PDA

View Full Version : Someone at Rhino Seeds has a Twisted Sense of Humor - Check it out!

cannabis-seeds
02-20-2013, 10:54 PM
Curious about the internal workings of an online seed shop? Check out our about Rhino Seeds (http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/about-rhino-seeds.php) page to see who runs things and exactly what they do.

Click the highlighted text above or use this link - About Rhino Seeds (http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/about-rhino-seeds.php)

While you're there, hover your mouse over the images to see something really cool - and let us know which one you like best.
Hint: If you're easily offended or don't have a good sense of humor - don't do it!

DemoMaas
02-28-2013, 01:15 PM
LMAO, its a good one tho xD

cannabis-seeds
02-28-2013, 06:44 PM
If you just looked, you actually missed what I was talking about.

Someone thought it would be funny to put "mature" graffiti on the pictures to see if anyone looked closely at the page.

Once we had a few comments, they changed the graffiti to be something less offensive.
It was kind of fun to see who had a good sense of humor & who had a stick up their bum.

Who knew stoners could be so straight-laced about some things?

Mal420xl
02-28-2013, 07:15 PM
we are far more diverse than i think anyone really knows we "stoners", "potheads" or whatever term works best for you or depending on who you ask. the only concrete commonality we have is our love of the plant and our struggle to be free to enjoy it. beyond that its like any other aspect of life where connections are hit and miss. guess i saw the less offensive stuff....id have to say it was well beyond "less offensive" more like sorta normal goofy easter egg stuff. wish i had gotten to see the funny stuff tho.

cannabis-seeds
02-28-2013, 07:37 PM
i wish you guys had seen it too - i felt like an a** when they took it down after i said don't look if you're easily offended.

just think about what adolescent boys like to doodle in the margins & you can easily imagine what was there.