PDA

View Full Version : happys grow,

the happy chappie
05-13-2005, 07:52 AM
hi guys and dolls
thanks for all the imput you have gave me on my last couple of threads, i have decided to post my next grow here again, during this grow i shall be taking clones, and i shall also be crossing breeding, this will also mean i cross a several females with various male strains on various bud sites, there fore saving space, i have used this technic many times, it works well and is quite easy,

i will also post pics from the very begining including spliting seeds before planting, many of you will allready be very familiar with this process but there will be some that would like to know,

i chose the advanced technics section as some of this process might be of interest to regular readers of this section,

i am a medicinal user, without my weed i would not walk.

the happy chappie
05-13-2005, 08:16 AM
here are the seeds that will become my medicine,
in this grow i will use, white widow skunk, ww/bd, white widow, chronic, and if they come up strawberry cough,

in these pics you can see the seeds,for splitting the seeds i use polystyrene dishes, (the sort you might see at a childrens party), i lay cotton wool in dish evenly, i soak the cotton wool with tepid water, about body tempreture is just about fine, i care fully lay the seeds on the pre soaked cotton wool, i then use another dish and tape it on top,

i repeat this for all the other seed strains, i clearly mark the dishes to avoid a nasty cock up.

the happy chappie
05-13-2005, 08:26 AM
i place my seeds on my computer unit to keep them warm and stable, the polystarene dishes act like a thermos and keep the seeds warm even when my comp is turned off,

hey presto a day later i have a tray of perfectly split seeds, on the first day about half of my seeds split, the next day the rest split, out of 41 seeds i got 39 to split

the happy chappie
05-13-2005, 08:58 AM
in these pics you can see, the seeds have split well, about half split on the first day and the rest split the next, 39 out of 41 split,

i potted these up into the pots you can see, i like to do this as soon as there split as the roots grow fast and it can be a prob to untangle the roots from the cotton wool,

i left them to stand in a warm dark place after watering gently, until enough had broke the surfice, i then put them into the grow room under 3x 60 watt floros,

here you can see my lil babys being born, cute aint they !!!!

i will post pics when there has been enough change in there growth,
please let me know what ya think, peace to you all

the happy chappie
05-13-2005, 09:05 AM
here are the pics

Torog
05-13-2005, 01:01 PM
here are the pics
Howdy Happy,

Thanx for your very informative pics and descriptions of your germ method,I think that I'm going to try it ! I see that your thermometer is reading 37.6 c,what's the equivalent in farenheit ? Also,what do you use for water(to split yer seeds in)..is it ph adjusted or distilled or reverse osmosis ?

Have a good one !

del...
05-13-2005, 03:02 PM
damn...37.6C is nearly 100F! (or 37.66 degree Celsius = 310.81 kelvin)

here's a great conversion site for any and all known measurements:
http://www.onlineconversion.com/

the happy chappie
05-14-2005, 04:06 AM
hello torog and del
yes 37.6 is around 98 f , thats around body tempreture,.... you can use normal cold water , i warm the water as its less of a shock to the seeds and deffinatly speeds the process, i also find that i get a better germination rate, normaly above 99% if there fresh, as it happens the seeds i choose were about nine months old, and i still got 39 from 41 seeds

as for what type of water i use , well i might be luckey here in the uk cos mine comes straight out the tap, i boil a kettle and allow the temp to drop, i dont have to mess about with ph, i rarely have ph related probs

i have had one disapointment allready, the feminised strawberry cough seeds spilt and showed a nice tap root but failed to pop through the dirt, there still with the others just incase they show very late, but i am not holding any hopes,

i hope my germ method will prove usefull,

in a couple of weeks i will show how i sex these babys easily before the full flower shows, the earlier i can get my males and females seperated the better, i have found through some experiments that young males in the same room as the girls can slow them a little, i will also be crossing some of the widows and cloning some .
...........peace to you all, i am gonna go its time for happys medicine

the happy chappie
05-28-2005, 11:11 AM
hello guys,
its now 21 days since i planted my seeds, they have been quite happy under my florys,... they look a little irregular at this size and stage thats becourse there are several different strains there, ... tonight they begin there 12 hour cycle, i am expecting to begin to see early jender in around a week, i will then select from them the ones i want to cross, and those i want to keep for my medicine,

not all these babys will show jender in a week, the rest will show during the following week,

the next pics will be to show early jender, sex determination can be a prob for many growers especialy newbies i hope this will be informative for some.

Torog
05-28-2005, 11:26 AM
hello guys,
its now 21 days since i planted my seeds, they have been quite happy under my florys,... they look a little irregular at this size and stage thats becourse there are several different strains there, ... tonight they begin there 12 hour cycle, i am expecting to begin to see early jender in around a week, i will then select from them the ones i want to cross, and those i want to keep for my medicine,

not all these babys will show jender in a week, the rest will show during the following week,

the next pics will be to show early jender, sex determination can be a prob for many growers especialy newbies i hope this will be informative for some.
Howdy Happy,

As per-usual..your garden is lookin great ! :)

Sadly,I trusted my friend,to be able to determine the plant sex..and he let me down and allowed males to pollinate our grow..and we had no choice but to shut down our grow for now,in our indoor room:( We needed to solve our heat and ventilation problems anyhow..and it was his first experienc with indoor growing,so he wasn't prepared for how fast things develope indoors..oh well. At least they were just bag-seeds..I held back all of my good beans and I'm glad that I did ! At least I have some indica's going outside..I'm testing them in the hot Texas climate,so far they are doing okay.

I hope that you and your's,are doing well :)

Have a good one !

the happy chappie
05-28-2005, 06:24 PM
hello torog mate,
its good to here from you again,.. sorry to here about those girls of yours mate, i would be well gutted, could you have not kept them going, sure your weed would not be a strong as sensimilia but they could have still ofered a reasonable smoke mate, they would deff be full of seed but should smoke ok just as long as you pick the seeds out, i will be showing pics of my girls just as soon as they show early female pregender shortley, this is realy easy mate, you wont make the same mistake again,
................... tell me torog can i contact you and how,

Da1KrayzieThug
05-28-2005, 10:22 PM
Wait 12/12 only on the 21st day?

the happy chappie
05-29-2005, 05:26 AM
hi da1
yeah mate, puting these babys into 12/12 at 21 days is quite ok , they will develop just as larger plants do, i dont like to top a plant as i prefure big tops rather than smaller side buds, these lil babys will still make 3 foot plants at harvest
keep watching this post you can see how they get on, i am also gonna clone some and seed some..... peace .......

Torog
05-29-2005, 12:10 PM
hello torog mate,
its good to here from you again,.. sorry to here about those girls of yours mate, i would be well gutted, could you have not kept them going, sure your weed would not be a strong as sensimilia but they could have still ofered a reasonable smoke mate, they would deff be full of seed but should smoke ok just as long as you pick the seeds out, i will be showing pics of my girls just as soon as they show early female pregender shortley, this is realy easy mate, you wont make the same mistake again,
................... tell me torog can i contact you and how,
Howdy Happy,

Yup..maybe I should have kept them going,but they were suffering pretty badly from too much heat,temps got up to 102 f,on one day. We let em veg for about 9 weeks,and they were over 5 feet tall,when we called it quits,they were at the end of the third week of flowering,there was pollen on the leaves,by the time I had a chance to inspect the plants..oh well. I think that I'm going to try thngs more your way,because you can't argue with success ! :D

I got your email,and tried to send ya a reply,but my dang earthlink mail wouldn't send anything..so I replied with my yahoo account. You can git links to my yahoo mail and msn mail,under my profile..but I expect that you will recieve my reply okay now.

