PDA

View Full Version : Bong Racing

virje
04-11-2004, 10:50 PM
I dunno, this could be quite a good idea (?)

Imagine marketing Bong Racing, or a set of events like the Bong Olympics, with who could smoke bowls the fastest, or who could hold in hits the longest and other things, but make it actually pretty jet set and professional to where it could be an actual sport, people could have racing bongs, but i think it would be mandatory to use the same style bowl to hold the same ammount if your going to race on smoking a bowl, i'd gladly participate in the bong olympics if there was such a thing ... i'd probably get taco bell to sponser me

david420
04-12-2004, 03:45 AM
nahh, ppl would get too caught up over competition that they wouldnt slow down and realize why they were all smoking pot, to get high! and think of all that wasted smoke if they didnt hold their hits in long enough on toking a bowl..

GotAMinute419
04-12-2004, 06:54 PM
id do it but itd have to be held in amsterdam everytime instead of switching locations like the real olympics

DEEN
04-19-2004, 08:55 AM
bad idea guy.
i smoke to relax, relieve stress and chill.
bong racing will just defeat the purpose of smoking weed.
best u think of another sport.

NoSoupForYou
04-19-2004, 07:32 PM
people have drinking competitions so why not have weed ones
smoking weed is smoking weed whether your in the weed olympics or at your girls house your still gonna get high so i dont see how the purpose is defeated

budda
04-19-2004, 07:56 PM
Worst idea i have ever heard. Stop breathing.

david420
04-19-2004, 11:17 PM
Worst idea i have ever heard. Stop breathing.
lol!

mastahaze
05-15-2006, 02:27 AM
in my area we have games like that, we have this one game where wen u take a hit u have to hold it untill its passed and teh next person also has smoek in there lungs, its funny wen people take really slow hits and then the previous person gets so red and starts coughoing haha

Psycho4Bud
05-15-2006, 03:24 AM
Reminds me of the old days. We'd put a hash bowl on by buddies Graphics and have big bong contests......the ol' lungs couldn't take that shit now!

Have a good one!:thumbsup:

yoda
05-15-2006, 03:56 AM
hackey sack! theres nothing like smoking up and playing some hackey sack.

spk
05-15-2006, 04:03 AM
yeah i see no problem with playing weed games with friends, but i don't know about making a sport out of it.

TheLion
05-15-2006, 06:20 AM
Ya man, herb smoking is about chillin'.

SmokinRandy420
05-15-2006, 08:43 AM
:pimp: Naw fuck that all you people are wrong they do need something like this... hightimes should hold the event and the winner should get a cannabis cup trophy and a year supply of the number one herb

come on the only smoking game you can really play with friends that i can think of is baseball....they need more games out there for potheads give them something to do while your stoned off your ass instead of sitting on your ass and gaining 300 pounds....:thumbsup: