PDA

View Full Version : 7 weeks into flowering... All White Hairs... Estimated time till harvest?

DvJeff
03-13-2012, 04:01 AM
+rep to anyone that helps!
I'm now 7 weeks into harvest with one of my first grows. (my last one turned male) this one's in FFOF, has a definite problem that I can't really fix right now, & I'm also not sure if I want to use chemicals this late into flowering? It seems to be a calcium/magnesium deficiency as seen at the top fan/sugar leaves discoloring & browning. The leaves are slowly dying it seems, yellowish to brown & crispy till they break apart... I'm pretty sure the sugar leaves that have it are places where trichs could eventually form, but won't be able to now... is this going to be a problem that will ruin the bud, so i might harvest now? I'm sure it's slowing down & permanently reducing yield/potency. It seems like its slowed down growth in trichs... but over the past few days they have been coming in a little bit more, the bottom nugs are now seeming to grow in the last week too... Yet, when you look at the actual nug it looks covered in white crystals, but there's barely any on the leaves & the hairs are still completely white & very abundant... today is 7 weeks in, unknown bag seed. I don't know what strength my magnifying glass is, but it's like a 3 ring one, that with each glass you add to over lap the other one, it increases the strength, & it has 3 lenses... You definitely can't examine a trich individually with it, but it appears some of them are clear while some are getting cloudy on the sugar leaves, yet there's barely any trichs on it... but the inside of the bud seems to be all covered in white crystals; yet the hairs, again... any help would be much appreciated; I don't want to go over when it's ready & start decreasing my thc value from what's already left... hahah

any estimated flowering times or ideas? thanks a bunch!

some flowers are with flash on, some are with out, some have different white balances... that's why some appear different colors or whatever you want to call it

DvJeff
03-13-2012, 04:04 AM
I guess I can only put in 5 pics at a time... I have 15 total of various things other than the main cola.
here:

DvJeff
03-13-2012, 04:06 AM