PDA

View Full Version : Prep for bho blasting

Saratj1
03-17-2013, 12:51 PM
I just harvested yesterday and I am wondering about curing all the trim and leaves or can I blast it while wet. I have a pretty good bit of material, but just one plant though not like 20lbs, I forget the bunch I'm talking to here. So what do I need to do to prep the material, I've read nikka T's way but that's solvent less , he says fresh frozen. I be had my trim in a brown paper bag hanging overnight, do I need to continue dry until it will grind into dust, or get ready to blast now because wet dry makes no difference? Thanks

Mal420xl
03-17-2013, 01:22 PM
i find when its too wet it forms like ice blocks and the butane doesnt get evenly pushed thru same if its too compacted.

JayMcdibbledabbins
06-22-2013, 05:25 PM
yeah just keep the trim on there untill its fully ready, once you trim you HAVE to soak them in water over night, this gets rid of nutrients stuck to leafs and such. You'll find a much cleaner and natural taste after doing so. Alot of people like to blast it immediatly because it looks wet and think its ok. Essentially if you do, your not only smoking your nutrients that your put into your soil but your also blasting bad chemicals that are Unpergable! :wtf: Stay safe and keep asking questions! all of my knowledge comes from Dr. Ed Rosenthal.