PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Kalidank1
07-07-2012, 06:53 AM
OK well I still hit the same question when I go to the links it still stay for payment in the UK only so what should I do

cannabis-seeds
07-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Use the contact form on the site and explain the issue.

One of our reps will get back with you & let you know what to do during our regular business hours.

I handle a lot of the online PR and write for our main site, but I don't get involved with the actual order details at all. Sorry I can't be of more help.

If they accept your credit card, you could probably place your order anyway. The credit card company will do the currency conversion for you when the charges come through - or at least they've always done it for me when I've ordered from a foreign company. Right now, the conversion rate is 1 pound per 1.5475 dollars - so something that's 20 pounds would be 30.95. I do know that they review all orders before processing them and they'll email you if they have any problems/questions.

Shipping to the US is a little tricky for us and we have to keep it quiet - that's why the site doesn't make it obvious.

Kalidank1
07-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Thank you very much I appreciate the help you have given me

cannabis-seeds
07-08-2012, 03:03 PM
no problem - i just wish i could have helped more.

cannabis-seeds
07-13-2012, 09:23 PM
was anyone there able to help you out?

Lots of people on holiday, so it's a bit short-staffed.

if you didn't get an answer, i'll see if i can push someone a bit for you.

Kalidank1
07-14-2012, 04:11 AM
Yes I got an answer but no success they said they only ship within the UK only now. I have to find someone else.

cannabis-seeds
07-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Sorry about that. They didn't tell me they changed the policy again.

The problem is that customs will take the seeds if they catch them coming through and it costs a lot if we have to replace them 4 or 5 times to finally get some through. The company ends up losing money on a lot of orders because we don't want anyone to order something and not actually get it.

And technically, the US authorities could report excessive violations to the UK authorities and it could cause more trouble.

The reason that we were shipping on a limited basis was that those two breeders agreed to ship directly out to US clients and replace any packages that went missing. My guess is that they found it too costly to keep replacing packages and backed out of the deal.

If the US would legalize on a federal level - or at least make it OK for you guys to own ungerminated seeds - we'd be all over it. Or at least I'd be on my personal little campaign to be all over it.

Michael Oliver
07-16-2012, 02:03 AM
There ARE Seed Vendor's in CA, but ya gotta search for them!

Kalidank1
07-16-2012, 05:52 PM
Yea no problem I understand I wouldn't want to lose money either and I have found some vendors in Cali but none have wut I'm looking for it is quit limited and a limit of strains on clones as well