PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Extraterrestrials

Eons
07-09-2012, 10:49 PM
[attachment=o285386]

Do you Believe in Extraterrestrials?

Vitruvian Man
08-07-2012, 07:07 AM
I believe that there most likely is other life out somewhere in the Universe. But if you're talking about little grey men in flying saucers cruising around Earth, then no, I don't believe those exist.

killerweed420
08-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Never seen anything but I think its certainly possible. Statiscally they just about have to exist. But in order for them to travel here they would have to be able to manipulate the laws of physics, time,space,gravity. If you can manipulate one, you can manipulate them all, which is actually a pretty scary thought. We're actually getting pretty close to. The main issue is it takes an enormous amount of energy to do so which we don't have now. I would hope that if we do ever get there all countries sign some sort of an agreement that time will never be manipulated.

Eons
08-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Indeed life is out there. I can say that for sure i was first abducted 3 years ago and since then have had several visits and contacts check out Earthsearch (http://earth-search.net/)

jiggsaw
08-09-2012, 12:35 AM
If there aliens I'm gonna catch one , and when I do I'm gonna stick my thumb in is butt ole' .
South park crocodile hunter - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9nbJnEpG0w)

IgotQuestions
03-03-2013, 05:26 AM
Yes, of course! Probably ones more advanced than us since we are a relatively young species. The universe is built for possibility of life! It would be naive to think that we are the only ones in this vast vast universe..

If I met one, I hope it's like Paul. :)

skidoo
04-08-2013, 10:22 PM
The universe is built for possibility of life!

Teleology aside, the universe "wants" to kill you.

IgotQuestions
04-09-2013, 12:42 AM
I meant as a whole, not a solitary individual or being. The elements needed for life to exist in nearly infinite and ever occurring in this vast universe. It is naive for anyone to think we are home to the only life that exists.

skidoo
04-30-2013, 07:54 PM
The evidence suggests that this absurd universe wasn't built "for" anything. Extraterrestrial alien beings? In some far-off galaxy? Who the hell knows? I'll tell you who: No one. And if someone says he does know, he's probably trying to sell you something. And he's probably using the word "quantum" a lot.

ET? Eh. Russell's Teapot. Sorta. The dragon in the garage from Sagan's _Demon Haunted World_. Sorta.

If there is anything out there, it's way out there, and it clearly hasn't been anywhere near here. Not for a long-ass time, anyway.

The universe probably killed it.

tlranger
05-17-2013, 03:39 PM
Watching a discovery channel show, that seems to be saying mother nature or who ever is getting us ready for an encounter. Down to, we need to get resistance groups started. And some of you say I hear a tight hat.

IgotQuestions
05-20-2013, 07:54 PM
Evidence? The conditions of the universe are the essential building blocks to create life, which is scientific fact. Therefor, yes, the universe is an excellent vastness for conditioning and allowing life to not only start, but evolve.

And distance between us and any possible [intelligent] alien life has nothing to do with our ability to meet or have in the past. Dimensions and the ability to bend space time helps.

Aliens
05-21-2013, 05:10 AM
"The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth. The iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of star stuff." ~ Carl Sagan

On that note since we all come from stars we are space aliens ourselves. We just evolved in this particular body. I love our planet Earth! Gave us mj! :)

I do believe we've already made contact with them, not sure of how many different alien types individuals or groups have encountered. I'm certain the greys are one of them, but you know the government and doors kept confidential for a reason. It's a wonder all this time we haven't been colonized yet by higher beings, maybe our resources are primitive still. Or we are already colonized by the greys and the shadow government of the government is a front for them. Who knows... invisible strings...

Salami
05-21-2013, 11:31 AM
I believe, I think anyone who flat out says "no" is very closed minded.