PDA

View Full Version : Gorilla Seeds - A Few Announcements

cannabis-seeds
09-27-2013, 05:54 PM
We're making a couple minor changes at Gorilla Seeds.

1. We've now lost enough orders to customs that management will no longer let us ship to Australia or New Zealand. Sorry guys - I really liked working with you.

2. I haven't been as active as I would like to be on the forums we sponsor, so I have someone that's going to help me out. He's new to Gorilla, but not new to cannabis. We'll share the same user-id to make it easy on the Growery, but thought you should know who you're talking to.

tlranger
09-30-2013, 02:34 PM
[QUOTE=We'll share the same user-id to make it easy on the Growery, but thought you should know who you're talking to.[/QUOTE]

If their are two of you, how does that work?

kinda like listen'n to the ladies

cannabis-seeds
09-30-2013, 06:09 PM
That's a good question.

The reason why we'll use the same ID is that the admins here have to set up something special with our user id's to let us insert links into our posts without considering it spam or against the rules. Unless you're a sponsor, I don't think you're allowed to link to a site that sells stuff.

How would you guys like us to handle it so that you know who's speaking?

I'm US and female - my new partner is UK and male.
You'll probably be able to tell by how we write, but we could sign the posts so you know with something or other.

tlranger
10-01-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm sure he won't be able to pull off the sweet thing, thing.

cannabis-seeds
10-01-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm beginning to think you're a ladies man ranger.

tlranger
10-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Oh, snap. Probably the only movie I ever have given two thumbs down,(taken to a preview) by, you got it, a sweet corporate thing.

But believe I'm on record saying, a female in the grow is the most important piece! Because I think, 1 maternal what ever & 2.guys, too often it's a money thing. I mean this whole thing is about the ladies, I mean a male cut some pollen maybe, the rest in the compost.

Don't want to Jack your deal here, but was going to lead with a schizophrenia thing, but you might be a guy now. Why do you sell hermies?

cannabis-seeds
10-01-2013, 10:09 PM
I'm still female - but the hermie comment is on point given the pending male/female nature of upcoming posts.

I tell ya what - if it's me, I'll sign my posts USA at the bottom. (even though I'm old-school southern & that rubs me the wrong way - makes me feel like a revenuer)
It'll be our little secret.

USA