PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

pretttyfuckkkked
04-06-2004, 08:11 PM
hi
im an experienced smoker but im findin that the tabbaco i smoke is harsh on my throat

can any one please give me a step by step guide on how to make a good vapouriser as i have heard good things about them.

p.s. wat do they actually do???? are they like bongs or what.

Roland Bluntz
04-08-2004, 03:49 AM
I don't know how to make one, tho ive smoked outta some real good homemade ones. But if u got some cash you could buy a decent one for probably as little as 100$, a good one for 150$, and if u really wanna get extravagant with it, you can buy one of them Volcano vaporizers but that runs ya a few hundred $. But if you smoke tobacco (and chrons) a lot, you should at least get one of the more inexpensive ones and here's why.

Basically, you play around with a temperature control on the vaporizer's heating unit. The trick is to get it to the perfect temperature - one where the THC will be activated but the rest of the chemicals will basically remain intact. In other words, you inhale pure THC, and not the smoke. After a few go's at it, you should have no prob getting the right temp. And you'll love it!!! When I smoke outta mine, I get the chillest, most spaced out high ever.. and it's DEFINITELY much better on your lungs since, as i said, you aint inhalin no actual smoke. u just get the vapor that comes off the THC.

pretttyfuckkkked
04-09-2004, 09:04 AM
nice 1.

im thinkin bout goin and buying one tommorow ill have to pay my debt of first though :(

psychocat
04-09-2004, 12:24 PM
totse.com has plans for building your own vaporiser

pretttyfuckkkked
04-09-2004, 06:38 PM
thanks i will check it out later

NoSoupForYou
04-15-2004, 03:05 AM
im pretty sure thc is active at around 375F

david420
04-15-2004, 11:15 PM
build ur own vapo if u want it, outa a lightbulb or something... theres plans for makign them tho.
btw.. thc is vaporised at 200 degrees....... the other crap in the smoke is above that

NoSoupForYou
04-16-2004, 03:43 AM
by the way tobacco tastes like shit when you smoke it out of a bong

NowhereMan
05-20-2004, 04:29 AM
thanks i will check it out latercheck out
www.wellcoolstuff.com (http://www.wellcoolstuff.com)

look up the bullet vaporizer
has lil video thing will show you how it works sorto

i had one,
worked great till my pal smoked meth in it
i let him have it after that
dont want anything to do with meth
or anything with meth used in it in my house

they rather cheep
i want a electric one,,,,,they aint so cheep
peace

rufrfnmuffet
05-20-2004, 05:38 PM
100 watt light bulb vaporizer costs about a dollar,takes 15 minutes to make and works like a charm.Remove last thread and tip of base on bulb,use welding rod or thin screwdriver and break out the glass filament base.Clean all broken pieces of glass out,next take a plastic bottle cap from a 16oz water bottle drill two small holes in the top for two plastic straws to fit tightly in holes,cut one straw 3 inches and insert in cap,next cut 6 inch straw and do likewise.put small amount of herb inside,screw on cap and heat.I use a votive candle for a heat source,the bulb gets hot wear gloves and be sure to use at least 100 watt bulb to handle heat.Peace to all

weedfean
05-20-2004, 09:27 PM
i would rather smoke out of a pipe