PDA

View Full Version : SMOKING AT CONCERTS

whipcreamgoddess
05-07-2005, 02:53 AM
I went to freakers ball in OCtober. Your supposed to wear costumes and shit itz for Halloween Papa Roach and Chevelle were there along with others anyway I made it to the front and there was someone passing a blunt along I took a hit and passed it thats when i really started to notice all the smoking going on around me! :) I got high (Xmas bud smells like pine) and was drinking before I even went in I was so fucked up! Has any one else ever gotten high at a concert?

Theres another one in KC Rockfest 2005 with Shinedown, Seether, Chevelle, Drowning Pool, Crossfade, The Exies, Silvertide, Static X, Life of Agony, Dark New Day, Modern Day Zero, No Address, American Head Charge, Madside and The Sound & The Fury. I wanted to take some weed in and my mom has been for last 4 years and says itll be okay that there is cops patrolling but they wont bother with people toking only the ones fighting! Think this is true?

slipknotpsycho
05-07-2005, 03:09 AM
i wouldn't trust it too well.....if all else fails just eat the joint before they get to you....no evidence means no prosecution....make sure you got alot of spit on your tounge to put out that cherry tho....burned tounge hurts pretty bad.

Maui Wowie
05-07-2005, 09:33 AM
Concert = Weed (no matter what)

Brokedown Palace
05-07-2005, 06:31 PM
I always smoke or something at concerts. I went to the Jammy Awards in NYC a few weeks back. (Awards for Jam Bands, and 5 hours of music.) Anyways, everyone was smoking. The dudes in front of use were mostly all tripping.

But these other kids from my school went, and were sitting in a different section. The one kid, (my old best friend) is stupid, and smoked right infront of an "usher" person, and get kicked out haha. Serves him right.

Whatever. The key is just to keep it low profile.

bman420
05-08-2005, 02:43 AM
just act like nonchalantly like no im not doing drugs im just acting normal

Etrain
05-08-2005, 03:39 AM
You mean...people DON'T SMOKE AT CONCERTS!?! Absurd...

jonny
05-08-2005, 12:45 PM
You should keep it to yourselves if smoking where they aint too cool about it - from a distance a J looks no differant to a ciggie, however - the act of passin it back and forth shows that it's a joint really,

if its somewhere that really is harsh against weed or if im in public i either make a secret agent (empty out a cigarette, and replace the filter with a roach) and I use kiff/keef with tobacco, that way there isn'tany particularly incriminating smell,
Or Simply cut off the orange paper from a cig butt and wrap it round the bottom of your roach, jus means it won't look as obvious on first glance as a long white cone!

Jonny

jonny
05-08-2005, 12:49 PM
I once was at a Mars volta gig at the Astoria in london, and was using my bullet pipe (smokeless)

but an usher/steward saw me and got reli pissed off and said if i did again she'd kick me out , and literally didn't take her eyes off me for the entire gig. and i mean LITERALLY her eyes did not move from me ONCE, all 4 of us would ceck over every few mins and she'd be staring,
However in between me an her where about 30 people smoking joints.
Wasn't untill after the gig I realized what must have happened:She must have thought it was a crack pipe, It can look like one to someone who doesn't know better very easily,
And people smoking joints they can overlook because they can just dismiss them and "assume" they where cigarettes, takes the blame off their backs mostly, in a legal sense.

So now I always bring joints to gigs.

Jonny

BUZz UK
05-08-2005, 03:27 PM
i would never smoke a pipe at a gig, it's always J's for me..

Creeper
05-12-2005, 07:33 PM
Whenever Phish comes up theres a long ass line of cars for like 30 miles of nothin but phish heads and me and my friends go around buying drugs off of em lol. But the ushers and mounted patrols at the concert(its a 3 day fest) dont give a shit about it, people are running around eatin shrooms and shit and noone cares, but thats prolly cause Phish only comes up to Maine every once in a while, brings in good cash for the local businesses up here, so its an excuse for them to look the other way.

blazinbuds2135
05-13-2005, 01:40 AM
Does anyone live around seattle, i do and every year at bumbershoot its pretty much the norm to smoke at the shows, honestly the cops do not give a shit

supersonicchronic
05-13-2005, 01:51 AM
Concert = Weed (no matter what)

I couldn't have put it better myself.

OrangeAgent
08-29-2009, 12:00 AM
When TOOL came to my city for the 10,000 Days tour there was some bigmotherfucker who was standing next to me and he kept rolling spliff after spliff and I got so super stoned. Funny thing was that he instructed me not to pass it to ANYONE!!! I felt kind of bad because all kinds of sober people kept approaching me asking me for a toke and all I could tell them was that it was not my shit and when they saw me pass it back to it's owner they asked him and he said the same thing. We did this the whole concert all the while security was standing four to five feet away. :jointsmile:

MPLSweedman
08-29-2009, 02:21 AM
i am usually on the floor at concerts so i grind up my buds beforehand and throw them into a pill bottle. then i bring a pinchy along and pack pinchies inside the pill bottle and take a few hits whenever needed. concerts are always full of scavengers and its not as big of a deal to hand someone a pinchy compared to a joint or a blunt

jimb80
10-29-2009, 08:03 PM
Pre-rolled doobies. Gotta plug my man Rick and his DoobTube. It's a small plastic odor-proof joint container. The standard size nicely holds 2 1g bats overlapped a bit. Smoke it like you're one of the those cigarette-smoking wierdos and you'll be fine :)

MDB420
12-03-2009, 06:06 PM
It;s always fine to smoke at concerts, security never cares you just need to make sure you're on the floor or it's open seating. I'm from San Fran and everyone smokes at concerts, they only stop you if you're like up stairs on a balconony or something.

ReeferReeves
12-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Yeah, the key is to keep it low-key! I went to a Judas Priest/Whitesnake concert (it was my first concert) and I brought my metal wind-resistant bowl with me. When we got there, they were searching people and using metal detectors... With me being high already, I instantly got paranoid and like jiggled the bowl around inside my pants as the guard moved the detector over my body, haha ;)

Now that I realize it, I didn't have anything to worry about... there's no way that metal detector would have found my bowl... I WAS JUST HIGH!

But really, I would just roll 10-30 joints in advance and put 'em in a cigarette pack or something. That's what it seems like everyone does! Because hitting a bowl and trying to be discreet about it takes a lot of practice.

EazyMcSteezy
12-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Smokin at concerts is a must have..

although that lineup u wrote up would not be fun to smoke too.... let alone listen ... lol

but smoked like 7 blunts during slightly stoopid and snoop dog.