Have a good one !

jadeius
05-29-2005, 09:13 PM
fabulous plants happy, just fabulous...i'm gonna put my new little baby on the 12/12 cycle pretty early too, will this make harvest time come faster? i'm just always anxious to see new bud... and i think maybe i'll try not topping this second time. good luck with your grow, can't wait to see more!

ProjectEight
05-29-2005, 09:59 PM
fabulous plants happy, just fabulous...i'm gonna put my new little baby on the 12/12 cycle pretty early too, will this make harvest time come faster? i'm just always anxious to see new bud... and i think maybe i'll try not topping this second time. good luck with your grow, can't wait to see more!

If you can, the more time you wait veging the better the harvest

the happy chappie
05-31-2005, 08:05 AM
thanks torog/ jadeius/project eight
yeah i can understand ya thinking that leaving them a little longer in veg will give ya more yeald at the end of the day,...... these plants will give me about 1 to 1 1/2 onces of dry bud at finish,

by starting 12/12 now it will keep em fairly short around 3 ft without toping, thus not interfering with its growth speed, toping will slow the plant a little as it has got to recover from the toping process before it starts to generate additional side growth
if you grow commercialy and you have plenty of space then there is a good reason to top,
if like me you grow enough plants to keep ya going till the next grow finishes then i would not top, i much prefure the rock hard huge sticky as fuck soild colas i get on top, i still get a fair amount of smaller side buds, and they smoke just as nice, but to be honest theres nothing more rewarding than tokin my pain away on the tops of my ladys..........

..my pain is like a river of molten lava, my weed calms the river and builds me a bridge..

........... peace to you all ...............

Torog
05-31-2005, 01:13 PM
Howdy Happy,

You state: "..my pain is like a river of molten lava, my weed calms the river and builds me a bridge.. "

Exactly ! It's a river that never stops flowing,but it's nice to build a bridge over it..every once and awhile..for some sweet,blessed relief. :)

Have a good one !

the happy chappie
06-02-2005, 07:57 AM
hello torog
thanks mate, yeah i got a couple of big operations coming up soon, they wanna take away some off my crumbled spine, they think it will relieve some of the presure off my spinal canal which has narrowed at 3 vertibrie ( dont know how to spell it ) i am also gonna have a double hip replacement, they also say i will need a series of ongoing opps to corect everything else thats gone wonky as a result of the hips and spine,
great fun eh !!!
to be honest torog i aint holding too many hopes lol, i also have recuring celulitus in my lower right leg, this is a real pain in the arse, cos they cant opperate all the time i have open wound infections,
the weed realy does make the difference for me, i dont know if its the weed thats got strong pain killing qualitys or that its affects takes my mind away from it either way it deffinatly helps.
i have sent a email to ya take care and peace,

ps my babies are doing well, i expect to post some more pics very soon

Torog
06-02-2005, 01:43 PM
hello torog
thanks mate, yeah i got a couple of big operations coming up soon, they wanna take away some off my crumbled spine, they think it will relieve some of the presure off my spinal canal which has narrowed at 3 vertibrie ( dont know how to spell it ) i am also gonna have a double hip replacement, they also say i will need a series of ongoing opps to corect everything else thats gone wonky as a result of the hips and spine,
great fun eh !!!
to be honest torog i aint holding too many hopes lol, i also have recuring celulitus in my lower right leg, this is a real pain in the arse, cos they cant opperate all the time i have open wound infections,
the weed realy does make the difference for me, i dont know if its the weed thats got strong pain killing qualitys or that its affects takes my mind away from it either way it deffinatly helps.
i have sent a email to ya take care and peace,

ps my babies are doing well, i expect to post some more pics very soon
Howdy Happy,

Got yer email..sent a reply.

Dang ! You sound like an old FORD..Fix Or Repair Daily...lol..brother..I will pray for you..you're gonna need it ! I'm glad that you're young enuff to git through your up-coming surgeries okay..but I wish that you wouldn't have to go through so many post-op recoveries and recuperations..I will keep you in my prayers !

I look forward to yer up-coming pic's...your gardening,is an inspiration :) !

Have a good one !

the happy chappie
06-05-2005, 07:33 AM
hello torog,
yeah thanks for ya kind words mate, got ya mail in return and it was great to here from you, i checked my babys this morning and there very close, so pics will come at anytime, i am checking twice daily now as the jender can show at anytime, i allready suspect a couple of boys, but i will wait till they show as its quite poss that they could be girls, pre jender is easy to identify just as long as your eyesite is good, i will attempt to post a micro shot pic, this will enable you to realy get up close and see for yourself just what pre jender on both male and females look like, this will deff take away a lot of that waiting to find if your babys are boys or girls,

........ peace and good luck ........... happy

Torog
06-05-2005, 12:42 PM
hello torog,
yeah thanks for ya kind words mate, got ya mail in return and it was great to here from you, i checked my babys this morning and there very close, so pics will come at anytime, i am checking twice daily now as the jender can show at anytime, i allready suspect a couple of boys, but i will wait till they show as its quite poss that they could be girls, pre jender is easy to identify just as long as your eyesite is good, i will attempt to post a micro shot pic, this will enable you to realy get up close and see for yourself just what pre jender on both male and females look like, this will deff take away a lot of that waiting to find if your babys are boys or girls,

........ peace and good luck ........... happy
Howdy Happy,

I look forward to your pics,I'm gonna print em out and show my friend how to sex the plants before they go to seed...lol. Dang it..if only I had been there at the proper time to git rid of the males ! Oh well,at least they were just local bag-seed..I had a funny feeling that it would be best,to hold back on the good beans..oh well,ya live and ya learn..hopefully ! lol

Have a good one !

jadeius
06-06-2005, 05:54 PM
i can relate to y'alls pain problems, i helped my mama deal with hers for years, she still hasn't gotten a definite answer to all of it but the best match to her symptoms is fibromyalgia, so it's pretty bad...but the only thing i couldn't get her to do for it is smoke pot, and that's among the safest!

yeah i'm not gonna top this next plant growing, happy, i wanna see the dense top this time, instead of all those little ones, the topped one is almost done though!!

good luck identifying the sex on those plants, it can be a real bitch! can't wait to see if you get good pics!

