PDA

View Full Version : Dutch Passion Blue Moonshine - Intoxicating!

cannabis-seeds
12-14-2012, 12:48 AM
Dutch Passion Blue Moonshine (http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/dutchpassionfeminised/blue-moonshine.html)

http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/product_images/1894/1/bluemoonshine.jpg

Blue Moonshine is a premium, Indica-dominant feminized seed with high power, intense Blueberry flavour & thick, gleaming resin.
It works best indoors & requires a 9-week finish. Blue Moonshine won 2nd place at Barcelona's 2007 High Life competition for Best Indica.

bitemybud
12-14-2012, 08:34 AM
I have a couple, 3 0r 4 questions. 1st. Is Henk still at Dutch Passion?

Are you able to post this ad and links to your page because you pay advertisement fees here?

How much are these Moonshine beans?

And do you have pure original Dutch Passion Blueberry? Or; Skunk #1

cannabis-seeds
12-14-2012, 10:49 PM
If you look at the breadcrumbs at the top of the page, you'll notice that this is a section for sponsors - so, yes, we sponsor the forum.
This allows us to post ads & links.

To answer the rest of your questions -

1. I don't personally know anyone at Dutch Passion.
2. I don't include prices in these posts because they are subject to change. Most of the time, they go down because our cost goes down.
Very rarely they go up. These posts are visibly to anyone who does a search in Google or any other search engine, and I'd hate for anyone to see an invalid
price at a later date.

If you'd like to see our prices, just click the link. In the future, I hope to be able to offer discounts on the seeds that I profile here - just waiting on our developers to get
to my coupon code request.

3. I believe we have all of Dutch Passion's current strains - I believe that DJ Shorts is the original breeder for Blueberry, although Dutch Passion advertises theirs as Original Blueberry - maybe they were able to get a cutting or the original genetics.

Here are links for their Blueberry in both regular & feminized form - we also sell Auto Blueberry.
Blueberry (http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/dutchpassion/blueberry.html)
Blueberry Feminized (http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/dutchpassionfeminised/blueberry-feminized.html)

and here's a link for Skunk #1 - regular
Skunk #1 (http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/dutchpassion/skunk-1.html)

By the way, we're a UK company - and only ship to UK addresses.

I'm not sure if I'm reading the tone of your note correctly, but I hope my posts haven't irritated you in some way.
They're intended to promote Rhino Seeds and the various breeders that we work with, but many people enjoy reading about different strains and the breeder-supplied pics are usually nice to look at.
We are in no way trying to pressure anyone to buy from us. In fact, we can't legally sell to the majority of the board. And I often try to help people out with suggestions when I know they can't order from us.

If my posts bother you, I'm sorry - feel free to ignore them.

bitemybud
12-14-2012, 11:18 PM
If my posts bother you, I'm sorry - feel free to ignore them.

You don't bother me. Not sure why you chose to post a disclaimer. I just wanted answers to the quesiotns I asked. Thanks. Also; I am legally blind, and do not really take notice of the crumbs. Thanks for your time.

I get all my genetics from a private breeder in UK.

low_rdr
12-15-2012, 02:25 PM
I'd like to say - I love having you guys post here. Opens my eyes to strains I never would have considered. I would appriciate more real photos rather than breeders choice photos, and more stable genetics as well - I constantly pop 2-3 seeds looking for the pheno I want, I'd like to not have to do that. Just as an example, I popped 2 cinderellas 1 came out perfect, the other is a runt. Same with powerbud, one came out perfect, the other was a runt.

Now, I didn't get these from your company, but I do thing strains should be stable before they're sold to a distributor, I guess that's one of my pet peves as a breeder, I honestly don't think I'd sell anything before at least 5 generations of stable genetics. I wouldn't feel right knowing I might be giving away a seed that contains improper phenos. Of course, my current strains are not being developed for propagation and distribution for at home growth.

But really - I personally love having you guys around even if I can't order from you -

cannabis-seeds
12-15-2012, 04:08 PM
That's very nice of you to say - it's much appreciated.

Unfortunately, we have to go with the breeder pics. Even if it was legal for us to grow some out, we'd never be able to try everything.

That's why I love it when someone here has first-hand experience with a strain and adds their own images.
The grow logs are pretty amazing to me too.

I agree with the stability issue - some breeders are honest enough to say that several phenos are possible, others aren't.
Some will say how many generations they went through before they released the strain, many don't.
I try to keep these short & easy to read, but I'll try to pass that info on in the future when I have it.

It all just depends on what they're willing to say.

In the end, it's just like any other product - a word of mouth recommendation is better than anything else.

bitemybud
12-16-2012, 02:13 AM
I just have to continue this conversation. I was always taught that you needed at least 3 generations of back breeding to establish stable genetics.

I recently was gifted an interesting cross. I posted this on the forum, but if you have no issue; I would like to share it here in this conversation; As it pertains to the last 2 posts.

ILaos x Lebanese x Russell Reed Auto. In this case the breeder told me up front that it was still in experimental stage, and I could expect 1 of 4 being an Auto; The others could show the pheno of either the Sativ "Laos" or the Indica "Lebanese". I like this kind of honesty, and the gifted genetics in order to make my own choices as to which I want to choose as a MOM.

Have a great day. Peace

cannabis-seeds
12-16-2012, 03:20 AM
@bitemybud - you're always welcome to post anything you like as far as I'm concerned.

I find it all incredibly interesting - and I'm always willing to learn more about the subject. You definitely know more about actual growing than I do.

I simply work for a seed company in a country where it's illegal to grow, and where I can't take the same risks that other people do because it could endanger the company I work for.

Instead, I like to share knowledge, learn from others, and live vicariously through their grow logs.

I had already seen your other post and I'm curious to see how your new seeds turn out. I wish you all the luck in the world!