PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo's are a good investment for growing, apparently

LuckyThief86
05-27-2011, 06:23 AM
So I wanted to get a tattoo to represent this stage of my life, where I grow my own medicine, take care of myself for a change. I decided to get a tattoo of my favorite seed bank, The Attitude Seed Bank. Well, I talked to ASB and sent them a video of the tattoo, and sent them some final pictures, and they said "We're going to send you a little thank you!". I thought little meant a t-shirt or something. This is what I got.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/rewardz.jpg/)
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/reward1.jpg/)
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/reward2.jpg/)

3 T-Shirts with The Attitude Seed Bank logo with ??Respect? in the banner
2 T-Shirts with ??Highlife 420? on them with the American flag; looks like a Fender ad
30 packs of The Attitude Seed Bank branded rolling papers with Danish filters
Funky eyes novelty contact lenses with Marijuana leaves for an ocular design
DNA Genetics Reserva Privada lighter
The Attitude Seed Bank lighter
Six packs of Danish filters of varying sizes and styles
Two packs of king size Zig-Zag papers
One pack of rolling papers from the Scottish Highlands
One pack of Back Slim clear rolling papers made out of plant cellulose
One pack of Rips rolling paper roll
One pack of two 368mm Jware Mega Size pre-rolled papers
Three Paradise Seeds 1? buttons
Seeds! 42 -free- seeds [to be listed later, most feminized]

All for sitting down at a tattoo parlor on April 20th for four hours and getting a tattoo of The Attitude's logo [check it out in the June newsletter, or so I've been told by a lady named Sasha who works at TASB]. It was either an ASB tattoo, or a portrait tattoo of Jorge Cervantes. I went with something I could add on to later.

I went out to Target and went to the cosmetic aisle and got a large cosmetic case to keep all my gear in. I've named this my Three Year Box, as there's enough in here to put me away for three years [or so I think]. Here's a picture, and a breakdown of how the case comes together.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/3yearbox.jpg/)

Level 1 Left:
-5 packs of King Sized Zig-Zag rolling papers
-Rips rolling paper roll
-Back Slim clear rolling papers
-Mini-vials for future seed storage

Level 1 Right:
-Broken Scooby-Doo pinchie in a black pouch [gonna fix it some day soon]
-Glass pipe with a large bowl and expansion chamber [full]
-4 Zippo's
-Various Bic's and crack torches and gas station novelty lighters
-1 book stick matches

Level 2 Left:
-Cheap glass pipe [Steamroller] [Full]
-Cheap glass pipe [Easily concealable piece] [Full]
-Cheap glass pipe [Color-change spoon with wire embedded in it] [Full]
-Mango Tango blunt flavoring drops
-Zig-Zag 100mm Rolling Machine

Level 2 Right:
-6 seeds of varying/unknown strains
-3 Paradise Seeds Pandora feminized Autoflower
-6 Sweet Seeds Green Poison
-6 Sweet Seeds Fast Bud Autoflower
-6 Sweet Seeds Speed Devil #2 Autoflower
-1 G13 Labs Gigabud feminized
-10 World of Seeds Afghani Kush Ryder feminized Autoflower
-5 Delicious Seeds La Diva feminized Autoflower
-14 Lowlife Seeds AK47 Autoflower

Basement:
-The Attitude's rolling paper/Danish filter combo packs
-Multi-colored duggie [Full]
-Funky Eyes novelty contacts
-Cigarette case [complete with 4 fat joints with Danish filters]
-4x Jewelers Loop
-60x-100x Hand-held Microscope
-Sharpstone grinder [Needs to be replaced]
-Surgical forceps
-Poker with a glass fire rabbit on top
-Folding knife
-Mini-flask [1oz]
-Multiple 50ml taster bottles of alcohols [mostly whiskey such as Crown]
-2 banana flavored condoms
-Highland rolling papers
-Danish filters
-$1 cash

The outside is covered in Attitude Seed Bank stickers. I figure, if the cops find this, I'm gonna have a bad day either way; might as well make it clearly labeled, yeah? It's a box full of what you need for a good weekend, I think. There'd be regular tobacco in there, but my partner made me quit smoking.

Now, I did own some of the stuff that went in to the case before the care package from ASB, but not alot. The seeds I owned -before- ASB sent me anything was the 5 La Diva, and 4 of the Lowlife AK's. They sent me something like 42 seeds; most of them autoflowers.

LuckyThief86
05-27-2011, 06:43 AM
Sorry, forgot to relate this to growing: As a result of my tattoo, I don't have to worry about seeds for the next few years. With something like 50+ seeds, there's one expense I no longer have to worry about. When every spare dollar I have is tied up in growing or buying medicine, it's so relieving not to have to pay $8-$15 a seed. Now I can focus on investing my money in more nutrients, bigger lamps, and better odor control.

I'm one MMJ patient vouching for ASB. They care about their customers, and they never let you down. Aside from being unable to talk about germination [which is why there's Cannabis.com], they can answer all your questions, and they practically guarantee you will get your order in a timely fashion. It honestly brightens my day when I see that Royal Mail and Customs Inspections sticker on a big beige parcel. It's why I decided to get their logo permanently etched in to my skin. They care, and they take care of their customers. Even new customers get their free seed deal.

The money I saved from having to buy seeds, I can now invest in an ounce and a quad of medication.

Having smoked MMJ for a while now, I've gotta say; marijuana, to me, is proof there is a God. It takes away all my pain, lets me live a relatively normal life [even if only for as long as I can keep my high going], and has [ironically] kept me out of prison on a number of occasions. I can't thank ASB enough for giving me these seeds for something I was probably going to do anyway.

HoneyBluntz
05-27-2011, 03:17 PM
Nice! Theres other companies out there that have started on a similar trend I'd say somewhere around 5 years or so ago, maybe longer then that, with nothing relating to cannabis.. Basically if a individual gets a tatoo, where the tat itself is in a visible location (not covered by cloths, hair, etc) it could be deemed as "advertisement". So basically you've been paid for advertising, because the company knows people may ask you about your tat, and you will tell them about your tat. And now you have a even greater amount of info to add to your story about your tat, "They gave me a bunch of free st00f!" which is cool as well. :)