MisstreeNny
06-07-2005, 02:55 AM
here are the pics
Mine looks like the 3rd picture!!! :p

the happy chappie
06-07-2005, 04:06 AM
hello, torog, jadeius, and misstreenny,
thanks guys, the pics are coming just as soon as they show jender, i have again checked em last night just before they went to bed,still nothing positive, i cant check em till they wake up, its 4.30 am here and there cycle starts at 6 am, i will check again then, i find this bit of waiting more frustraiting than waiting for them to finish, as i want to get some of them outside in my green house for breeding and cloning, this is the one time of year when i can get two crops going at the same time, its when i do a lot of my experiments,
i am sorry to here jadeius that ya mum also suffers a lot of pain, its understanding mate that she wont take canabis for pain relife , she is of the older generation mate and has only ever heard all the nasty propergander and lies spread about weed, its a shame cos so many older folk would benifit from it medicly especialy if they are in constant pain,
i think you will notice the difference in those tops mate, some plants can stretch a little which can prove a prob if your restricted by hight, but if you can handel that then you will just love those heavy dence tops
post some pics misstreenny, we would love to see, what are ya growing, and how are they,.... all the best and peace to you all ....... happy

the happy chappie
06-10-2005, 06:23 PM
hi fellow stoners,
my appolergies for not getting gender pics to you yet, my babys have today started to show gender, this has taken a little longer than i expected but then again thats pot growing for ya, i could not take the pics tonight as i had to put them to bed for the night and i did not have time to take some pics, i will deff post them sometime tommorrow, as per usewell its the boys who are showing first, the room stinks now, mmmm i love that smell .... peace happy

jadeius
06-17-2005, 06:26 PM
hi happy, well it's good to hear that their gender is showing, wish i could say the same for this one i'm growing...i didn't top it as i said, and it's approaching 3 feet , already taller than the final height of the topped one (which was some GOOD BUD by the way, still smoking on it)...it seems very stretched out, though it could be that light i've been using, more warm light than cool light...question for you: the stem is thick enough for the plant, but it's still hollow, so it tends to wobble over with those stretched lengths, do you know what makes the stem fill in and thicken?

anyways, you get those pics posted whenever you can, it ain't no hurry, quite frankly i've given up on my husband's crappy little digicam lol...

Zero Revolt
06-17-2005, 06:48 PM
Yes the plumule breaking through the testa is a wonderful sight to behold. When you see that you know it's time to get a grow on!!!

the happy chappie
07-15-2005, 08:24 AM
hi all. sorry for not getting back with those pics, i have just come out of hospital, most off my babys turned hermie when they were placed outside in the garden, i think the shock off going from a regular 12+12 to about 16 hours of natrual sunlight is what done it, i hope they will recover they should do, i have had the male gender removed as it apears and will continue to do so, hopefully this will at least offer me some reasonable smokes around the end of september. it just goes to show how easy it is for things to go wrong haha, no probs i am still happy and i look forword to chatting with you all again peace and happyness to you all ..................... happy chappie

newgroweroldsmoker
07-15-2005, 12:34 PM
hey happy, what's up man? i hope you're feeling better, now that you got back from the hospital..... i've been reading your thread all from the start, what's up man? how are you?
nice thing about that germination method... i am close to my second grow..going to give it a try as well...
somehow it seems that you're the man i should be talking to....i am going to start 20 seeds this time on an NFT board.....i need to get the most out of my plants but unfortunately i do not have feminised seeds and thus do not know sex yet and won't be able to find out before switching to 12/12 (at least i hope for 10-12 females)......the strains i'll be growing are papaya&crystal (nirvana).....the grow is to be lighted with 400 hps for vegetation and 2x400 hps for flowering.....how tall should i switch them to 12/12?
take care man, looking forward in hearing from you :)

NGOS:)

jadeius
07-15-2005, 01:44 PM
hi all. sorry for not getting back with those pics, i have just come out of hospital, most off my babys turned hermie when they were placed outside in the garden, i think the shock off going from a regular 12+12 to about 16 hours of natrual sunlight is what done it, i hope they will recover they should do, i have had the male gender removed as it apears and will continue to do so, hopefully this will at least offer me some reasonable smokes around the end of september. it just goes to show how easy it is for things to go wrong haha, no probs i am still happy and i look forword to chatting with you all again peace and happyness to you all ..................... happy chappie

hey bud, glad to see you back, i was beginning to wonder! damn i hope ur all better...

the happy chappie
07-15-2005, 03:17 PM
hello newgrower / jadeius/ torog
its realy good to here from you again, yes i am a little better now thanks, i had another atack of celulitus in my right leg, and had to have a long spell of hard iv drugs to bring it under control a little, i still cant get about properly yet but i am doing ok,

in answer to your question ... i normaly let my plants get to about 8"/10" then wack them under 12+12 sometimes smaller if they look like there gonna strech, i dont normaly top my girls as i love the heavy tops, if you have 20 seeds to start your next grow then i am sure you will get enough girls from them, do you remember me saying in an email to you that you will proberly need to start cloning if you want to reproduce, i think your next grow could be a good oppotunity to start that, feminised seeds are good in the fact that you know that your gonna get a bunch of ladys from them, and thats fine.. however i have had a lot of trouble trying to get clones from feminised seeded plants. if you keep your best looking girl and cross it with your favourite boy, your gonna get a whole bunch of seeds that you know has come from nice parents that will alow you to plant more seeds next time to get more girls and they should be good for clones, it sounds like you have picked a real nice plant this time mate i recon at a guess you will end up with around 9 girls if they all germinate, if you keep your best girl from them it will be a great start for you. as for the boy you dont realy have to do much with them to keep them flowering after taking them away from 12+12 they just seem to wanna keep on sowing there oats so you would not need to build a special home just for your boy, just keep him away from the rest of your girls. ........ or they will get pregnant very easily. .

most of my plants have turned hermie on me, i was as sick as a pig to learn that they had gone like that, they were all just beginning to start there early fowering when i had to go into hospital, i knew that looking after them was gonna be a big prob so they were put into the garden and green house to keep them going but the change from 12+12 to about 16 hrs of light turned them hermie. i have had all the male gender pods carefully removed and they were all pruned back heavily. they seem to have rejouvinated well and are vegging out nicely so maybe all is not lost. i cant show the early gender pics i promised as i couldn't get to them . i will try to get some pics of them shortly. ....... peace ............. happy..

Zandor
07-15-2005, 03:19 PM
You will just pick some seeds but it's still smokeable bud.

Welcome back, glad to hear you are better.

the happy chappie
07-15-2005, 03:35 PM
You will just pick some seeds but it's still smokeable bud.

Welcome back, glad to hear you are better.

hello zandor, its great to here from you mate, yeah i hope i can get them under control soon. i know there is plenty of time between now and finish time around end september, so i might still get luckey. they did go realy mad though, they were the baddest hermies i have seen in a long time, i have had them cut back heavily and have had all the male pods removed, they look like they are vegging out and are growing green leaf again. i will leave them in the garden and green house to finish naturaly.
i have smoked hermie bud before and sometimes its ok. these plants looked like they would over seed themselfs badly, it was a shit feeling when i learned about them , but hey thats weed for ya. ....... peace ....... happy..

Torog
07-15-2005, 03:36 PM
Howdy Happy,

Well I was going to send you an email in reply to your latest one,but this will do,I reckon..lol. It's wonderful to see ya back here again !:) I've already learned much from you and we need more folks like you,here.:) I've been praying hard for you to git better-I hope that God answers my prayers for you and your missus.

