PDA

View Full Version : paradoxe to any beleivers here---answer to this question

mellow mood
05-16-2005, 02:10 AM
ok heres the things: those who beleive in god, like christians, well u guys beleive in on and only god. we know universe is so big almost infinite, so if theres a god, u guys agree this god is all right? i mean god cant be a person or something with a dimension. god cant be in this galaxy thuesday and monday in another galaxy. so god is all, and we are part of god

but also christians believe in satan or many other religions. so if theres a god and an evil, wheres the evil if god is all? u guys never tought bout that? how can the evil be god at the same time? if god is everywhere how can there be an evil? and if tehres an evil would he be also everywhere? i dont understand christianism. and also why they say like jesus is sat at the right of god or any shit like that if god is everywhere. any answers please, coz for me all this is NONSENSE

Moon Grace Witch
05-16-2005, 07:44 AM
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Oh, Professor....pick me. Rene Descartes... (you know, the guy who said, "I think, therefore I am") has an exceptional treatise on God as an evil genius....
I've been sceptical of the goodie god ever since then!

Moon Grace Witch

XTC
05-16-2005, 08:56 AM
Wel I am catholic and I think there should be warning labels on Bibles. (Just to give you an idea what kind of person I am) But you have to remember MAN wrote the Bible, Not God himself. There are a lot of metaphores and such. I don't think it says anywhere that GOD is all. He just Made all. There has to be evil and Good for a balance. Yin and Yang.

NoosaHeads
05-16-2005, 10:24 AM
Theres No ONE true religion...

find out how to get in touch with your own spirituality...
seek and ye shall find...

Torog
05-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Theres No ONE true religion...

find out how to get in touch with your own spirituality...
seek and ye shall find...
Howdy NoosaHeads and mellow mood,

As a Christian,I believe that there is a Heaven and a Hell..and that none can enter Heaven,except through Jesus Christ,the Son of God.

Islam,believes that Jesus,was only a prophet..and that He's not the Son of God..other philosophies,like Bhuudism and Hinduism,believe that humans are devine,and should seek Heaven,by way of enlightenment.

Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour,repent of your sins and be baptized..and you too,can enter Heaven..it's really pretty simple.

Have a good one...

Gumby
05-16-2005, 11:38 AM
or you can belive in jesus waste your life worshping a false idol, then waste away in the ground like the rest of us will... i'd pick heaven too. Probably why that whole damn relgion thing got started huh??

mellow mood
05-16-2005, 04:27 PM
well then XTC or torog or any beleivers, how can god not be all? god would be someone? god could have a dimension? god could only be at some places? this is even more nonsense. how could our great god would be there a day and the next day oops i have to watch this planet too. and i think if theres a heaven everybody can go there, and i think also if it does exist its not a place, but more a mental state of pure happiness. heaven cant be a "place" in the universe that can be seen or etc.

and still none of you answered to my question. how can there be evil and god if u beleive god is all?

mellow mood
05-16-2005, 04:29 PM
oh and torog, do u beleive others religions wont go to heaven coz they dont beleive in jesus christ as the god's son? do u think if im humanist instead of catholic or whatever i wont go to heaven? hope not coz thats bullshit from my opinion. biiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggg bullshit

mellow mood
05-17-2005, 08:51 PM
damn anyone can give me an answer? if u guys are beleivers couldnt u help me? coz i really dont understand that thing bout god n' evil

djaio
05-17-2005, 11:03 PM
i'm no christian, and i don't believe in true evil, but i have an answer.

"evil" is simply a lack of god/good. just as darkness is lack of light.

mellow mood, why are you always trying to prove everyone wrong? lighten up.

NoosaHeads
05-18-2005, 02:55 AM
I look at evil as low level spirits who Know No Better..
Anyone who truley Has Contact with the Other side will tell you.
that Earth bound spirits are usually the trouble makers and are Really Just calling out for help..and are usually Just scared and lost.
some other earthbound spirits Have no Idea that they Have even Died.
It could be the result of an accident and they are in Shock and have attached them selves to somone elses aura..
Dont Get Me wrong all Evil spirits are Not Just earthbound spirits.
There Is Darker Spirits..But Im Not willing to go there...
Its deffenelty Not Just BLACK/WHITE....there Is alot of Grey areas..

This Is Not Gospel It is only my opinion...

mellow mood
05-18-2005, 10:55 PM
the fuck are u sayin djaio? shut up man im asking a fuckin question im not trying to prove anyone is wrong goddamn shit why would i have the truth its just an opinion among many others. stfu man im sharing opinions if your not happy with that just dont answer my fuckin question.

jeez

NoosaHeads
05-18-2005, 11:15 PM
I dont think MM is ever trying to Prove anyone wrong Its Only Natural to have questions and want answers...
But its Kinda Hard to get a Direct answer to Cosmic Questions..

Im a Big Fan of your Threads Mellow mood.
at least you have the Balls to ask the questions that are on alot of peoples Minds..

mellow mood
05-19-2005, 01:02 AM
well thx man i feel better coz i felt like this guy wanted to make me look like a dumbfucker...

anyway i dont bitch or be bitched on cannabis.com so just peace and lets forget this but still djaio that was nowhere

Mindscape
06-01-2005, 04:50 AM
Ok, I don't claim to be that knowledgeable in christianity, but here's a theory:

According to the Bible "not to be taken literally" God made all and saw that it was good. Then adam and eve show up in the garden of eden. For awhile all was good in paradise, then eve grabbed the apple. I think this symbolically shows that we need something to contrast the good, or it means nothing. So the world changed from paradise to what it is now.

The question is: where did the evil come from? Did god create it or did it evolve by itself as a natural balance like yin and yang? If somebody more knowledgeable in christianity knows I'd like to know the answer.

My guess would be to say that it evolved that way. Lucifer was once the Morning Star, the right hand of God until he changed and became Satan. So what happened there? Did God cause him to change to become a balanced force, or did Lucifer naturally change his mindset.

(This post is getting really wordy but here's a last thought. According to the Bible Lucifer was God's right hand and he aspired to be more so God cast him out. Could it be that since he was God's most trusted, God entrusted him to be his "opposing" force?) :confused:

Breukelen advocaat
06-01-2005, 05:30 AM
The people that teach such things as heaven and hell have been making this planet a virtual hell for thousands of years. If it were true, I??d prefer not to spend eternity with them, or the god(s) that is responsible for it.

Prayer is begging. It has never done a single thing, and never will. Don't debase yourself, and remain ignorant, by repeating meaningless words to a non-existent being.

Forget all this ??spiritual? crap. Religion is a gigantic fraud, perpetrated by liars (for money). You have one life to live, as far as anybody knows, so try to enjoy it as best you can.

NoosaHeads
06-01-2005, 06:05 AM
Ok, I don't claim to be that knowledgeable in christianity, but here's a theory:

According to the Bible "not to be taken literally" God made all and saw that it was good. Then adam and eve show up in the garden of eden. For awhile all was good in paradise, then eve grabbed the apple. I think this symbolically shows that we need something to contrast the good, or it means nothing. So the world changed from paradise to what it is now.

The question is: where did the evil come from? Did god create it or did it evolve by itself as a natural balance like yin and yang? If somebody more knowledgeable in christianity knows I'd like to know the answer.

My guess would be to say that it evolved that way. Lucifer was once the Morning Star, the right hand of God until he changed and became Satan. So what happened there? Did God cause him to change to become a balanced force, or did Lucifer naturally change his mindset.

(This post is getting really wordy but here's a last thought. According to the Bible Lucifer was God's right hand and he aspired to be more so God cast him out. Could it be that since he was God's most trusted, God entrusted him to be his "opposing" force?) :confused:

I know the story of how Satan was thrown out of the Kingdom Of heaven Is in the Bible somwhere But Im Not Sure what Book Of the Bible it is In.
I Keep Getting JOB.
But I dont know the Bible Well enough to Be able to Quote Scriptures.
From Memory I think That Satan was one of Gods First creations and was A leadrer in his Musical worship and he became Jelous Of God and wanted to Be and equil to God and Have His Own worshipers...
Or somthing Like That..?..

