PDA

View Full Version : What happened?! :(

iGanja
01-16-2014, 01:59 PM
I was all ready to checkout last night because I had seen the credit cards that you accept a few days ago on the bottom and I get there and it says I can't use my card anymore :(

cannabis-seeds
01-19-2014, 02:23 PM
Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

We haven't changed the website to take down the credit card icons, but we had some issues with our card processor & had to drop them.

It's incredibly hard to find a new one for a seed company. I believe I've posted here about the issue before, but any company that passes their charges through the US (virtually all) have a moratorium on selling seeds - it's also giving the dispensaries in newly legal states like Colorado a fit.

We were supposed to have a new one up, but they're dragging their feet. I stopped posting updates because they keep falling through, but as soon as it's actually working, I'll let you guys know.

In the meantime, we can take bank transfers and Western Union payments.

For bank transfers, you simply transfer the money from your account to our account using the details we provide in your invoice. I believe most banks will do this for you for free, but it takes a couple days. At least I have an account with a US credit union that will let you do it from their online system when you sign onto your account.

If you go with Western Union, they'll give you a person's name in your invoice - make sure you use that when you send the wire transfer because an individual has to pick up the payment. If you send the wire transfer to Gorilla Seeds, you'll have to get your money back from Western Union because no one will be able to get it.

They'll also take cash, but I don't recommend it.

The bank transfer is your best option in my opinion.

iGanja
01-19-2014, 02:45 PM
Yeah because of the card problem I ended up at Herbie's instead sorry to have to say that too.

cannabis-seeds
01-19-2014, 04:10 PM
I'm sure you're not the only one ....

I appreciate the fact that you tried to go with us though - if you want to order again later down the road, we work out discounts for our forum members to make sure we give you a better deal than the other sites. Hopefully, the card situation will work itself out by then.