Have a good one ! :D

the happy chappie
07-15-2005, 04:00 PM
hey hiya torog, thanks for the nice words mate, its much appreciated, yeah i am back, i aint sure for how long though becourse this infection still aint down to a reasonable level, but for now i will be by this computer quite a lot, there is so much to catch up on, i hope my plants will make a good recovery, i might still be able to get some clones from them if they vegg enough i guess i will have to wait and see,
hows things your end mate, i hope you and yours are all ok and doing just fine, if you need any info just let us know. i will be interested to know how they respond in a different climate ............... peace .............. happy......

ps my hospital is still on major alert stage,. my hospital was one off the reciving hospitals for the murderd victims in the outrageous killing of inocent people last week in london. ..................... everybody here was sickend to the bone by it, i was just begining to think that london had seen the last off terrorists bombs, its been nice and quite for a long time now, ......... if i ever get the chance i will plant my weed seeds up there arses and grow some education and respect into them, let them see the real light ........ peace again mate ............... happy ..

newgroweroldsmoker
07-15-2005, 04:15 PM
well, thanx for the quick reply happy:)
i was thinking to follow the cloning technique with the ending of this grow....the subject of crossings and see production sounds very interesting and challenging but i do not think i can do that yet....anyway, i am thinking that by the time my next grow finishes i will save up enough money to buy me one more hps unit ,600 watt this time,plus one more NFT board with tray 4x3ft.....exactly like the one i have now.....really i think i will be doing 2 seas of green in the end...one with crystal and one with papaya.....and yes....being honest i did a lot of reading on overgrow to learn more about these two strains....crystal is a cross of white widow&northern lights and papaya is a cross from afghani&KC-33...both strains are very promising and they both finish@63 days....hehehe i will feed them with nuts for 8 weeks with one week of flushing......... i'm so excited man, i am about to build and a box/room for the growing.......the dimensions will be around 7x7x7ft (planning to fill the entire space with NFT systems gradually)....i am building it with long metal bars like the ones used for selves/storage, they will be held together using screws.....for the walls i will be using white reflective material (i think it's called telon, not sure)....from one side it's white and from the other black.....also, the top of the box will be open at all times for optimal ventilation (as well with some passive air intakes at the bottom)....the smell will be exterminated by using a good ioniser/ozone generator....the air will be refreshed constantly with a window open and with common household fans.....did i forget anything?

the happy chappie
07-15-2005, 04:41 PM
hi newgrower
looks like you have got things just fine mate, i am sure you will do realy well, if you are gonna kit your room out well, then may i suggest a fine mister sometimes strong venterlation mixed with heat and fans can make things very dry, misting frequently will keep those girls fresh, just as they would be in a tropicle humid climate, if your venting and air circulation is good i dont think you will have a mould prob, sometimes i mist 5 times a day and i am sure it helps the buds become more soild and dence. think of a plant as a living matter, try to mimic its natraul habitats, i know it will help. there are automatic misters, but if you get chance to get to your rooms often then just use a hand sprayer, i have a sprayer that i pump up and just pull the trigger, i can aslo folleir feed this way as well, the weed plant will readily accept food through its folilage , this can be perticuly usefull if you have planted in small pots were it can be a problem to feed the plant properly, ........... peace ............. happy..

newgroweroldsmoker
07-15-2005, 04:50 PM
hi newgrower
looks like you have got things just fine mate, i am sure you will do realy well, if you are gonna kit your room out well, then may i suggest a fine mister sometimes strong venterlation mixed with heat and fans can make things very dry, misting frequently will keep those girls fresh, just as they would be in a tropicle humid climate, if your venting and air circulation is good i dont think you will have a mould prob, sometimes i mist 5 times a day and i am sure it helps the buds become more soild and dence. think of a plant as a living matter, try to mimic its natraul habitats, i know it will help. there are automatic misters, but if you get chance to get to your rooms often then just use a hand sprayer, i have a sprayer that i pump up and just pull the trigger, i can aslo folleir feed this way as well, the weed plant will readily accept food through its folilage , this can be perticuly usefull if you have planted in small pots were it can be a problem to feed the plant properly, ........... peace ............. happy..

i do not really know what a mister is or where to get one, but, i think that if humidity goes low i will be able to rise it by placing many small plastic cups filled with water around the room....anyway, this thing will be really useful during the vegetation stage.....foliar feeding i agree is good but i do not think i will need that, this grow and the rest of them will be done into hydro, for ease,speed and final yield!!!!!

Torog
07-17-2005, 11:40 AM
hey hiya torog, thanks for the nice words mate, its much appreciated, yeah i am back, i aint sure for how long though becourse this infection still aint down to a reasonable level, but for now i will be by this computer quite a lot, there is so much to catch up on, i hope my plants will make a good recovery, i might still be able to get some clones from them if they vegg enough i guess i will have to wait and see,
hows things your end mate, i hope you and yours are all ok and doing just fine, if you need any info just let us know. i will be interested to know how they respond in a different climate ............... peace .............. happy......

ps my hospital is still on major alert stage,. my hospital was one off the reciving hospitals for the murderd victims in the outrageous killing of inocent people last week in london. ..................... everybody here was sickend to the bone by it, i was just begining to think that london had seen the last off terrorists bombs, its been nice and quite for a long time now, ......... if i ever get the chance i will plant my weed seeds up there arses and grow some education and respect into them, let them see the real light ........ peace again mate ............... happy ..
Howdy Happy,

I'm sure glad that yer back home again and I hope that you don't have to return anytime soon !

Now I wish that I had tried to work with our hermies more,like you are doing,but the electric cost was too much,during this hottest time of the year for Texas. I'm hoping to make a fresh start soon,when the cooler temps come around,the indicas that we have outdoors,are struggling in this heat,and are under-developed and stunted..with temps in the 100 degree f range ! I hope that your plants work out okay !:)

I was both angry and sad,to learn of the London attacks,and I hope and pray,that there are no more attacks forthcoming. We all stand with you and the British folks and we must all remain vigilant.

Have a good one !

keven
07-20-2005, 08:07 AM
hey happy iv bin reading from bigining till now i hope your ok now i was jest wondoring if you culd help me
i had 18 plants growing prety dam good in till my moms cat got in the room some how. The cat tore the place apart there was nothing left of my plants exept peces of it and dirt every where. So my friend gave my ak47 seeds and told my to germinat them i have never germinated any seeds befoe iv read about germinating seeds but how long does the root half to be to put it in the soil and do i keep it in a dark area still and do i cover it with anything. how much should i give it water and how deep should i put the seed in after its time to put it in the soil. :confused:

hope you get better soon
pece. :D

anyhandle
07-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Hey guys, everybody gets a little put off if some wanker tells them how to handle there own grow so i will be carefull not to piss any veterans off!. From experience i dont reccomend spraying your plants or folliage feeding in high temp chambers as the water acts like a magnifying glass and toast your leaves. Not a problem if you have well regulated chambers but if you are pushing the limit on temps (as most people do) i would avoid it. Its obviously not an issue under fluro's. keep up the good work people!

