PDA

View Full Version : Ringing ears, ears feeling full, trouble hearing - try this....relief

crystaliscious
10-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Ok so my ears are damaged not just from the b-b that shot through my left Tympanic membrane but also a concert ( ahem) or two, possibly headphones, motorcycles, saws and one of my kids had a scream that was way up there too....
They ring all the time - different little 'tunes', sometimes they sound tinny, sometimes it sounds like crickets, sometimes its just a low level high pitched tone...
They also hurt sometimes around the external folds. They also feel full and won't pop well.....This is considered eustachian tube dystfunction.
So I let some root material simmer in coconut oil til the they were balck and crispy- about 12 hours. Then made an extrememly concentrated version of Green dragon and added about a tablespoong of that to the cocunut oil and let all the alcohol evaporate out of the oil, another 4-5 hours of simmering.
This base lotion I have used on alot of things and am posting about them- the root lotion is the shit!
I then took a que tip and rubbed a small amount around all the external folds of my ear ( where the nerve endings are that capture sound) and also down the canal as far I as I could take it comfortably....almost instant relief from the full feeling, the ringing took a little longer and came back after about 10 hours- so I re-applied with the same results...
Try it, let me know what you get- looking for feedback and how else others are using the root...