PDA

View Full Version : Ordering seeds....

ONUsmoker
04-13-2004, 05:44 PM
I have been reading tips, techniques, etc on how to grow for almost a year now and I have decided to go ahead and do it. I have picked out what strains I am going to grow based on where I live, what strains grow and produce the best here, etc. I was just wondering if anyone has ordered seeds from Ganjaland (http://www.ganjaland.com) . Another question that I have is related to the pictures that I have attached. Could someone tell me what you harvest, when it's time for harvesting? Would I harvest the leaves, the dense stuff around in the middle of the plant around the stem, or everything on the plant? Also, when it comes to drying the plant, I have a lockable wood kiln in which the temerature can be maintained constantly up to 100 degrees Farenheight. Would this be good for drying? If so, aprox. what temp. and for how long?

Razer
04-14-2004, 06:42 PM
Do Not use the kiln! As sensiskunk says, "Don't be hasty, waiting makes it tasty." Drying is one of the most important steps if you want top shelf sensi. To properly cure your buds, hang them in a dark, dry, and cool area (not cold, say 60's F) for atleat a week. The flavor of your bud and psychoactive properties of the THC are brought to maturity this way. Then use some manicuring scissors to trim up and smoke a fatty.

Fat Buds are of course the goal of your grow show, but the leaves with trichromes (crystals, same as on buds) are smokeable in a pinch. Or better yet, make honey oil with them. The shade leaves, stalk, and roots are all crap. :cool:

ONUsmoker
04-14-2004, 10:53 PM
I'll keep that in mind come Sept/ Oct.....thanks for the insight!

sensiskunk
04-15-2004, 09:39 PM
listen to razer man, make hash with your trimmings and stems, there is still a good amount of THC in the plant matter itself. YOu can get some good grade Hash just with trimmings!