PDA

View Full Version : Non-techie with a question.

Anna Jane
10-31-2012, 08:41 PM
Just begun to check out cannabis.com. Will be taking it slowly, one little thing at a time. First, how do I get a cool icon next to my name? Saw one that looked like Grover on Sesame St. smoking a joint next to someones name and now I have to have one for myself. :stoned:

pushit
10-31-2012, 09:08 PM
Just begun to check out cannabis.com. Will be taking it slowly, one little thing at a time. First, how do I get a cool icon next to my name? Saw one that looked like Grover on Sesame St. smoking a joint next to someones name and now I have to have one for myself. :stoned:

Look under cannabis icon with the pot leaf at the top of your page. You should see forum actions underneath it. Click on that and then click on edit profile. Once that loads you need to find edit avatar under my settings that will be located on the left side of the screen. Once you click on edit avatar, you click on use custom avatar and you should be able to upload any pic that you have saved on your computer. If you have found another pic somewhere on the web, you can save it to your computer then follow the same steps. Hope this helps.

BTW, welcome aboard!