PDA

View Full Version : Negative dillution labcorp

Iamfletcher
05-28-2013, 05:12 PM
I got a negative dilution result on my first drug test and have to take a second one. For the second one will they observe me and will they test my sample with greater scrutiny?

Burnt Toast
05-28-2013, 10:05 PM
For the second one will they observe me Depends on how low your creatinine level was. If the creatinine level was between 2 - 5 mg/dL, then yes, the retest is conducted under direct observation.

Creatinine levels over 20 mg/dL are satisfactory.

will they test my sample with greater scrutiny?
Exactly what do you mean by this?

Iamfletcher
05-29-2013, 02:04 AM
I was never told what my creatine level was, is there anyway I can find out? Would they have to notify me if I was being observed?

Burnt Toast
05-29-2013, 02:15 AM
I was never told what my creatine level was, is there anyway I can find out?

You shouldve been notified by the MRO of the reasons why the sample was ruled "diluted", complete with the quantitative values for creatinine and specific gravity.

Who is making you take a drug test and for what reason?

And my question in post #2 still stands..

Iamfletcher
05-29-2013, 02:53 AM
You shouldve been notified by the MRO of the reasons why the sample was ruled "diluted", complete with the quantitative values for creatinine and specific gravity.

Who is making you take a drug test and for what reason?

And my question in post #2 still stands..

That's the thing I was never contacted by an MRO. I took the test the end of April and then was notified by the HR department at the company where I was offered a job saying that they had never received the test results. When I called the actual lab that conducted the test on my sample they said they sent the results to my company on May 1st. On Saturday, the hr rep contacted me again and said that they had tracked down my score and that I had received a negative dilution. Also when I called the specific lab that conducted my test, National Analysis or something like that, they said they couldn't provide me with my results, but they would've contacted me if there was a problem. The second question is basically asking if quick fix 5.7 would work or if I should get the Canadian brand

Burnt Toast
05-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Lots of QF success stories (both Canadian and US versions) exist in the DT forum. The Search button is your friend.