PDA

View Full Version : Feed back

thcjunkie
07-26-2013, 10:56 PM
I have two Agent Orange plants at about 18 weeks and they are outside.I'm fairly new at this and a little nervous.My plants don't have any buds.Is this normal at this stage?

Shovelhandle
07-27-2013, 12:11 AM
where are you located, latitude wise? I have no buds yet either at 45ยบ. It's normal for around here. Should start budding slowly in another couple of weeks.

Esteban1
07-27-2013, 01:19 AM
Decided to place a bush in the closet x 30 days or so forcing her into flower & wait till the sun is @ 12 hours. Any jpegs of the kids to give me an idea as to where I should be? Peace

:thumbsup:

Shovelhandle
07-27-2013, 10:34 AM
This NL#5 x Sk#1 produced 9 ounces dried buds at harvest. Here at the first week of August last year not much flowering yet.

Esteban1
07-27-2013, 11:53 AM
So we are truly on the same playing field. Just a tad frustrating at times when I see indoor grows looking fruity & my girls are bare bones! Peace

Shovelhandle
07-27-2013, 01:07 PM
I wouldn't shit ya now. Reading your posts on different thread fretting about the plants flowering, it is frustrating. :stoned:

Esteban1
07-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Frustrating & more. Let down more like it. All of the planning/research/$/time, effort only to grow Hermies. Not asking for much. Need enough to get me by for the coming year, everything after that is a bonus. Will update on my new "Bathroom Grow" (stated "closet" but actually my "downstairs bathroom" which is like a dark room). Peace

tlranger
07-27-2013, 02:32 PM
Looking at 90 plants, their seems to be a variation in blooming time activation. Some has already come out, while others veging like crazy. Your stuff about hermies is giving me the willies. But for hermies I keep thinking genetics+ stress.

Esteban1
07-27-2013, 02:50 PM
You are correct. A lot to do with genetics & stress! Last year I was in a learning phase & made a bunch of mistakes like waiting on transplanting from 1 gallon → 5 gallon containers (stress) & over feeding with high octane Fox Farm nutes while in flower plus many other tragic errors! Not repeating them but it continues to haunt me. The good thing is hearing a bunch of growers telling me that all is well & flowering shall commence shortly. With that said life is good! Hey, hope i didn't hi jack "thcjunkies" thread??!! if yea truly apologetic. Peace

built2spill
08-06-2013, 01:58 AM
I have two Agent Orange plants at about 18 weeks and they are outside.I'm fairly new at this and a little nervous.My plants don't have any buds.Is this normal at this stage?

Yes

As Shovel stated your location means a lot. I am just 3 degrees south of him and my AK has started to flower but my purple sativa heavy mystery bud has not.

My best advice to you is since you are new and your plants have yet to start flowering try taking a couple of clones from the bottom branches. If your plant turns out to your liking you have a copy to make more copies with.