Zandor
07-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Hey guys, everybody gets a little put off if some wanker tells them how to handle there own grow so i will be carefull not to piss any veterans off!. From experience i dont reccomend spraying your plants or folliage feeding in high temp chambers as the water acts like a magnifying glass and toast your leaves. Not a problem if you have well regulated chambers but if you are pushing the limit on temps (as most people do) i would avoid it. Its obviously not an issue under fluro's. keep up the good work people!
Good advice BUT: (lol)

That's why you use foggers or misters and not sprinklers or hand sprayers. The water droplets are so small you do not get the magnifying glass affect you are talking about. The mist is messured in microns and puts out 7-30 microns VMD.

jadeius
07-21-2005, 04:07 PM
whoa, we're on a droplet level now

jadeius
07-21-2005, 04:21 PM
hiiiiiiiiii happy,

this grow guide is going pretty damn well. but i think there's a way to condense it, and just get the facts and methodology in...as this is an open forum where everyone can speak and conversate, your forum has been enriched with everyone's questions and comments, and it has added to the information you have provided...so this is what i propose: at some point when your grow is complete or approaching complete, all this valuable information should be condensed into a purely informative manual, which excludes opinions and conversation and bring together all the information which can be found here. this format will be a document with just the methodology and facts that have been posted here...and i'll work on this myself to get a good, new grow manual going, using the exact words posted here, and condensed, whaddaya think? would people really read this condensed version, or do you think the casual conversation helps? i know you were originally working at the purpose of creating a grow manual, which is mostly a technical document, so what do you think about this? i'm good with composition and writing, so i could put the ideas together well without distorting or changing anything, i would just like to see it all put together in a logical flow of directions for a new grower

the happy chappie
07-22-2005, 06:38 PM
hello every one, thanks for your comments, yeah i think i might have saved my plants, they look like they gonna put some heavy re-veg on, i got a lot of single leaflets infact most the plants are covered in them, strange realy i dont normaly see that untill i there nearly finished, mind you i guess there feeling kinda weired going from a regular 12/12 to the natraul sunlight hours here, in fact i am gonna try and get out in the garden in a moment i gotta show you thesse ....... thats it i took some pics, let me finish this quickley and i will be back in a mo..... peace ..... happy ....

newgroweroldsmoker
07-22-2005, 06:53 PM
i'm glad you managed to save them, it would be very sad otherwise....anyway, what's up? i am one week away to start my new grow.....i am planning to start 25 seeds this time....have spent around 1200 us dollars on equipment&strains this time hoping to get better results....mainly i'll be using an NFT system i bought and i'm thinking to add and a few pots to grow some plants into soil nearby the hydro system..... :)

the happy chappie
07-22-2005, 06:58 PM
hello again, will be back in a mo, crappy batteries died whilst i was trying to down load the pics, batts on charge, will be back when there charged .. peace happy ....

the happy chappie
07-22-2005, 07:17 PM
hi newgrow, your grow looked nice last time mate, was there a prob, wow, it can cost a few bob mate ehhhh, i will be here in a min, just charging batts, then i can down load the pics, 25 seeds should sort you out, if your going for another round with twenty five seeds then you should with your setup do ok mate, i will be back in a little while............ peace ..... happy ...

the happy chappie
07-22-2005, 08:24 PM
hi all again, here are those pics i promised..... i managed to save ten plants, i have another couple of real sad looking buggers, aint got the heart to chop em up, so i have give em a helping hand growing them on top of a compost heap, if they pick up then i will pot em up, i was realy gutted when they went hermie on me, it took a lot of constant attension to get them back, every 2/3 hours plucking off any male gender seems to have done it, aint seen to many male ball bags hanging on em for the last two days, there is still a little hermie in em, but nothing bad, you can see clearly the mass of single leaflets, i do get a lot of single leaflets on the top of my plants but this is normaly around finishing time, i am hoping this is just becourse of the light cycle confusion, they are still trying to produce female flower, the bud that they had grown indoors is still there, all the male gender apeared at different nodes, so it was quite easy to spot and remove, i have now got to wait till they finish around end of sept, they have got to finish then realy as our weather gets too unpredictable any time latter, i have a green house and as you can see i will keep some in there, i have to keep all windows and doors open becourse of the heat, i will get probs with insects i know, but i should be able to conrol some of it with stick bug tape, i also have a totaly organic spray i can use if things get bad, the worst probs i will get will be caterpillers, man they love this stuff, they fly in as butterflies and some how end jup as caterpillers in the bud, its very difficult to see, i only normaly find them after they have hached out and started to munch there way through my best buds, i will pay perticular intrest in looking for these little buggers as i know only to well the damage they can course. sorry for not replying personly to all of you, i have reasonatly smoked a big fatty and its nocked me on my arse again, i will get back when i come down a little ....... peace ....... happy ......

newgroweroldsmoker
07-22-2005, 08:51 PM
they are looking good man.....i can't wait to see them filled with buds, i wonder how they will look like, they are like bushes , i see green everywhere :)

the happy chappie
07-22-2005, 09:07 PM
thanks newgrower,
yeah they dont look bad concidering what they were like a week or so ago, i am hoping that they dont go hermie again. its funny how the same plant growing outdoors can look a completely different plant, as long as they respond well before our winter weather sets in they should give me somthing, i have saved white widow f1 (my strain)
and widow/braindamage, and some chronic, i lost everything else, even my best males, so no seeds for me this grow, i still have enough seed to keep the genre going seed i have ten plants out side that look like there gonna be ok, i cant grow nothing in doors at the moment as i cant get upstairs to tend to them, so no point me sowing any just yet. i look forword to seeing your next grow mate, ... you sounded a little dissapointed in your last grow, what was up, i did not see the end of your grow....
............. peace .................. happy ...................

dialtone420
07-22-2005, 10:29 PM
You said no seeds huh? If your plants go through enough stress i heard they tend to do selfing. Thats when a female produces pollen and therefore produces seeds i think? What do you think?

newgroweroldsmoker
07-22-2005, 10:33 PM
no man, on the contrary, i am more than satisfied with the result, only one thing though....i did sale and smoked almost all of it to my friends....i made well over a pound of bud, around 20-22 oz in total....this paid all the bills, seeds,lights etc plus some more money which i invested almost all of it into the equipment and strains for this grow plus i've been smoking as much as i felt like almost everyday for 3 months now....i am dissapointed only because i've got left six joints and i will need to buy a couple of oz as i do not expect more bud before the end of October.....shit,sounds too long.....otherwise i'm fine :)

the happy chappie
07-23-2005, 07:48 AM
hi dailtone/newgrower
yeah dialtone, thats when they go hermie, thats just what you dont want, seeds from a hermie plant will produce a higher ratio of hermie babys, my seeds have to be pure, its taken me a long time to grow the pedigree into my plants, i would rather throw away hermie seeds, the more refined a plant is the more subseptable it becomes to changes in its inviroment thats why my plants went hermie, i just had no choice but to put them outside halfway through a indoor grow, i have plenty of pedigree first class seeds, i just cant get to look after them for a while, i shall plant them when i can........but hey thanks for the infomation, ....

hi newgrower, it will take time to get your setup producing exactly what you want, although it sounds like you have got it about right and doing ok, from my ten plants i will get enough weed to keep me going untill about 1/2 months after i have harvested my next grow, i like to have that much as i like to realy let em stand and mature for about two months to cure and sweeten up a little, strong indicas can be a little harsh on the lungs and taste rather green without proper curing. i dont sell my weed, i have been working on increasing its medicle caperbillities, and purifiying its genre for some years now,
........ peace ...................... happy .....................

