PDA

View Full Version : Rhino is cannabis-seeds.co.uk - not cannabisseeds.com

cannabis-seeds
07-06-2012, 11:59 PM
Just so no one is confused - or disappointed - we're not affiliated with the super-cheap banner that's popping up on this site.

All of our seeds are branded and shipped sealed in the original breeder packs unless you ask for stealth delivery.

From what I can see - and it's just a guess - cannabisseeds dot com must be selling their own proprietary brand of seeds rather than namebrand seeds. Not that there's anything wrong with that or that they won't work just fine.

There are so many similar URLs out there that I wanted to point out the difference to head off any confusion.

Our URL is cannabis-seeds dot co dot uk - "cannabis-seeds.co.uk" - check us out!

Brand to brand and strain to strain, we guarantee our prices are the lowest. If you find cannabis seeds cheaper at any other UK-authorized, VAT-registered seed bank, we won't match the price - we'll beat it!

azdesertdweller
07-07-2012, 02:08 PM
hey ...you have a strain called Pig Fucking Rhino?

Skihigh
07-07-2012, 02:50 PM
LMAO;)

azdesertdweller
07-07-2012, 03:07 PM
ski...lol...its REALLY a strain...i bought it 2 years ago from attitude,but since then the company they get the strain from is defunct...we call it PIG...its really good 20%thc content,nice afterflavor.........

cannabis-seeds
07-07-2012, 06:07 PM
i wasn't sure if you were kidding - or offering

anyway - i don't think we have it

if you can remember the breeder, we can check with our suppliers

cannabis-seeds
07-07-2012, 06:13 PM
Did a quick search - seems it's a Riot Seeds strain - and we don't have that breeder online.
It looks like they don't offer that strain on their site anymore - and no other seed bank seems to have it.
My guess is that it's been discontinued.

However, you can see the strains used to create it here

Pig Fucking Rhino (by Riot Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info (http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Pig_Fucking_Rhino/Riot_Seeds/)

Maybe someone can reproduce it for you?

It could also be that Riot rebranded it. If you're really interested, email Riot (I found their website, but didn't look for contact information) and ask.

azdesertdweller
07-07-2012, 06:39 PM
its been a couple of years...but yes Riot Seeds rings a bell,and,after looking at the rhino link,i'm happy with the genetics....actually,i've been cloning it for 2 years now,and managed to sucessfully cross it with a Purple Mango(unknown variety/strain(and not intentionally) out of colorodo.......and the only reason i bought it(and i'm dam glad i did)is cause my dogs are named rhino and pig lol....but seriously,thanks for the response.........