PDA

View Full Version : is it possible to keep my plants short+is there a way to keep the smell confined

slysi
04-15-2004, 10:56 AM
yoo i am just wondering is there a way of keeping my plants short and i have meen told when the plants get bigger it will stink the house out
or the room its in is there a way of keeping the smell to the min
thanks.
peace out

Disco
04-15-2004, 09:01 PM
:) The only way of keeping em short is flower em off at a third of the max size you want em to finish off , or trim them back b4 flowering .

One small plant will stink a house through so i wouldn,t worry about the size.
Either by seeds that are known not to smell (seed banks usualy mention this) or filter your extractor fan through a charcoal filter .
Any decent grow shop sell them .

Disco.

sensiskunk
04-15-2004, 09:31 PM
go to advancednutrients.com, and look for their growth hormone that completely stops vertical growth for bud plants. Marc Emery vouged for its ability to stop growth, so it has to work. I dont know how much it is, but i know it works! Or you can get a screen and put that right above the plants, theyll manuever whatever direction, except vertical. MAke the screen large enough to where the buds can squeeze their way through the holes of the screen, this is called SCROG, works very good for small spaces! To get rid of smell look into a carbon filter, or some ONA gel, both work very good!

sublimebudsmoker
05-31-2007, 11:02 PM
you could cover up the smell with coffee beans leave them whole and spread around your pot id go with a pound or two per plant your growing....and dont worry if your growing just one it wont "stink the whole house up"

stinkyattic
06-01-2007, 01:34 PM
hahaha this thread is OLD as fuck... last activity of the poster was JULY OF 2004

He has probably even moved out of his mom's house by now lol

sublimebudsmoker
06-01-2007, 04:22 PM
i know it was old i was just didnt have nothing else to do