J DOG 6000
07-23-2005, 01:02 PM
At what stage did you see the male balls?
Also the catapillars end up there cause the butterflies drop there eggs in the bud and let it hatch there.
Catapillars turn into butterflies not the other way around.

Torog
07-23-2005, 01:52 PM
hi all again, here are those pics i promised..... i managed to save ten plants, i have another couple of real sad looking buggers, aint got the heart to chop em up, so i have give em a helping hand growing them on top of a compost heap, if they pick up then i will pot em up, i was realy gutted when they went hermie on me, it took a lot of constant attension to get them back, every 2/3 hours plucking off any male gender seems to have done it, aint seen to many male ball bags hanging on em for the last two days, there is still a little hermie in em, but nothing bad, you can see clearly the mass of single leaflets, i do get a lot of single leaflets on the top of my plants but this is normaly around finishing time, i am hoping this is just becourse of the light cycle confusion, they are still trying to produce female flower, the bud that they had grown indoors is still there, all the male gender apeared at different nodes, so it was quite easy to spot and remove, i have now got to wait till they finish around end of sept, they have got to finish then realy as our weather gets too unpredictable any time latter, i have a green house and as you can see i will keep some in there, i have to keep all windows and doors open becourse of the heat, i will get probs with insects i know, but i should be able to conrol some of it with stick bug tape, i also have a totaly organic spray i can use if things get bad, the worst probs i will get will be caterpillers, man they love this stuff, they fly in as butterflies and some how end jup as caterpillers in the bud, its very difficult to see, i only normaly find them after they have hached out and started to munch there way through my best buds, i will pay perticular intrest in looking for these little buggers as i know only to well the damage they can course. sorry for not replying personly to all of you, i have reasonatly smoked a big fatty and its nocked me on my arse again, i will get back when i come down a little ....... peace ....... happy ......
Howdy Happy,

Thanx for the pics ! Those are unusal looking leaves,but heck,,they're all healthy as can be !

I hope that your health is improving daily,your words are an inspiration to the rest of us and are greatly appreciated ! Thanx for sharing your experiences with us..I know that I have learned a few new things and I look forward to learnin more .

Have a good one !

the happy chappie
07-23-2005, 07:33 PM
hello torog, hi j dog

the male gender started to apear soon after i went into hospital, the light cycle was left to its own, and they recieved about 1, weeks constant light nobody could turn em off, i then got a mate to stick them in the garden, i knew they could not be left under artifcial lighting, so at least if they were in the garden they could get a natrual light cycle, he told me about how they had all gone hermie, since then they have been very heaverly pruned and been plucked of there balls as they apear, they are deffinatly not showing as much male gender, and the female pistels have slowed down, they have vegged lovely, better than i thought they would,

hi torrog mate, hows things, hope all is well, yes i feel a little better now, proberly becourse i have toped myself up with my medicine, i can stand a little longer now the inflamation has gone down a little, but yeah thanks doing much better, i feel much better now that i can smoke a jay or two.
i will always help where i can mate, there are some on here far more knowledgable than me, i prefure to grow in soil, i have tried other methods, but i guess i am just an old fashioned gardener, i am all for mod cons and things that make our lifes a little easier but ya cant beat mixing up ya dirt and planting them seedlings then sitting patiently waiting for them pop up , lol, i hope to carry on where i left off realy i will take some better pics tommorow if the weather is better, just now its chucking it down,
if i can help torrog then i will mate no probs,
peace ........... happy .......

the happy chappie
07-24-2005, 07:30 AM
hi all.
sorry kevin and jadiouse some how i seem to have missed and not answered your questions, firstley

kevin, .... yes cats can be a pain in the arse around plants, i think they are atracted to its aroma, i know they like catnip that drives em wild, so it is poss that the scent of weed does the same thing, i had the prob of my cat shiting in one of my pots in the grow room, i just rubbed his nose in it big time, and kicked him up the arse and now he wont go nere them, that left me with the horrible job of clearing up the cat crap, i got rid of it all and replaced the spilt dirt with fresh and the plant seem to not realy be affected......

jadeous,.... sure mate, that sounds like a cool idea, if ya wanna, i am happy with it, you do what ya like mate no probs, i aint a good writer or speller so it would be best if somebody did it that can spell hahaha,.....

gonna take pics today as it looks like it aint gonna rain,
........... peace ............ happy ................

jadeius
07-25-2005, 03:07 PM
cool...i'll wait until your grow is done though and you've pretty much finished this thread...also I might wait until I can find some adderall or percocets because I'll get it all done in one sitting if I take some first...probably just gonna copy/paste ... the plants look great by the way! looking forward to seeing the buds!

peace

the happy chappie
07-25-2005, 04:53 PM
hi jadeius,
yeah cant wait myself, when i look at these plants now its hard to believe they were vitualy knackered just a little while ago, i am hoping there gonna come good for me, they have gone extra bushy after they recived a masive hair cut, so its gonna be very interesting, i have taken some more pics, but to be honest there is very little change other than getting more bushy over the last few days, so maybe i wont post em just yet, they are stinking again, the greenhouse reeks, but hey, i think it smells lovely hahaha, ......... take care .................. peace ...........happy...........

keven
07-31-2005, 01:39 AM
Hey happy i jest germinated 10 AK-47 seed and put them in pots in my room. I keep my room loked up so the fucking cat dosent come in the room.
hope your plants have a good harvest....
peace :D

the happy chappie
08-01-2005, 06:41 AM
hi guys
my bro just got back from amasterdam, he brought me back some jack herrier seeds, and some cali mist, i have read these up in my books, has anyone on here had any personal experiance with these, i would like some feed back on these before i get my lights going again, i was thinking of using these for my next grow, and they could be my christmas smokes, i just would like to know a little more about the plants i will be growing them in soil in large pots under heavy lighting, in the usual way i grow them.

question .... have they any traits that there known for, ie . are they subseptable to desease,
and have they any medicle qualities, these seeds cost a fortune and i want to give them there best chances,
i have only 10 jack herrier and 15 cali mist seeds as far as i know neither are feminised, so i also hope to cross them and replicate some seeds to work with.
many thanks ......... peace ..................... happy .................

Torog
08-02-2005, 12:30 PM
hi guys
my bro just got back from amasterdam, he brought me back some jack herrier seeds, and some cali mist, i have read these up in my books, has anyone on here had any personal experiance with these, i would like some feed back on these before i get my lights going again, i was thinking of using these for my next grow, and they could be my christmas smokes, i just would like to know a little more about the plants i will be growing them in soil in large pots under heavy lighting, in the usual way i grow them.

question .... have they any traits that there known for, ie . are they subseptable to desease,
and have they any medicle qualities, these seeds cost a fortune and i want to give them there best chances,
i have only 10 jack herrier and 15 cali mist seeds as far as i know neither are feminised, so i also hope to cross them and replicate some seeds to work with.
many thanks ......... peace ..................... happy .................
Howdy Happy,

I hope that you are doing well !:)

I wish that I could help ya with personal experience,but I have none in regards to those 2 strains. However,if you go to the Strain Guide at Overgrow.com,you can find numerous grow reports on both strains,I took a look there yesterday,and there were gobs of reports..I hope it helps ya !

