............,another time i wa sat the downtown mall and i was thinking about my bestfriend that i hadnt seen for 3 months and i said"man, i wish he would just like come up and be like ,, wussup",, not 3 minutes later he runs up behind my back without me seeing and grabs me and is like,, yo wussup,,,, i couldnt believe it but it was soo weird

Djwero
06-03-2005, 07:04 PM
1) Intuition - Already been explained

2) Your mind is reacting slow, kinda the same way dajavoo works (i cannot spell it)

3) Your knowing the answers but cant remember why... eg. Uve seen an advert about steve coogan somewhere but dont remember it, but do subcontionsly...

Just randomly guessing

Mindscape
06-05-2005, 04:35 AM
Anyone know of any websites or books that have done studies on intuition and the development of such? I often get the same things like the common "I wish this person would call" then it happens.

Delta9
06-05-2005, 05:10 AM
no it's Deja vu