PDA

View Full Version : big question

mellow mood
05-12-2005, 11:22 PM
sometimes i feel strange. i mean, there's so much unhappiness in the world, so much poorness everywhere and so much ppl suffering... how can we live our life normally, and make cash and everything exploiting poor ones? i find it disgusting. millions of persons are dying every years, and we are here, living our life making money and living in luxure.

do we have the right to let all this happen? we live in a such disgusting system, that makes me depressed. isnt life more than caring about ourselves? what is happiness? what is happiness for you? is it simply to live your own little life, caring about nobody? how can we be happy will all the pain in the world? is money can really make you happy?

damn that pisses me off. we are so uncouncious. when i look at all this money and material it seems so stupid. whats the point of all this. all this shit is nonsense. everybody have a such simple view of happiness. everybody prefers to sit in their lazyness. im a part of this shit, we are all a part of this. we are part of a system that murders hundreds of humans each day. how can we simply find happiness in a fuckin system based on consuming material.

fuck man, it sucks, really. please help me

djaio
05-13-2005, 12:33 AM
the ugliness of humanity right now is only a passing thing. we're going through a big transformation right now. dont worry about it.

justinsane
05-13-2005, 12:38 AM
the mayans predicted the end of the world to come December 25th 2012... hopefully they were right

mellow mood
05-13-2005, 12:46 AM
thats doesnt help me much as i alrdy know were gonna die soon

easyg
05-13-2005, 12:51 AM
you just got to do what you can....like it says think globally act locally

I know the world is being screwed up by us, me and the gf were saying how an epidemic or some such is needed...we're too succesful

small acts of kindness in the first instance though...

Gumby
05-13-2005, 01:21 AM
all you need is love, love... love is all you need

i agree and think that we need to change our ways of thinking about wealth and happiness being so connected.

djaio
05-13-2005, 02:19 AM
the mayans predicted the end of the world to come December 25th 2012... hopefully they were right

dammit...

1. its december 21st.
2. they didn't predict the end of the world. maybe the end of the world as we currently know it, but they didn't mean everyone will die or the planet will be destroyed. the mayans believed the world moves in a cycle of five suns, each characterized by an element - earth, water, fire, air, and ether. on december 21st 2012 we enter the age of the fifth sun. i don't feel like talking about what that means, so look it up yourself if you want to.

actually, the shift is supposed to happen between 1987 and 2012, explaining all the bullshit humanity is going through and causing right now... 2012 is just the peak of the change. the years before it are supposed to be characterized by war, natural disaster and famine.

naturalmystic
05-13-2005, 02:46 AM
Think about this:

famine, suffering, unhappiness are all things that you were brought up to have a negative connotation. Just because you were told it's bad, doesn't nessacarily mean it's bad. You have to think universally. In the scale of the universe, do you think fate cares about a bunch of ethiopians? No way! It is a concept i've been trying to grasp that no one really understands quiet yet.

Is suffering actually a bad thing? If so, ask yourself this, WHY? Try and give an actual reason why suffering, famine, unhappiness are a bad thing. Then once you have an answer to that, ask yourself "why?" again. It goes on forever. Good and bad are simply human ideas. If an extra-terrestrial were to land on the earth and see famine and suffering, chances are, it wouldn't understand why it's portrayed as 'bad'.

justinsane
05-13-2005, 03:08 AM
i look at it this way, after we die, material possessions and everything else dont matter at all. so if your like, i dont wanna die today because of all the stuff goin on for me... well you wont need it.

love, peace, - smile on eternal.

NoosaHeads
05-13-2005, 03:09 AM
Mellow mood its nice that you have compassion for these people But you shouldnt take it on Board an feel responsible the Best you could possibly do Is to sponcer a child in a third world country...
that way at least then you Know That Your doing your Part in the fight against poverty.
and it might not play on your mind so much.
Its a tough one man...

hipEstoner
05-13-2005, 03:53 AM
they didn;t mean the end of the world, what they ment is we will be in the fifth cycle or in otherwords, the world will be in a new sense of spirituality and connection with the earth and their sorroundings

hipEstoner
05-13-2005, 03:59 AM
http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/1.htm

420ultimatesmokage
05-13-2005, 05:23 AM
ya i feal bad for the level of suffering but then i realize is that there has always been suffering and will alway be suffering and you cant do a dam thing about it.