Have a good one !

the happy chappie
08-03-2005, 05:41 AM
hello torog mate, its good to here from you again, thanks for the info mate i will check it out as soon as i have finished here, hows things your end, ok i hope, mine have realy gone into re-veg there bushing heavily, and looking quite nice, it looks like i have stoped the hermie in them,.... phew i was getting worried there, i lost the two weaklings that i planted on the compost heep i kinda expected that they were pewny and weak so i aint realy bothered, these new seeds i have are known quality seeds so with a little bit of luck l will inject a bit of this into my older stock, that should give me the change i have been looking for.

i want to join and become a payed member on here, do you know what benifits there are if i join up. .......... peace ................ happy .............

Torog
08-03-2005, 11:35 AM
hello torog mate, its good to here from you again, thanks for the info mate i will check it out as soon as i have finished here, hows things your end, ok i hope, mine have realy gone into re-veg there bushing heavily, and looking quite nice, it looks like i have stoped the hermie in them,.... phew i was getting worried there, i lost the two weaklings that i planted on the compost heep i kinda expected that they were pewny and weak so i aint realy bothered, these new seeds i have are known quality seeds so with a little bit of luck l will inject a bit of this into my older stock, that should give me the change i have been looking for.

i want to join and become a payed member on here, do you know what benifits there are if i join up. .......... peace ................ happy .............
Howdy Happy,

I'm glad to hear that yer okay ! Things are okay here,just wish that the summer temps would hurry up and give way to the Fall temps,so that I can git some beans going again..boy howdy ! Lookin forward to that !

I'm glad that you were able to save yer plants..I bet that in the end,you'll git some great smoke off of them. I'm also hoping that yer new beans will make yer harvest,even more spiffy ! From what I read at overgrow,I think that they will do just that.

As for being a paid member here,the primary benefit is that you will be able to pm(private message) other members,also you will have the member forums access,which will further enhance your ability to contact other members. Most paid members are usually adults with maturity and experience,and will yield better info and help. We would love to have someone as nice and helpful as you,as a paid member !

Have a good one !

the happy chappie
08-03-2005, 08:48 PM
hello torog mate,
thanks for the info, its gonna prove very usefull, i just dont want to get it wrong, i have never paid so much for seeds but i told him to get the j/h seeds, the cali mist was his choice, but by the sounds of it its gonna be great, i dont want to halt my work on the strains i have developed i just want to inject a little difference into them, i aint realy bothered about making them stronger as there a little too strong now.
its realy good to be getting about a bit again mate. being able to smoke my own medicine is realy helping. i am sure your beans are come up trumps for ya mate. have you long to wait before it cools a enough. those northern light crosses love a long hot summer, there a little slow and need a lot of space, but well worth the wait i cant wait to see how they all respond to your climate.
.................................................. ................................

question for anybody in the know, ...... if you look back at the last pics i posted on here you will notice that the plants are made up of mainly single leaflets, i have put this down to the trauma they have been through and the heavy pruning they recieved. since the last photos they have increased in size and bushyness by about double. they look incredibly healthy but have not yet reverted back to growing normal leaves, they are still growing single leaflets, i normaly see single leaflets near the top of my plants towards the end around harvest time. does anyone know if this is likely to change before end of sept which is when i expect to harvest, they are deffinatly vegging wonderfully and there growth rate is very fast,.... and wow they stink propper big time. i was just getting a little concerned that there not reverting back yet, i will post some up to date pics tommorow to show just what i mean.
................. peace ...................... happy ....................

King Amdo
08-22-2005, 11:41 PM
[QUOTE=Torog],

God Bless Those Who Choose To Protect Our Freedom !

" ...Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists. From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime. "

Support Our Troops ! http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm QUOTE]

Well I've seen many dodgy blags...buts thats the most blatent ever!

I guess you wont be getting busted Torog mate!

http://www.plowsharesactions.org/webpages/weba.htm

Torog
08-23-2005, 11:34 AM
[QUOTE=Torog],

God Bless Those Who Choose To Protect Our Freedom !

" ...Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists. From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime. "

Support Our Troops ! http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm QUOTE]

Well I've seen many dodgy blags...buts thats the most blatent ever!

I guess you wont be getting busted Torog mate!

http://www.plowsharesactions.org/webpages/weba.htm
Howdy King Amdo,

Excuse my ignorance,but what is yer point ? What's a 'dodgy blag' ?

As for gittin busted..I hope yer right-that I don't git busted !

Have a good one ....

the happy chappie
08-25-2005, 07:57 AM
hello mates
here is the latest on my grow, i dont realy know how its happened but these girls have come back from almost getting the chop just a little while ago, i persevered and tended them and there now better,
they totaly love the outside climate, they have bushed out nicely, i have some on my patio and some in a greenhouse, the ones in a greenhouse are much taller, yet just as bushy so maybe they like the gentler evening temps in there, i will have to move them as there now touching the roof, and if i leave them there they will rot and start to mould, and i deff dont want that,
they also seem to be showing far less single leaflets than they did. and they absolutely stink, but there is not a lot i can do about that other than hope nobody knows what the smell is... but on the whole i am pleased the way they look,........ tell me what ya think...........
.............. peace....... happy ...............

Torog
08-25-2005, 11:53 AM
Howdy happy,

Your 'girls' are looking mighty good ! They seem to be doing just fine and it's obvious that you have a 'green' thumb !

I hope you have some help moving the ones from the greenhouse,looks like it might be somewhat difficult..cuz they're so big ! Have you thought of tieing them over ? Another question on my mind,is what do you think the outcome would be,of planting only 2 seeds in a grow..would Nature make one male and one female ?

I wish that I could tell you the reason that I'm asking you the above question,but we'd both need encyrpted mail accounts..as regular email between our 2 countries is always read by 'them'.

Have a good one !

the happy chappie
08-25-2005, 09:46 PM
hello torog mate,
thanks for your message, yeah i will have to get help to move them, i dont want to tie them as there very bushy now, i was thinking of putting them in a sunny spot and just letting them go for it, that would be best i think,
if you plant two seeds you might get a boy and a girl, but then you could get 2 boys or 2 girls, non feminised seeds should normaly give ya about a 50/50 boy/girl but that only becomes obvious when ya plant a bunch of them, say 15/20 but even then you could get luckey or unluckey eitherway, i have planted 50 seeds in the past and got 15 girls mmmmm that was sad, on the other hand i once planted 22 and got 18 girls, but hey boys arnt such a bad thing, without them there would be no seeds, and 50% of the genetic propertys in a boy make up the female plant i dont mind the boys, i just keep the very best ones for back crossing to keep my strain going,
i wish i were more computer literate, please excuse my stupidness but whats encripted email, i have heard of it, any idea where i can get one,..... i would also like to chat more freely. ............ peace mate. ............... happy ............

latewood
08-26-2005, 08:21 AM
nice pix there chappie, I like all that secondary growth you got going on there! Keep it up!

