PDA

View Full Version : Tobacco Substitutes

Catrin T
04-11-2004, 11:17 PM
hey all, i'm new here. i'm just gettin into weed n hash, mostly because my boyfriend is a medicinal user. he's got chronic back problems and finds that smoking a joint eases the pain a lot and helps him concentrate more on his physio. only problem is he's alergic to tobacco and evey time he lights up a joint he gets a rash all over his face. he says he finds it too strong to smoke without tobacco, he's worried about getting totally off his face n doing something stupid. does anyone know a safe alternative to tobacco to smoke a joint with? i'm new to all this and i don't really know what to do.

thanks in advance,

~Catrin~

ps anyone in the north cardiff area want to get together and party this tuesday night, we're gonna put the whole of wales into orbit :eek:

Adlan
04-13-2004, 11:12 AM
Well ganja leaf is a traditional thing in blunts in my area.
My mate who also somkes no tobbbaco uses mint tea leaves.
they are dried and burn well, they also make the blunt taste minty

thatguy
04-13-2004, 09:56 PM
If you don't mind paraphenalia, I'd get him a small pipe or one hitter. With a one hitter, he could take a small hit of just herb. It will save him money, plus one tiny hit shouldn't mess him up, just help him out. I think this would be your best best. That way he can control how much he's smoking instead of just putting it all in a joint. My motto is "Additives are icky when you mix them with the sticky" :D

NoSoupForYou
04-16-2004, 04:04 AM
well here in the U.S. we dont put anything in our joints/blunts except weed and if your friend cant hang without it then id go with a bong since it cools off the smoke

Catrin T
04-17-2004, 10:00 AM
hey thanks all, you've been a great help :) i've passed the message on and i think he's gonna get a little pipe :)

thanks again, you're great!

~Catrin~

david420
04-17-2004, 06:09 PM
hey all, i'm new here. i'm just gettin into weed n hash, mostly because my boyfriend is a medicinal user. he's got chronic back problems and finds that smoking a joint eases the pain a lot and helps him concentrate more on his physio. only problem is he's alergic to tobacco and evey time he lights up a joint he gets a rash all over his face. he says he finds it too strong to smoke without tobacco, he's worried about getting totally off his face n doing something stupid. does anyone know a safe alternative to tobacco to smoke a joint with? i'm new to all this and i don't really know what to do.

thanks in advance,

~Catrin~

ps anyone in the north cardiff area want to get together and party this tuesday night, we're gonna put the whole of wales into orbit :eek:

build up his tolerance.. a little bit, maybe 2 bowls a day, after a while he'll be still high and not feeling his back pain but he'll be used to it so he wont do anything stupid. im always high and i can still function perfectly and do stuff without jumping off a cliff or into traffic or anything. btw if u really want to cut ur bud with something... i heard about something called sambooka not too long ago.. supposed to be some kinda watermellon flavored smokable. not sure if its tobacco, check it out

smokey
05-05-2004, 01:00 AM
if he smokin hash definatly get a pip or small bong coz u cant smoke a joint of pure hash but with weed just make them pure weed u can use small rizlas n just not smoke as many :)

Ecstasy Glass
05-06-2004, 07:53 AM
If you don't mind paraphenalia, I'd get him a small pipe or one hitter. With a one hitter, he could take a small hit of just herb. It will save him money, plus one tiny hit shouldn't mess him up, just help him out. I think this would be your best best. That way he can control how much he's smoking instead of just putting it all in a joint. My motto is "Additives are icky when you mix them with the sticky" :D

Amen brother :D

Ecstasy Glass
05-06-2004, 07:55 AM
well here in the U.S. we dont put anything in our joints/blunts except weed and if your friend cant hang without it then id go with a bong since it cools off the smoke

No doubt man. Why do people like to ruin the wonderful taste of kind? Maybe all they have is bammer?