PDA

View Full Version : hookah lounges

maelly
04-05-2004, 06:37 PM
has anyone been to one? their mostly in NYC, at least thats where i only know of any. im going this weekend, they sound awesome. for those who dont know what it is- you go to this like i guess bar kind of place and you can buy a hookah for your group and flavored tabacco and sit in this little place and just have some drinks and smoke out of a hookah. my friends that have went said they can throw some weed in there and the smell from the tabacco covers up the smell. sounds chill.

Leftover Crack
04-05-2004, 08:21 PM
sounds sweet, id definatly throw some dank in there as well. Tell us how it turns out.

BigBongHits
10-21-2008, 11:25 PM
have them all over in Europe

they are such a cool atmosphere, just chill...hangin out with friends havin some drinks and smoking a tasty hook

Nyc_legend
10-27-2008, 01:08 AM
hell yea love hookah bars. my favorite being the one at the end of st. marks place. its alredy a shady area so theyre not too strict against shady activity. hell i got in ther with my frends with no id (or fake id) wen i was 16

quackquackboom
10-27-2008, 07:50 PM
We have tons of them here in SoCal. I have a hooka my self and we'll smoke it once in a while during poker night but I never tried putting marijuana in it with the tobacco. When smoking hooka we don't inhale the tobacco smoke so I don't know if I would want to inhale all that tobacco if I would put weed in it. But it sure taste good! :)

stinkyattic
10-27-2008, 07:52 PM
Non medical method. Tobacco falls under 'other drugs'. Do NOT bump threads from 2004 before the rules change, and please re-read the site rules if you have further questions. THank you.