PDA

View Full Version : Kosher Kush & Holy Grail Kush Just Arrived at Rhino Seeds - Check 'em Out!

cannabis-seeds
05-18-2012, 11:37 PM
If you like Kush strains, you have to at least take a look at these two.

Both did great at HTCC & Spannabis - DNA Genetics' Holy Grail Kush (http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/dnageneticsfeminized/holy-grail-kush.html)is the first strain to ever get a perfect score at HTCC and Reserva Privada's Kosher Kush (http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/reservaprivadafeminized/kosher-kush.html)was voted the best strain of 2011.

We've tried to beat the prices of the other UK seed shops, but we'll match anyone else's price if you find it cheaper.

We're still giving away free OG Kush seeds with every order.
The response has been so high that we're temporarily out of stock, but we'll honor our offer and send it just as soon as we can get more!

silent leprechaun
05-18-2012, 11:54 PM
You know what... I have heard so much about this Kush strains.. even on that Californian TV series... I forget the name but its all about a family of growers.

I think they mentioned in one series that Kush was a very very popular strain with patients. They were even freaking out that they didn't take enough cuttings for the new grow.

I think after this grow is done I would love to try at least two of the Kush strains.... Can I buy individual seeds in a Kush variety ? I have a tent that holds 4 plants you see and I love to mix up the strains in my little space.

I picked up some Blue Cheese, Big Bang 2 and Chronic from Rhino Seeds already... Great genetics... I have my grow log on here and members are referring to my plants as 'MONSTERS" :)

Nice one Rhino ;)

I always keep a grow log. The first log I did was from a different company, but I think I'll be staying with Rhino from now on... I can see a huge difference in vigour... And thats what I like...

Take care

S.L.

Oh, my grow links are in my signature ;)

(heh, I just had to go back and edit my post to add this comment, after I saw that I mentioned Rhino in my second grow log in my sig!)

cannabis-seeds
05-19-2012, 12:08 AM
The DNA Genetics & Reserva Privada are only supplied in 6-packs - unless you find someone who breaks the packs up and rebags the seeds.

But, they're really affordable. We have most of the priced at 59.50 GBP - but we'll match lower prices as long as the other seed company is VAT registered & has the seeds in stock. That's not too bad for 6 feminized seeds (http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/feminized-seeds.html).

We have a bunch of other new Kushes in from these two breeders too - Exodus Kush, Martian Kush, Chocolope Kush, The OG #18, Silver Kush ... - but I really bugged the crap out of our supplier to get Holy Grail Kush & Kosher Kush - they look really good!

batman1983
05-21-2012, 01:14 PM
The DNA Genetics & Reserva Privada are only supplied in 6-packs - unless you find someone who breaks the packs up and rebags the seeds.

But, they're really affordable. We have most of the priced at 59.50 GBP - but we'll match lower prices as long as the other seed company is VAT registered & has the seeds in stock. That's not too bad for 6 feminized seeds (http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/feminized-seeds.html).

We have a bunch of other new Kushes in from these two breeders too - Exodus Kush, Martian Kush, Chocolope Kush, The OG #18, Silver Kush ... - but I really bugged the crap out of our supplier to get Holy Grail Kush & Kosher Kush - they look really good!

Any idea on yields with the Holy Grail?

Not per M² but the average per plant, just a ball park (I know that medium/food/lights/environment etc will make a difference.)

For instance Nirvana AK48 givse approx. 4oz per plant with 5 plants in coco under a 600w HPS how do you think HGK would preform?

Thanks!

cannabis-seeds
05-21-2012, 05:51 PM
Unfortunately, I'm not a grower - it's illegal here and we can't even appear to be doing anything illegal if we want to stay in business. After all, our seeds are just for "collecting."

DNA is saying the yield under optimal conditions is 500 to 650 gr/m2 - I'm guessing that's a sea of green with multiple plants and a very experienced grower.

Another poster here is working with 2 Kosher Kush clones. The yields on that one are reported to be 450 to 550 gr/m2 and Holy Grail is a Kosher Kush/OG #18 mix, so I'm really hoping they post the results of their harvest.

I'd love to see a first hand account because both of these did so good at HTCC & Spannabis - I'd like to think both of those events are on the up & up.