PDA

View Full Version : Need Help !

smoking it up
04-15-2004, 10:50 AM
Hello,

I have been offered a new job paying much more than my current employer. They tell me I have to take a physical. I don't know if the physical will include a drug test but want to make sure before taking the physical next Wednesday April, 21,2004. I have friends telling me that head shops are selling a de-toxic cleanser. I have done some research and heard they sometimes don't work. I smoked a small bowl last April, 10,2004. Can any give me suggestions how to get it out of my system before next Wednesday. Iâ??m a 6â??7 husky male and exercise often.

nesser420
04-16-2004, 01:02 AM
The question is how much did you smoke before 4/10??? If you're not a regular smoker than it doesn't stay in your system that long.

I would suggest drinking a lot more than you usually do (even if it's liquor and beer cuz the more you piss, the cleaner you get). Also, be active, don't sit on your ass all day. Also, go to Wal-mart and pick up some AZO standard. They're pills for UTI's and they cleanse your system. Take it for like 3 or 4 days as directed (or you can up the dosage) but make sure to not take any pills 24 hours before your drug test so that they won't be in your system.

Good luck!!!