makor01
05-13-2005, 06:43 AM
i would think the myans were wrong....afterall didnt they all die out too? I dont see anymore occupied myan temples =)

Imotep
05-13-2005, 12:06 PM
its peas. they make me gassy.

mellow mood
05-13-2005, 04:16 PM
world is crazy

amsterdam
05-13-2005, 04:22 PM
mayans are dead,the world isnt gonna end,we have the same problems we had 50 years ago.we just have more technology now so we see more.

it is called natural selection.

mellow mood
05-13-2005, 04:33 PM
haha the world is gonna end man. we have soooo much more problems than 50 years ago

-no more oil in 15 years (wars for sure)
-2,5% of water on earth is some consumable spring water, and 75% of this water is almost unaccesible
-theres so much pollution everywhere at some places we need a gas mask and ozone layer is fucked up
-war is everywhere millions of people are dying every years
-more, more and more problems man

amsterdam
05-13-2005, 04:44 PM
they have been saying we are gonna run outta oil since 1983.what year is it?

war is always here and always will be.the no war for oil thing is a little played out dont you think?

things are gonna be like this in 500 years bro,get used to it.

mellow mood
05-13-2005, 04:57 PM
im still sure we are gonna die soon...

mellow mood
05-13-2005, 04:57 PM
hey funyn we have the same number of posts haha

amsterdam
05-13-2005, 05:11 PM
wierd.

i am sure we arent.and if we do,oh well,i will go with a smile on my face,i had a blast.

rizla terrorist
05-13-2005, 06:11 PM
They did not say that we are entering the era of the fifth sun...
they said that the era of the fifth sun is gonna FINISH on december 21 of the year 2012..so that may say the end of da world (end of the 5th sun era) is gonna happen on the exact day.

some explorers an archeologis said in their studies that the maya whit other civilizations (inka,olmec,astec..) had an exactly calendary 6000 years old that have written the exact day when the 4 sun died....

this information can tell that we can expect an exact calculation reguarding OUR STAR.

peace to ya all,stay cool,dont fight....an groove on.... !!!

mellow mood
05-13-2005, 06:18 PM
cool!!! we will die in 2012!!!!

but is it the 21 or the 25 december?

rizla terrorist
05-13-2005, 06:21 PM
i would think the myans were wrong....afterall didnt they all die out too? I dont see anymore occupied myan temples =)

Nobody knows what happen to this civilizations..
nobody knows where the supposed graveyards are or where are all the mummies or the bodys of their great kings...
many things of the maya an inka wizdom are gone an the small things that stayed consereved whit time is been destroyed by the spanish an others..
some says their been all ubducted by aliens an taken to live on other planets or dimensions..many written 5000 year old testaments talks about strange visitor whit speeding-flying-wings an fire charged stickwoods..this things remind about things that sould not exist in that era

rizla terrorist
05-13-2005, 06:23 PM
think is 21..

djaio
05-13-2005, 07:12 PM
I believe the mayans prophesized that they would die.

makor01
05-15-2005, 01:03 AM
yeah ET came and picked em up :cool:

Oh and everyone dies, its not hard to prophesize that one.

ilovebecky
06-12-2005, 06:03 AM
This world is so corrupt it ridiculous. I have absolutly no faith in humanity... I want out of this world as quickly as possible...

NoosaHeads
06-13-2005, 02:13 AM
Beleive in yourself..
Then only YOU can let yourself down...

who would you Blame for you Missery then.?.

mellow mood
06-13-2005, 02:51 AM
naturalmystic, why suffering is bad? because rich people exploit poor ones. why is this bad? inequality. that brings deaths, suffering, etc. why is it bad? because it doesnt help at all to make our world better. and i think this is why we are all here. to make this world a lil better, to can be happy. heres your question answered. your way of thinkin is a bit individualist, from my opinion. u could say also why a 5 years old girl raped by is father is bad?

MiddleburgsBum
06-13-2005, 04:10 AM
Listen, the world has come to and has been at the point where the common person is dumb, and most goverments feel like the common person doensn't need to know some of the mysterys of the world...like Myan Prophosies, and what not. There are People out there that know much more than u can imagine...deminsions, and what not have been greatly researched and the navy has even tryed to send a ship to another overtone of this deminsion...didn't work...do some research on "The Philadelphia Experiment"....peace