PDA

View Full Version : Payment Processors

iGanja
11-26-2013, 06:34 AM
Are credit card payments back up as of 10 days ago yet? Because I really want to order some beans from you guys.

cannabis-seeds
11-26-2013, 02:12 PM
They're testing out the fraud detection & security issues with the new processor now - last thing we need is something to go wrong as soon as we open it up.

They're thinking it'll be sometime this week or early next - at least that's what they said when I asked over the weekend.
The person who would know is offline just now, but I'll get an update as soon as I can catch up with them and let you guys know.

At least the UK doesn't have the Thanksgiving holiday to delay things.

iGanja
11-27-2013, 02:10 PM
Awesome thanks

cannabis-seeds
11-27-2013, 02:45 PM
iGanja - check your rep for my contact info

they're still working on things, but if you want to place an order for cash, then give me your details, they'll process the card payment through Rhino
i understand if you'd prefer to wait rather than trusting me with your financials, but they wanted to put that out there as an option

iGanja
11-28-2013, 05:45 AM
Its not that I don't trust you but I just broke my phone and had to get a new one so I'll be in the bean market in about 6 weeks

cannabis-seeds
11-28-2013, 02:35 PM
I'm sure they'll have everything sorted by then, if not, you can get in touch with me.

To be honest, it makes me a little nervous to have someone's details like that.
If anything happened, you'd be sure it was me.

I've had people get ahold of my credit card number before and I had no idea how - Paypal debit card twice & my bank debit card once - so I know it happens.