PDA

View Full Version : Droopy leaves

4oh1Medical
02-03-2011, 07:40 PM
I have a clone about 3 weeks old. I recently transplanted into a 3 gallon bucket and hit it with a little under half gallon h2o. This was Friday the 28th. On the 1st, Tuesday, I noticed droopy leaves on the top of the plants...is this a case of over watering after tranplant?

OldHead09
02-09-2011, 01:04 PM
I have a clone about 3 weeks old. I recently transplanted into a 3 gallon bucket and hit it with a little under half gallon h2o. This was Friday the 28th. On the 1st, Tuesday, I noticed droopy leaves on the top of the plants...is this a case of over watering after tranplant?
Could be overwatering...could be just transplant stress and should recover..maybe try a little Vitamen B supplemant such as thrive alive to watering or use a rooting gel. My guess without pictures is stress to the rootball during transplant...post some pics and maybe we can help more..

reddish
02-09-2011, 07:18 PM
I have transplanted clones that have encountered the same problem (presumably) after they should have started to acclimate. It could just be a stress issue, possibly even dry pockets in the soil. Does the plant soak up all water or start to drain fast? What kind of soil did it come from/get transplanted into?