Torog
08-26-2005, 12:44 PM
hello torog mate,
thanks for your message, yeah i will have to get help to move them, i dont want to tie them as there very bushy now, i was thinking of putting them in a sunny spot and just letting them go for it, that would be best i think,
if you plant two seeds you might get a boy and a girl, but then you could get 2 boys or 2 girls, non feminised seeds should normaly give ya about a 50/50 boy/girl but that only becomes obvious when ya plant a bunch of them, say 15/20 but even then you could get luckey or unluckey eitherway, i have planted 50 seeds in the past and got 15 girls mmmmm that was sad, on the other hand i once planted 22 and got 18 girls, but hey boys arnt such a bad thing, without them there would be no seeds, and 50% of the genetic propertys in a boy make up the female plant i dont mind the boys, i just keep the very best ones for back crossing to keep my strain going,
i wish i were more computer literate, please excuse my stupidness but whats encripted email, i have heard of it, any idea where i can get one,..... i would also like to chat more freely. ............ peace mate. ............... happy ............
Howdy happy,

Thanx for the info..I kinda figured that you'd say it's like a roll of the dice,when it comes to non-feminized seeds. But I was curious about yer personal experience,I usually figure on a 50/50 mix of males and females,just wondered if it held true for only a couple of seeds and like you say,it's important to replenshish the seed stock,so I'd actually be hoping for a male and female,in this instance.

You can git an encyrpted email account at hushmail.com,or at safemail.net,I ain't sure which is best,but I reckon that we'd have to have accounts at the same site in order to converse privately. Encryption means taking the message and turning it into an unreadable mess of gibberish,characters or numbers,that can only be read with a key to decode it. It drives the goverment guys nuts and they have been trying to git ahold of the encryption keys,for some time now. There's alot that I need to talk to ya about,but it needs to be encrypted,because both of our goverments are looking at all un-encrypted coms between our countries and others.

Have a good one !

the happy chappie
08-26-2005, 04:07 PM
hiya torog mate,
i have now got a hushmail account, would you like the addy sent to your regular email or somewhere else, i hope this helps ........ peace ......... happy .............

Torog
08-27-2005, 12:59 PM
hiya torog mate,
i have now got a hushmail account, would you like the addy sent to your regular email or somewhere else, i hope this helps ........ peace ......... happy .............
Howdy happy,

Yup..you can send the addy to me and now I need to git an account again..l let my old one expire,if you don't log in once every 2 weeks,it expires..dang it..lol. Hope to be talkin at ya soon !

Have a good one !

the happy chappie
08-27-2005, 03:02 PM
hello torog mate
i sent it to ya mate, i just wish i was more knowledgable with these bloody computers mate, i gave my self a headache trying to work it out hahaha,
............ peace happy .....................

Torog
08-27-2005, 03:06 PM
hello torog mate
i sent it to ya mate, i just wish i was more knowledgable with these bloody computers mate, i gave my self a headache trying to work it out hahaha,
............ peace happy .....................
Howdy happy,

I know what ya mean,man..lol..I got yer email..now I need to go and set me up an account..so I should have an email for you soon.

Have a good one !

the happy chappie
08-29-2005, 03:54 PM
hi guys
just a little update on my grow, they are stinking bad, so bad i can smell it as i open my back door. the plants are about 40ft+ from my house, i have now moved most of them from the greenhouse as they were to big and touching the roof and i did not want them to go mouldy, i hope my neighbours can tolerate it as they must be smelling them as well lol, they have also started to show female gender again with no sign of hermie so thats cool, i can take some more pics but i dont think its poss to see there jender in a 1 meg pic and thats all i am allowed to post on here, but i will if anybody wants to have a look..... peace happy .....................

YELRAM
09-04-2005, 09:54 PM
:D hey man. i just wanted to say thanks. i havelearned alot from your grow so far and i will use it next year for sure. keep up the good work. peace :D

the happy chappie
09-05-2005, 08:08 AM
hi yelram,
your welcome mate no probs, i will be posting more pics shortley, my girls are completely healed now and have recovered beautifully, there beggining to bud again and stink like polecats lol, i have one that has finished allready but looks realy sick, i will show that as well, i will give it the chop later, as i am getting low on my medicine
.............. peace ............ happy ...................

the happy chappie
09-07-2005, 08:14 AM
hello guys,
now that things have started to happen and the plants have gone into final part of there cycle
i just thought i would post some more pics of some of my girls, i took them yesterday, there doing so well, i am having a big problem with there stink, man its strong, especaily first thing in the morning and just before sunset. there all begining to bud nicely, i cant wait for these finish as i am getting low on my medicene,.... i have one sick looking plant, its about 18 inches high, and its virtualy finished, (see pic) which is very early really, it looks kinda sad, but i will still smoke the little bugger if i run out haha, i have one that has toped out nearly 7ft high, and it was topped twice, i will just let it do its thing now, have left two hybreds in my green house, these i hope will be special, however i cant stop them getting tall, they have been topped allready and its too late to do it again, so i have just to hope.... my fav plant is the one next to the wheel on my patio, this is just a realy stunning babe, she is about 28 inches high, her stem is more like a tree trunk and about 30 mm thick, she is just so tightly bushed, she is not as far advanced with her bud as the others but i can tell she is going to be a diamond and a real gem
let me know what you think ......... peace again ......... happy ..........

dudeman23
09-07-2005, 06:46 PM
what is the make up of your seedling soil? the chapnator! peace dude! :rolleyes:

the happy chappie
09-08-2005, 07:00 PM
hello dudeman,
i will only ever use the best dirt available to me, for seeds and seedlings i use john innes no1, for my quick growing stuff i will use john innes no2 mixed with a handfull of worm casts, and for the slower stuff i use j/i no3 and a large to a couple of handfulls of worm casts, i dont know if its available in your country but here in the uk its a highly recognised and very well respected growing medium through out the garden and and floral industry i would stand this up against any other growing soil any day, i fully reccomend it, its not cheap, but then again if i had to buy weed thats not cheap either. i think its deffinatly 100% worth while to grow in the best grow medium you can, this i believe is more importent than the feed you use, allthough if you combine good dirt with good feed then that can give fantastic results,
peace mate ............. happy .................

YELRAM
09-09-2005, 11:09 PM
yo chappy man, where do u get your seeds im debating where to buy some. i really gotta buy some. lol

peace out chap-e~

the happy chappie
09-10-2005, 06:17 AM
hello yelram
99% of what i grow are my own seeds, i have been working on and developing medicle strains for a longtime now, and i have come up with some very very wonderfull pain killing strains i am disabled, and i have a choice i either fill myself up with morphine or i smoke my own medicine, i choose the latter, i am not quite ready to trade seeds yet as i have to find out the legal side of things first, in the uk its quite legal to walk in and buy seeds over the counter, but to be honest, most of the seeds in the uk originate from amasterdam, i am not sure that there are many seed developers over here, when the time comes that i know i aint gonna get busted i will trade in my seeds,
............. peace ................. happy ..................

Newgodsgrace
10-17-2005, 11:35 PM
I start'ed yesterday with my seedlings around 4:30pm, I had thought I would start my new grow this time thte next day. today I built my grow room then now comes the pot needs potting sole. So its about 5:35 Im opening the bag of sole and I found worms, I need help with my sole, tips, something that can be done to the sole? Im removing the worms right now, and still planing one using the sole that I still have.

Newgodsgrace :cool:

Bspectral
10-25-2005, 03:29 AM
hey happychappie , its been a while , i'v been on another site doing an LR cross thats been just wonderful. Just returned to check out this old site.