The Best Person to Answer this Question would be Torog..(he could shoe you were it is in the bible).
He knows The Bible Probably better than anyone here..

naturalmystic
06-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Religion was created to Control the masses.

FrenchInhale
06-01-2005, 09:15 PM
ok heres the things: those who beleive in god, like christians, well u guys beleive in on and only god. we know universe is so big almost infinite, so if theres a god, u guys agree this god is all right? i mean god cant be a person or something with a dimension. god cant be in this galaxy thuesday and monday in another galaxy. so god is all, and we are part of god

but also christians believe in satan or many other religions. so if theres a god and an evil, wheres the evil if god is all? u guys never tought bout that? how can the evil be god at the same time? if god is everywhere how can there be an evil? and if tehres an evil would he be also everywhere? i dont understand christianism. and also why they say like jesus is sat at the right of god or any shit like that if god is everywhere. any answers please, coz for me all this is NONSENSE

Let me try and answer your question. First off. God is everywhere, don't think of him as a person he is the God. So yes, he could be in one place and at another at the same time, he is God. I don't understand you saying can the evil be god at the same time. Satan tried to become equal with God, so God cast him out of heaven, but because God loves all his creations instead of destroying Satan he just cast him out of heaven, so Satan and all his minions were cast into hell where Satan assumed the role of leader. "It is better to rule in hell, than serve in heaven." Now, about Jesus sitting on the right side of God. That is the hardest to explain. Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit are all the same thing. Think of the trinity as the 3 faces of God. For example, you yourself are a son, you will become a father (even if you won't just go with it for the sake of the example), and you have a spirit (according to christianity) So you yourself could be 3 different things, yet still be the same person. So even though that is extremely confusing its the only way to really explain the trinity.

ermitonto
07-24-2005, 10:51 AM
As a Christian,I believe that there is a Heaven and a Hell..and that none can enter Heaven,except through Jesus Christ,the Son of God.

So you're saying generations of people like the Aboriginal Australians were condemned to eternal damnation simply because nobody notified them of Jesus Christ's existence for a while? Doesn't exactly sound like the plan of a benevolent god to me.

Torog
07-24-2005, 12:02 PM
So you're saying generations of people like the Aboriginal Australians were condemned to eternal damnation simply because nobody notified them of Jesus Christ's existence for a while? Doesn't exactly sound like the plan of a benevolent god to me.
Howdy ermitonto,

Nope..what I'm saying is,is that at any given time,ther's a big crowd of folks wanting to git into Heaven,but they must first learn of Christ and believe that He's the Son of God,before they can git through the Gates of Heaven. On the Other Side,truth is the policy,and ye shall know the Truth..you will not be able to lie to yourself anymore..but if you arrive on the Other Side,in your condition,it's gonna take some time to re-orient yourself to the Truth about God and His Son,Jesus Christ..it will take longer for you to evolve to the highest plane of existence,that being Heaven.

Have a good one ....

F L E S H
07-24-2005, 02:59 PM
it will take longer for you to evolve to the highest plane of existence,that being Heaven.

Because we all know that non-white indigenous peoples are a step down the evolutionary ladder from us. I mean, everyone who's not a Christian needs time to evolve to our level of consciousness.
[/sarcasm]

Torog, maybe you don't believe in darwinism, but evidently you have no qualms about social Darwinism (or you might know it by its other name, justified racism).

Fattie
07-26-2005, 05:00 AM
didnt read all that bullshit, fuck that, nowhere does it say that the universe is infinite, it just goes above our human conception. Because space is immeasurable to us does not mean that it is immeasurable to God. There is your answer, your entire idea is based on the fact that the universe is infinite, when it is not.

Fattie
07-26-2005, 05:02 AM

just read more of it.

and yes that is what happened, before jesus came down and died for our sins everyone was damned to hell because everyone was and still is a sinner. The only reason people can go to heaven now is because of jesus christ.