PDA

View Full Version : what exactly is soapbar

david420
04-11-2004, 05:16 AM
hi, what's soapbar? i hear its a kind of hash.. or a packaging method of hash.. or something, i also heard its poisenous.. lol.. can someone pls clear this up?

btw is resin from a pipe or bong equivelant to black hash?

king cola
04-11-2004, 08:41 AM
It is dirty resin. The worst type of resin u can buy i think. it is cut by so many dealers along the line so by the time it gets to u it is so unpure. i have no idea what it is made from and i dont know what other chemicals other than thc are in it, i hear rumours of boot polish every now and then!!! u can tell how unpure it is by how brittle it is, good hash shud be bendy after warming it in your hand but u need a lighter to make this evn crumble off. my advise DO NOT BUY IT- but it ia dirt cheap-£40 on the ounce in LOndon apparently. it gets u high but its horrid.

happy toking

david420
04-12-2004, 03:40 AM
AHH ic, the resin i scrape out of my pipe is squishy, yet solid, is this safe to smoke? just like hash? and will it have much thc in it?

pretttyfuckkkked
04-12-2004, 08:44 AM
yeah that shit is NASTY. £40 for an Oz in pretty much all of england.

is any one from cornwall in here 'cus i heard u get ure skunk cheaper down there. here were i am its £140 on the Oz?????

and i dont no bout the scrapings from ure bong if its true what u say and u can smoke that shit i will get about an 8th from my bong its 1 dirty mother fucker :D :D :D

king cola
04-12-2004, 08:57 AM
yo,
that black shit in your pipe entrails apparently does contain thc and is potent, it is not the equivalent to squidgy black hashes that is made by soaking reasonable good hash in kerosine for weeks and it turns black and squidy. it is also nasty but potent. the best hashes would be either Afghan Black,Nederhash,Pollem, or any pure import hash. look at this shit for seeing how hashes are made in different parts of the world

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/#hashish tis a good peice of text.

david420
04-12-2004, 04:57 PM
ewwwwww kerosene? is that safe? wouldnt that be sorta like sniffing burning plastic or car exhaust? cuz itall comes from petroleum.

resin scrapings from ur pipe or bong get u high.. a little, depending how much u get out :p

need4weed
04-15-2004, 07:36 AM
down here in southend (u.k) the dirtbar really stands up to its name. i used to buy and smoke it all the time and most often i found chunks plastic and other impurities in it. if u no a good dealler though u can get hold of some good hash. fuck soapbar ya better off smokin good bud.

fill it up
bill it up
blaze it up!
peace

king cola
04-15-2004, 11:19 AM
yeh i nearly always find bits of plastic in with the resin

CROCKAS
04-15-2004, 02:44 PM
i had the same problem last night i bought some soap bar and when im burning it i found a real big piece of plastic in it!!!
but where can u get good resin from ???? anyone know and whats all this ice hash about ??

david420
04-15-2004, 11:13 PM
good resin.. from a good dealer... or ur pipe.. rofl

david420
04-15-2004, 11:14 PM
if ur in victoria bc.. call the frenchies..... 420club..... but they dont give out their number cuz cops be around

OntarioToker69
12-08-2007, 06:14 PM
I smoke ice hash all the time,we call it bubble hash its very potent.
I don;t really like smoking imported hash because they more often then not contain opium..My favourite hash is made with the ice-o-lator method with thefollowing strains..juicyfruit,hashplant,NYC diesel.afghani kush and jamaican sugarw.we call it Helter-Skelter Ice.but if i want to get fried i smoke a new type of hash made by one canadian man called budder.Dr.Paul Hornby has tested it to be as high as 99.7% THC!

P.S.
Soapbar sounds nasty:(