PDA

View Full Version : need help do someone know something about the floraduo nutrents ? plz help

thenewgrow
09-24-2013, 10:37 PM
im a noobie and this is my first time growing and i got this for free floraduo bloom and floraduo grow hardwater and the guid is just to throw out i dont know what they did with it but its on italien/spain i dont know and i dont understand it :/ help me out here i almost killed my plants becors of a overdose of this and flushet it right when i saw it :/ but help me out guys ! need you now more then ever :)!!

catbuds
09-25-2013, 02:01 AM
I haven't used that one, but I read a post by some one else with questions about this nute. I'll go back & see if I can find it. Maybe someone has answered the questions about it. Its a good thing you flushed. That's the best thing you could have done for now. If I can find that post, I'll be back to tell you how to find it so you can follow the thread. ~~~~PEACE!~~~~

catbuds
09-25-2013, 02:15 AM
Ok.... couldn't find that post, so I googled floraduo feeding chart. You need to google it, it said something about watching for plant stress. There are many different formulas, & not knowing which one you had, I couldn't be sure what information would apply to you. Are u hydroponic? All I could see from them were hydroponic formulas. So check that out on google. You may have something you don't want to use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jbone77
09-25-2013, 02:26 AM
Easiest way to use flora duo is 3-1 for grow 2-2 transition and 1-3 bloom. Start out with low ppm's and add 3 parts A to 1 part of B, last week of veg and first week of flower its equal parts A and B, week two of flower til the end its 1 part A and 3 parts B. I dont know if you understand what any of that means, or if you have a ppm/ph meter, or how your growing so thats about all I can tell ya