PDA

View Full Version : lung probs..

soldier1944
05-06-2005, 12:18 AM
the past few times after i smoke at night,ill go to sleep, then when i wake up i have this major cough and my lungs feel congested all day.then when i cough whatever it is up and spit it out,the saliva have a little bit of black in it.
this just confuses me,because i just started smoking in august... should i take a break or what?

lord of the green
05-06-2005, 12:39 AM
If you decide to take a break from smoking that doesn't mean you have to quit pot, because you can just make some brownies and give your lungs a much needed break.

ezjim
05-06-2005, 01:20 AM
vaporizers work pretty good if your concerned about your lungs but the damage if any done to your lungs from weed is no worse than the shit you breath in every day in any major metro area

mellow mood
05-06-2005, 09:13 PM
stop smokin for a while i know someone that had the same problem

rysk8er420
05-09-2005, 02:12 AM
Dude i just try to smoke bongs as often as i can it really filters out a lot of the shit ud be inhaling and it makes the smoke cool. But really you just have to get used to it, or you could take a break, but why would u want to do that???

chris420
05-10-2005, 07:50 PM
same problem happened to me a while back, all i did was lay off the cigs and keep on toking, the cough subsided in about a month or so and i finally quit throwing out greyish/black phlegm. u might also wanna take a descongestiant for a couple days, plus ull be able to get fucked up on dxm :)