PDA

View Full Version : Radionic Energy

OzzyOz
05-16-2005, 02:27 AM
Anyone know if it works

sounds REALLY cool, and i've heard some sucess storys about it.... whatever turns my life around for the better :-) Not that life sucks, but i have a couple bad qualaties like i need to lose weight, and i'm having trouble focusing. And supposedly these can be cured through "radionic Energy"

oh yeah, only post if you know about it...

NoosaHeads
05-16-2005, 04:02 AM
Genetics are genetics your character traits are what your Born with their inherited to an extent and then outside influence and free will decide the rest..

Remember your an individual thats sincerly sorry for any wrongs you have commited in the past and are striving to better yourself not just to be a better person but also have a Better future...
You'll know when you find what your searching for..
good luck..:)

justinsane
05-16-2005, 04:12 AM
what do you mean by radionic energy? do you mean turn the micro wave on for 50 seconds and stand there with your face pressed against it?
or use your cell phone to call a random number to see if the radiation can grow a tumor?
haha, im pretty dropped out right now.. so dont take what i say seriously... actually, your pretty much better off if you dont read this at all...

OzzyOz
05-16-2005, 04:17 AM
radionic energy is hard to explain. Basically, what i'm talking about is when you hear a certain sound you act differently. Lol

this site is corny, but here is a example of radionics

http://www.enchanterx.com/spell-casting-software-faq.htm#B1

OzzyOz
05-16-2005, 04:17 AM
that site looks uhh not realistic, but there are sessions you can get and you can cure about "10" issues

pretty neat

justinsane
05-16-2005, 04:27 AM
im open minded to anythihng... ill check it out

OzzyOz
05-17-2005, 10:48 PM
yeah
that thing looks cheap, but radionic energy in general supposedly works

mrdevious
05-18-2005, 03:22 AM
Is this by chance amoung things like healing magnet braclets and touch therapy?

djaio
05-18-2005, 03:42 AM
ill look at it... just remember, there is no one magic key to turning your life around. it all depends on how you approach it

OzzyOz
05-18-2005, 04:05 AM
True

just curious about it

mrdevious
05-18-2005, 05:29 AM
ill look at it... just remember, there is no one magic key to turning your life around. it all depends on how you approach it

Well, theoretically the buddhist philosophy is the key should it be followed and understood completely...

Euphoric
05-28-2005, 10:21 PM
wow i understand the concept here...i reached a similar finding recently myself whilest on a dxm trip!!! now i know im not crazy!!! yes score another one for the emqn.
this post was cool im bookmarking that link :cool:

U4EUH
05-31-2005, 12:28 AM
I've never seen that software before, I know of another though:
http://www.bwgen.com/

Beeblebrox.420
05-31-2005, 02:42 AM
Is this by chance amoung things like healing magnet braclets and touch therapy?
Yes. In other words, crap.

Euphoric
09-23-2005, 07:22 AM
Yes. In other words, crap.

maybe not.

heres a link to some experiments any one can do to demonstrate radionic energy through plants.

http://www.borderlands.com/newstuff/research/plant-rad.htm

says radionics can be used to increase a plants growth quality. :cool:

Funkamander
10-12-2005, 04:51 AM
Oh. Plants.

You know what else helps plants? Sticking them underground when they are at their absolute youngest. Does that work for humans? I seriously forgot.