PDA

View Full Version : Stash Pipe?

zosozion
04-08-2004, 06:51 PM
hello every one ive recently heard of a stash pipe and that it can make resin build up on your green in some way pls respond im considering getting one

OutdoorGURU
04-08-2004, 09:06 PM
Stash pipes have been around for a while and they do work Great! You might have also heard of a pot-bellied pipe, or a chamber pipe, you take a nug of some great weed and stuff it in that chamber and smoke ounce after ounce after ounce with that pipe without telling anybody untill you decide to and then you have some herb that will get you stoned for a year! In my area i can buy a chamber pipe for about $7 and man is it worth it. i lost my last chamber pipe but here is another thing you can try....buy a bong that doesnt have a slide, you know the kind that has a carb...anyway screw that chamber on to the bong and put a bowl on the end of the chamber(you have to have the right pipe pieces) and do the same you would with the pipe. Bongs build 2X the amount of resin that pipes do. i love sharing stoner info. well got to go later man.....and HAVE FUN!!!:D

zosozion
04-08-2004, 09:14 PM
thanx man im definently getting one now

kyle
07-31-2004, 06:13 AM
i got me a chamber pipe, i packed the biggest bud i could in there and smoked for about a week than took it out and smoked it...its dry as hell but u get blown away

llamaman666
07-31-2004, 09:11 AM
this sounds like a great idea, but i not sure if i get it. is it u put some weed in the chamber, then smoke like regular thru the bowl, then take out the weed and smoke it along with all of the resin?

dehmunk
11-23-2008, 05:02 AM
The only piece I own is a small stash pipe. The bowl is conveniently built on a small block of metal so that I can easily set it down as I smoke alone...similar to a cup of tea. The purple chamber extends upward, its classy lol. I think I paid $7.99 for it, and it is basically unbreakable.

dehmunk
11-23-2008, 05:04 AM
its dry as hell but u get blown away

This is very well said. I'm smoking out of mine right now, and the term "blown away" is really appropriate.

tmayu2
12-03-2008, 04:31 AM
ive never tried this but it sounds nasty as hell. along with the thc builup on that nug it also acts somewhat as a filter and it gathers up alot of tar too. its like scraping the black stuff out of a bowl and smoking it.:wtf:

hydrow33d
12-09-2008, 05:26 AM
hi could someone please post or pm me a link of a stsh pipe that you are all talking about? im very interested! idk if its just a metal pipe or what kinda confused to hwat it actually is

13jacob13
02-21-2010, 05:29 AM
i bought one off my friend not knowing it was a stash pipe. But the part you unscrew to put the weed in is cemented shut with resin or something. Any suggestions for getting it unscrewed?:smokebong::stoned: (i already tried getting two pliers and trying to uncrew it with them, didnt work)

joeiskrunk
02-21-2010, 08:41 PM
ya if you can pour some salt, preferably sea salt since it's more grainy, into the holes of the pipe...

then place in a Ziploc bag with a good seal...

fill bag with isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol. Don't place it in an open container because isopropyl gives off strong fumes and are also very flamable and bad for your health...

Let the piece soak for a few hours, overnight, or however long it needs...

Then after the piece has soaked in the alcohol for at least a few hours it has broken down the resin you should shake the bag...(making sure the bags completely closed) and the salt you put into the holes of the piece at the beginning sand/scrape all the broken down resin off the walls of the piece...

Make sure after you're done cleaning the piece with the alcohol and salt... that you run in under extremely hot water to get any extra salt and resin that's stuck in the piece. You don't want to be smoking hunks of salt with your weed... Also if the water isn't hot enough then the resin hunks will stick to the side of your sink, which makes a very annoying clean up.

Haha... a little in depth for cleaning a piece but it works amazing if you do it like that...

joeiskrunk
02-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Also if you don't like to use salt you can go to a smoke shop and buy pipe cleaner sticks... and they will scrape the alcohol soaked resin just as good as the salt. The salt is just a lot less work because all you do is shake it after its soaked. The pipe cleaners are basically wire with brissells on them... So you after soaking the piece you have to manually cram the pip cleaner in there and scrape it off the walls, which can also make a pretty messy clean up.